Ask a proud unapologetic Muslim anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv8Cik26DeM
youtube.com/watch?v=UN3FgXfA5sc
youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx#sharia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I?

thoughts on the Jews, Hitler, nationalism?

Why do you hate bacon?

I have nothing against Jews themselves, but Israel and Zionists are a cancer and Israel will be wiped off the map and the Palestinians will get their land back inshallah
I don't really care for Hitler either way but the world would probably be a better place today if he won
Nationalism is a cancer and a disease

I can correct any misconceptions you have about Muslims
It's disgusting, unhealthy, and haram

>It's disgusting, unhealthy, and haram
You're disgusting, unhealthy, and haram.

>never being able to enjoy delicious chicharon

Why does a Muslim refusing to eat bacon/pork bother you so much?

you have to go back

I eat bacon every day nigger.

So why does it bother you that other people choose not to?

How do you feel about Middle Eastern Christians? The attacks on Coptic churches in Egypt made me sad man, Egyptians are usually cool but then they go batshit insane and kill their fellow countrymen for something as stupid as a difference of opinion.

that would be like asking why people should bathe

yeah, you can but you end up smelling like shit

it is part of nature to love and enjoy pork

Why do Muslims reject the Hindu theological supposition of God having an Avatar, is there any logic or reasoning behind it, or is it merely another case of "Mohmamed said so?"

>How do you feel about Middle Eastern Christians?
Great people. Unlike white Christians most middle eastern Christians still practice their religion.
And Christians are considered people of the book in Islam, and they are not considered apostates or infidels since they worship the same god, and Christianity is a recognized and acknowledged religion in Islam and according to the Qur'an it is our job as Muslims to protect them.
As for what happened in Egypt it is sad but Muslims were also killed by ISIS who were defending the Christians.
I disagree
I don't know much about Hindus so I can't answer that

Why are muslims bombing people and why do people claim that islam is religion of peace when it's clearly not?

greetings brother of the islamic faith

Groups like ISIS are not Muslims. What they are doing is directly against the Qur'an. They're most likely CIA/Mossad agents pretending to be Muslims in order to create tension in the Middle East
Assalamu alaikum brother

That's much akin to the "no true Scotsman" fallacy. An easy backdoor to anything disadvantageous.

Do you drink camel urine like the prophet muhammad pbuh?

fellow emarati lets meet up, where u live ?

Why has islam become such cancer? Don't say "it's the West's fault something something oil and shit"

testing testing 123

What ethnicity are you?

Another Muslim Here, *Ahem*

Fellow People Of The book, Please check the Video link For why We don't Eat Pork and its products,

Thank You,

P.S I Also clear Misconceptions

But before IS Egyptian extremists were also killing Copts. It's too easy to blame IS for everything.

dubai, you?

CHECK EM'

Why do you guys blame the weaker sex for your inability to mature into true men?

pork is better than eating 9 years old girl's pussy.

In your eyes; if I worship God as a trinity as I see him as, do you think I will go to hell?

> I can correct misconceptions

> proceeds to call food haram

Back to durkadurka mate, Western countries need people with a brain

I am in sharjah, Where in Dubai ?,

Scientific Reseach Conducted By CHRISTIAN-SCIENTIST says otherwise,,,,,

oh and another christian evangelist also says

youtube.com/watch?v=UN3FgXfA5sc

Bro All HARMFUL FOODS are HARAM

by jumeriah

what ???

Good, So u an immigrant or citizen ?

I've spend years on a farm and have seen cows eat their own shit, how is that more acceptable and clean?

Say What ????

Just check the video, From Above I believe You haven't seen that yet :P

brit-emirati

How do you explain the fact that Sharia controlled societies are nowhere near as technologically productive or efficient as secular societies as well as lagging behind in human development?

That's a stupid analogy. By choosing not to bath you are not only harming yourself by being filthy but also other because they have to endure your stench. Meanwhile by choosing to not eat a certain article of food you aren't harming anybody, it is your choice, similar to being a vegetarian or vegan or not eating beef (like Hindus) etc.

