Simple question. What is the worst possible country/culture/ethinicity on earth?

Simple question. What is the worst possible country/culture/ethinicity on earth?

Turkey and India

Jews

agreed. afghanistan and somalia is heaven compared to india.

Sunni muslims

yours

>What is the worst possible country/culture/ethinicity on earth?
USA - whites, niggers, spics, mix-races and Jews all together in one zionist controlled country

Turkey and Saudi Arabia

Somalians, combining the inbred Arab with the retarded nigger to create a violent criminal, terrorist and welfare abuser. Literal cancer.

Nah, Dutch colony blacks are much worse. All the bad of Somalians with a basic control of the Dutch language so they can complain about muh raycism.

Surinamers can be ok, Antillians are indeed mostly shit. Luckily that latter is almost found exclusively in the city.

Left-wing Jews

I'm gonna go with the obvious that for some reason has not been mentioned yet, fucking Gypsies. They are literal human pests.

Ah goddammit, you're right. Gypsies trump all.

Belgium is right

Canada.

weeb

Theres not a whole lot of gypsies in the west so they arent as much of a problem to us but you're probably right. Why havent they been exterminated in the last couple centuries yet

The middle east as a whole should probably just have the reset button slapped on it, arab emirates is ok tho i guess.
Also fuck Turkey and Chechnya.

My dad works as the local council. He encountered them a few times and he was not happy, to put it mildly. He's a very relaxed guy so that tells me all I need to know.