How powerful is your country when it comes to military?

Tfw your military is so weak that it doesn't have enough power to defend our huge territory.

>Military

All fucking European militaries lick the boots of Israel. I don't give a shit if our army shrinks to a few divisions or grows to half the bloody population. The larger it is that means the larger the amount of young men are ready to die for a country that isn't even their own.

wtf i hate armies now

>Kek
>tfw my country can defeat every other nation on earth... at the same time.

Well at least you have modern shit, our army still use shit from vietnam war

You've watched too much propaganda.

That feeling you were feeling when you made this post is called "inadequacy"

Our elite forces use shit that even american gangsters can top

Sad kek

You know that the m113 is still one of the most common armored vehicles in the US army, right?

Regional superpower status.

Compare this with OUR m113, but the muricans use other nice shit aswell, we? That's our best, yeah

meanwhile Iraq and Syria Iran whole middle east Afghanistan Vietnam Korea dont give even a shit about that and you lost all the wars.

Imagine how fast all those aircraft carriers would sink from submarine or air attacks in a real war against an nation with actual weaponry.

lmao just noticed the one in that pic doesn't even have a gun

They'd be accompanied by good subs and decent planes mate. They don't sail without a battlegroup which is more than just surface craft.

Yeah obviously, but there are so few and so expensive, a few lucky hits and all that goes to waste, including all the planes.

Which nation, exactly? What nation - that has built up and maintains a substantial and modern military - would want to risk utter annihilation of said military to MAYBE sink a single U.S. carrier?

>actual weaponry
What did he mean by this?

M113 are (currently) used more as bad APC's and transport vehicles, not as IFV's.
Also, burgers aren't known for their quality armored vehicles, they're known for their massive and top quality air force.
From what I've seen, the Brazilian air force is pretty good for it's size, and they don't buy into meme technology, instead relying on combat proven planes.

The most powerful the world has ever seen

Did you read? I said against a nation with actual weaponry, as apart from sand people with AKs in the desert or little gook men in the jungle.

Very powerful (against ourselves)

Doesn't huezil still use guns from over 100+ years ago?

Sad!

Jokes on you burger, our navy has frigates and some corvettes only, total navy supremacy

It's shit. We ran out of bullets and now our military has to shout "bang" instead of shooting when they're doing target practice

Which nation?

Ay lmao, that's sad

We can easily topple any government. What we can't do is kill off a group of ideologically motivated insurgents who have small bases of operation and a fluid hierarchy of power. No country can.

>tfw no RU-US military alliance

The gov basically buys all the OLD SHIT from the US and thinks it's all good and ok, Brazil would defeat America... 40 years ago

Definitely one of the stronger ones out there.
Totally capable of protecting out borders.
Also - we remove kebab

Germany actually has a very good military POTENTIAL.
>80 million inhabitants
>strong economy
>big hightech industry bith in weapon and vehicle factoring

But it's shit tier.
Completely underfunded, half of our stuff doesn't function due to lack of money which leads to things beeing broken down all the time because we have no spare parts and don't repair/maintain stuff adiquately.
Also we make really bad decision like the tiger helicooter without a proper machinegun, the replacement of the MG3 with a small caliber MG5, the AM400 which was wayy too expensive and has not such a good performance as other modern cargo planes, those navy helicopter which couldn't operate over sea because of rust issues and so forth...

We have 2 dead guys watching over our ammunition.

Its alright we can protect our country and we Remove kebaab

>flood europe with kebab

kek
It can't be that bad?

sit down Cletus

Yes, master.

Someone post the greentext from the user talking about these "US carrier holocaust visionaries" that always seem to pop on these threads.

Oh yeah and afaik, our pilots train way too less than they should.
I've heard this is supposed to be an actualy issue because they are very unexperienced due to this.

Brazil should just give up all its land and allow it to go back to being a huge jungle

its what's best for the world

Sup Satan.

1 million in reserve here.

Then again its also likely we're not real.

Which makes this post paradoxical

Weak, our military allowed trannies and women in combat arms

Don't the US have a doctrine which basically says that sinking a Aircraft Carrier will be retaliated with nuclear strikes?

At least your tanks are good, we have some Leopards aswell you know? Some rusty leopards 1a5...

>a few lucky hits and it all goes to waste
You can use this argument for any military force on the planet.
>implying your military hasn't shat it's pants in nearly every tactical opportunity that has afforded to it
Your country has among the least experienced armed forces in the world and has absolutely no aptitude for any military campaign whatsoever, if you exclude hopping aboard he WOT train late and getting your dicks shot off by 50 year old farmers in Afghanistan with 100 year old weapons. Stay buttmad while your superior officers give you the electric chair for engaging a legitimate target.

The best.