I love how muslims think we have preconceptions of them and think we haven't read the quran or at least the important parts of it. We live right next to you. You're fucking scum. When will you realize this? When will you realize that what ISIS is doing is exactly the same as what Muhammad did. I agree that it's created and partially controlled by Israel. However, you disgusting shitskinned tried to take over Europe TWICE and you're third attempt is through immigration and birth-jihad.
"Muh Islam is peace bro"
>Fuck off

Which Countries You Think are (((((SHARIA-CONTROLLED))))

Well Thats False see Libya Under Gaddafi

Gaddafi Implemented Sharia Law In Libya Under his rule and Yet Even after the colonial Looting of Libya It Prospered,

UNTIL NATO ATTACKED,:(

youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

Why do you follow a mass-murdering pedophilic desert bandit's religion?(because you'd be killed otherwise, got it)
The man was a maniacal asshole.
There are tons of contradictions in Islam and the koran was written anywhere from 40-100 years after Muhammad's death.
The strong hadiths(those considered strong by Muslim Scholars) give context to Muhammad's life and the Koran. Contained in them is where Muhammad commanded the drinking of camel piss, eating of flies, and suggesting Satan farts in your ear to prevent you from hearing the call to prayer.
You can't cover up the Hadiths though because they are what commands you to pray to Mecca 5 times a day, while the Koran only commanded 3.
Muhammad was a sex addict and the religion follows exactly how you'd expect a sex addict's religion to be.

Islam is fascinating only so far that people actually believe in that bullshit, you should make yourself a martyr in the eyes of your religion achmed, have to get those 72 virgins.

Typical Rants,,,,,,,,,,

These don't carry thruths,

Too much Alt-right Filth I suppose ??????

Well Show me then ?

You didn't even attempt to refute any of my points

>Palestinians will get their land back
>the world would probably be a better place today if Hitler won
>Nationalism is a cancer and a disease
???

Do you just automatically think nation = government? Are you too stupid to realize that Islam is one of the most nationalistic, self-preservation, and in-group preference-based ideologies on earth?

Why do you worship Satan? That which you call "Allah" is not the One God.

Bullshit.

I have a Kor'an at home straight from Saudi Arabia and it says " all christians, jews, and disbelievers are the worst kinds of creatures".

You people are such filthy little liars.

ALLAH is GOD in arabic, Even Christians Use ALLAH while refering to the FATHER in heaven, It's the ARABIC language

which verse exactly ????

So like, all those billions of kafir in the world who think their silly little religion is the One True Faith, they're just brainwashed superstitious morons, right? But the silly little religion you've been brainwashed into just so happens to be the One True Faith?

Islam is peace bro

Honest question:
>If Shirk (worshipping idols) is the number one sin, why do you do a pilgrimage to Mecca (Hajj) to worship a rock and dance around it? That's the epitome of idoltry.

Remember that Surrah 4 verse 65 commands complete obedience to Muhammad's commands.
With that for context I'll give just one example of many.
Surrah 9 verse 29 commands Muslims to fight unbelievers, not in self-defense, but in offense in order subject them to a jizya or to simply kill them.
It is considered more merciful to kill infidels and unbelievers in Islam than it is to allow Allah's judgement upon them.

It's a violent death cult. Consider leaving, there are thousands of stories in the Hadiths as well, just a cursory read through the stronger hadiths will give you an idea of the nature of Islam because they are better at giving historical context.

>ywn load a paintball gun with gelatin and pork offal and stroll the streets playing duck hunt with mudslimes before siccing your loyal doge companion on them

>ywn kill millions and millions of shitskins with crosshead bullets dipped in pigs' blood

MEIN REBUTTLE,

1) You read only a few "cherry-picked verses" which are purposely misquoted, and mistranslated, so you wont understand for example,

QURAN 2:191

And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them

Most Probably they only Showed you this part

(And slay them wherever ye catch them)

but the full verse says that fight those who invade you and and if they want peace then make peace with them

ISIS CLEARLY DOSEN'T FOLLOW THIS

2) VERSE 5:32

whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.

ISIS DOSEN'T FOLLOW THIS,

4) Believers, it is not lawful for you to inherit women against their will 4:19

ISIS DOSEN'T FOLLOW THIS

You know the arabs will be purged for their degeneracy and general kikish behavior? How does that make you feel shitskin?

Why hello there.

We don't actually Worship IT
CONSIDER THESE POINTS,

Kaaba is the Qibla i.e. the direction Muslims face during their prayers. It is
important to note that though Muslims face the Kaaba during prayers, they do
not worship the Kaaba. Muslims worship and bow to none but Allah.
It is mentioned in Surah Baqarah:
“We see the turning of thy face (for guidance) to the heavens: now shall
We turn thee to a Qiblah that shall please thee. Turn then thy face in the
direction of the Sacred Mosque: wherever ye are, turn your faces in that
direction.” [Al-Qur’an 2:144]
1. Islam believes in fostering unity
For instance, if Muslims want to offer Salaah (Prayer), it is possible that some
may wish to face north, while some may wish to face south. In order to unite
Muslims in their worship of the One True God, Muslims, wherever they may be,
are asked to face in only one direction i.e. towards the Kaaba. If some Muslims
live towards the west of the Kaaba they face the east. Similarly if they live
towards the east of the Kaaba they face the west.

2.They Don't Dance OK, They do Tawaf around Kaaba for indicating one God
When the Muslims go to Masjid-e-Haram in Makkah, they perform tawaf or
circumambulation round the Kaaba. This act symbolizes the belief and worship
of One God, since, just as every circle has one centre, so also there is only one
Allah (swt) worthy of worship.

3. People stood on Kaaba and gave the adhaan
At the time of the Prophet, people even stood on the Kaaba and gave the
‘adhaan’ or the call to prayer. One may ask those who allege that Muslims
worship the Kaaba; which idol worshipper stands on the idol he worships? KEK

kill yourself

That verse is abrogated later in the Koran multiple times where Allah then commands Muslims to strive hard against the unbelievers and let them find hardness in you.

Why do you hate dogs?

If you know you are going to hell for not being a Christian why don't you just convert?

Check my other reply above, You don't attack any Innocent Non-Agressor in islam, unlike ISIS
Which Does,
ISIS - ISRAELI-STATE-of-IRAQ-and-SYRIA

Defend this
>Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

no verses where lost or changed, its false

Yes it says TO BE HARD AGAINST THE OPPRESOR, why dont u consider my other verse above ?

Also defend this entire page
>thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx#sharia

What exactly Bugs you about this verse ?

Are you are that most of thosse lines especially 2) are abrogated? Meaning that the later verses override them. It's the last word of god that counts. Isn't Muhammad the last messenger? As far as I know Muhammad started off peaceful in Medina and once he gained followers he became violent. Everything you cited gets overriden by the violent passages that occur towards the end.

Ur gay prophet won't save u when u get gassed ahmed

Why do you follow some doctrine made up by some desert warlord pedophile?

That women are to be treated like cattle instead of humans and men are allowed to beat them.

>Palestinians will get their land back inshallah
>I don't really care for Hitler either way but the world would probably be a better place today if he won
>Nationalism is a cancer and a disease
That doesn't make any sense

Well brother SO show me ONE verse from the Quran which says to kill the disbelievers just because they are disbeliever From wherever u like

Defend your prophet permitting you to have sex slaves
>Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

I really only see mental gymnastics. Before Islam, Polytheists (people you massacre) would pray to to the rock. Why would you do that? cultural appropriation? No clearly they do dance

ALso why are you so autistic about praying 5 times a day and enforcing sharia law or haram stuff wherever you go, but expect foreigners in your own countries to obey your shitty non-secular society?

Defend your prophet disallowing you to have Jewish and Christian friends
>Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."