Best technology and we murder people on a daily basis to keep our skills sharp.

we can take on any motherfucker that comes our way

Germany could up the spending and equipment rather quickly.
The morale, backbone and willingness to defend the country has been completely destroyed though. Germany has a bad army and it could not field a good one for at least a generation after starting to undo the brainwashing imposed on us after WW2.

Then who made my Nokia phones?

Piss poor, the Australian Dicksucking Farce (ADF) is a first world country and we are dwarfed by fucking Indonesia.

Whats more is our population numbers are shit, so we don't have any potential either.

can still fuck nz up though

Dude, we're not even gonna participate in anything.
Our job is to sit back, relax, grab some popcorn and watch the world explode.
Just enjoy the only time this is going to be a good place to stay in the world.

My respects.

Powerful for its size.

Well they might be good.
But only about half of them even work or are somewhat combat ready.

But yeah, if war would break out, iam sure we would be a force to deal with.
Because in that case the government would pump some more billions into our military and utilize it's full potential.
And then even the russians would have a hard time against us.
They would still win, but it would be a very costly and hard victory.

Ofc that doesn't mean shit if it goes nuclear.

>vietnam: global edition
Tfw

I think our national hunters organisation could defeat our military

The only military to have successfully used nuclear weapons in wartime.

Doesn't Germany still have a cap on how stronk its army can be?

Except... asian farmers armed with old rifles.

Every military should have at least some modern shit and good training for their soldiers, SPECIALLY a big ass country like ours, our shit are rusted brah.

That's only true if we didn't care about civilian lives. What would the USA rule over if there's nobody left? The charred remains of once prosperous nations?

We have two defence ships the only thing they have are 2 50 mm cannons. Although when shit hits the fan we are def in the lets just sit on the sideline and watch shit burn.

Yeah that also.
But i mean, as soldiers die, new ones can get drafted.
So we are capable of sustaining a seazable force for a long timeperiod.

It's because our military is actually trained to control the local population, not for war.

PLEASESD NUMkED IUS
I WA NT THE PAeIN TO END

Here we are

Supplied by, USSR/China.
Vietnam was a totalwar and you can't win those without pretty much genociding every fighting capable person in that territory.
But still Rice farmers > US military.

and yet you couldn't beat some malnourished asian rice farmers with pitchforks

fuck off with your BS burger propoganda

Wow, I'm really suprised how well propaganda works, from here I was suprised how powerful Germany still is after all that shit.

too powerful even with this crisis

We have the best and biggest army in the EU.Only UK navy is bigger because of the nuke subs

Diesel electric subs en masse will definitely cause severe damage to carriers, especially near the littoral zone.

As awesome as usual

Also checked too.

I think that's fucking ridiculous, putting a cap on another nations military like that, especially after are the trouble you lads are doing to try to prove you're not fascists.

I hope you'll be able to retake your country again, deutchanon

Well we are a US vassal state and supposed to exctinct through immigration of million of middle easterners and africans while our US controlled politcians stab us in our backs...

>literally letting Hitler cuck your wife until you promise to beef up your border security in exchange for free tendies

No wonder everything you've posted in this thread is trash, what more could you expect from a Swede with an opinion on military operations.

I call my army the "just enough".

Just enough to defend the country from near shitholes

Just enough to defend the country from internal menaces

Just enough to project diplomatical power around the world

Just enough to support allies in conflicts

Just enough to bomb some towel heads in the desert

Just enough to support the internal defense industry that barely survived the democracy

Just enough to satisfy the needs from certain sectors of the population of having an army

Just enough to have some relevancy in NATO

Just enough to absorb some unemployed teens and unemployed educated adults in the workforce

So basically... just enough to don't suck.

I think that once WWIII starts there will be multiple nationalist uprisings through Europe, especially Germany.

The entire history of Germany has been that of resistance to foreign influence, I have faith youll pull though

Thanks for reminding me why they call this place a "containment board."

We get wiped in less than 1 hour

Whoa, you guys still have internet over there?

Pretty good
Your army is nothing

Ay lmao, latinos have the shittiest military in the world, I know the feeling brother, both our military have the same shit, but Brazil has a tiny bit more in quantity

Yes we do, max 10mbps download and 2mbps upload, but with problems, the internet goes down every day for 2h

Used to be one of the worlds strongest, currently in a really bad shape with massive budget problems.
Such is life when peaceful mohammedans get the gibs.

Our carrier was so rusted that it got retired.

It's pretty decent.

lul?

Not enough to invade Gibraltar though Carlos, is it??

Holy shit a bren lel

Retard strong, like what the fuck this is the only reason we matter and where we spend our money strong.

It's like being in Civilization 5 and having -458gp per turn but storming Roman legions with death robots.

It used to be a French aircraft carrier I think

Its hard to believe but, yes