GAY SJW MAKES STRAIGHT GUY COMMIT SUICIDE

GAY SJW MAKES STRAIGHT GUY COMMIT SUICIDE

So this little faggot Nicholas Watson tried hooking up with a straight student at the University of Texas at Arlington. Upon being rejected, Watson proceeded to file a false Title IX complaint claiming that the student, Thomas Klocke, was harassing him. A faculty member Heather Snow helped him bypass normal innocent-until-proven-guilty proceedings

After going to Kangaroo Court, Klocke was found guilty (what a surprise), and proceeded to kill himself after being denied entrance to graduate school.

The Perpetrator:
Nicholas Watson
801 Sylvan Dr1ve, Fort Worth, Tex@s
His FB:
facebo0k.c0m/nehemael
His sister:
facebo0k.c0m/vicky.watson.90857

The full lawsuit:
chaikenlaw.c0m/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/UTA-Complaint-compressed.pdf

School's version:
theshorthorn.c0m/news/father-sues-uta-alumnus-after-son-s-death/article_b5e8e630-1e93-11e7-83b7-eb357cbcc53e.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA
m.theshorthorn.com/news/father-sues-uta-alumnus-after-son-s-death/article_b5e8e630-1e93-11e7-83b7-eb357cbcc53e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's our dear leader's take on it:

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/report-student-commits-suicide-denied-due-process-sexual-harassment-case/

>one less American

this info is public, correct?

Like literally could careless

Little fucker.

bump
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA

Guess who won't be on the news tonight at 10

>killing himself instead of killing the faggot

wow gj

HAHA STRAIGHTS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Americunt manlet pussy commits suicide
Nothing of value was lost

A Black person just acored a higher mark than me, proof that thete is racism against whites.

Checkmate libtards.

Time to kill this faggot.

Any pollacks in the area?

that's pretty screwed up.

“typed into his computer search bar ‘gays should die’ and then proceeded to call me a ‘f****t’ and that I ‘should consider killing myself.’”

sounds like one of us.

>killing himself instead of killing the faggot
This
Guess he was a faggot afterall

im all for d0xing communists.

I hope the kids father kills the faggot and his family.

This.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

your inferiority complex is showing

At least they're doing something about their weight

Was he harassing the kid? What sort of harassment?

What the fuck. How could this shit go unnoticed for a whole year

Notes from Moore’s meeting with Klocke indicate the accused student said he didn’t know the name of his accuser prior to the incident, and wondered how the accuser knew his name. Klocke also told his side of the story, claiming his accuser sat next to him that day in class and called Klocke beautiful. Klocke said he typed into his browser “Stop – I’m straight,” to which his accuser replied: “I’m gay.” Klocke further said his accuser kept glancing at him, so he asked him to “stop.”

Friendly reminder that being pro-LGBT is being pro-emasculation of men.

This.
What a dumb faggot.

It's a fetish video, user. I'm sorry.

A Black person just acored a higher mark than me, proof that thete is racism against whites.

Checkmate libtards.

inventing guilt-tripping memes like "homophobia" is just the beginning

The schools version comments are fucking retarded

There is racism against whites!!!! The tracher gave nigger higher mark!!!

I used to play with dolls when I was a little kid because that's what my older sister did and I associated playing with dolls with maturity and coolness.

If so, depressing.

fug forgot pic

bump

>No pajeet not in street.

@120625109
>look mom i posted it again

This was just this week

there racism vs the whites!!!!! The treacher said to niggger well done to me the trachtef say nothing!!!!!! FUCK THE NUGGER THE RACISM AGAINST WHITE IS THE WORSE!!!

>that pic

Saged and reported faggot

Kek

This is your fate pajeet.

back to r/mat with you!

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO GUYS

Cuck!!! The racism vs whjte is real!!!! Tracht fave buggerbugg marj nit me!!!!

I think I'll bump this thread, just to spite you.

not your personal army faggot

No no bump give to libtard...!!!!

kys lefty.also bump

UT arlington is a nigger school.

This is your fate Paco

How did we lose the culture war to these people?

that's quite something.

Me too

The school all racism vs white is vace nuggr gugg. mark nit me nigger gave higgh mark!!! RACISM AGAINAT WHITE IS REAL!!!!!

Bump

Couldn't care less, you stinking leafcuck faggot.

bump

>Despite possessing a gross weight problem, many Americans try very hard and sometimes succeed to improve their health and reform their unhealthy lifestyles.

>Pajeet.
>"OH LOOK, A STREET!! QUEEF FART, SHART, LOOK, I'M THE AVERAGE PAJEET!!!!

Let me see when was the last time i dealed with drugs? Right never, no chance of that happening to me, but you...

Let's drag him behind a car

Checkmate libtards.

I've been through a false title 9 complaint too and they are just an excuse to fuck over white dudes for the benefit of fat smelly girls and fags. A fat smelly girl filed a harassment complaint against me and one of the proffesors in our lab because we stood up to her when she was filing false sabotage complaints to human resources every time her experiments failed (she was very stupid and would not take responsibility for her failures). Once the complaint was filed I was immediately banned from lab and the campus and had to do a formal hearing 2 months later. There was video evidence showing that the complaints were mostly lies and exaggerations and all the professors supported that there was no harassment. The hearing officers in the case acted as the prosecutors, judge, and jury and do not allow you any representation. They decided to ignore all the evidence that favored my innocence and kicked me out of the lab (the professor was allowed to stay but is no longer allowed to speak to or interact with the girl. The head professor for the lab is no longer allowed to give her any grade besides an A. And we'll I'm off now in some distant corner of the school banned from the building I used to work. I guess it's lucky they didn't fuck me over completely and expel me but probably there was just too much evidence showing my innocence to fuck me over too hard without potential repercussions (me and my family were getting ready to file a lawsuit against the university)

>Look kids!
>The monkeys are fighting!

After reading about this I am convinced the other guy was a faggot too.

>I can't get into this one grad school, even though there are many others. Better take my life. This really isn't about me being a queer and letting down my parents who ere expecting me to produce children!

GAYYYYY!

Bump

It's a sandnigger.

Let's have ourselves a good old-fashioned fag drag!
go back to whatever commie-infested shithole you crawled out of, you false-flagging lefty cunt.

>could careless
You're not even a burger and yet you fucked this up
What a failure

No they aren't. They will eat in 10 minutes what will take them hours to burn in the gym. You can't outrun your fork.

you should still file a lawsuit against them.

Who really cares, if some guy was so distraught about it, what else would set him off? Wrong size latte at starbucks?

why don't these fatasses begin by limiting their calorie intake rather than kill themselves and their joints on treadmills

This.

Fag convinces bigger fag to kill himself.

>implying drug-peddling isn't the highest employer in mexico
>implying the cartels never ever attack civilians

Lay down on the weed for a month and you'll score better.

Stop embarrasing the white race.

that's what you get for not state-subsidizing your universities, capitalist pig-dog

>Bishop of Stockholm
Where is my surprise...

We... We are the white men... We Are the gamers.... We are the opressed..... We MUST fight back to the libtards, as they try to take over our kingdom, first we defeat libtard, then black, then muslim, lets make it white again... Even though im only 13, i was born with the sword in my hand of my ancestor, i will use it to fight back... These are OUR country, OUR tradition, racism against white is REAL. FIGHT BACK!!

straight guy got out-played

i see nothing wrong with this

if he wasn't such a repressed, scared nigger he wouldn't have killed himself over something so dumb.

religious people are so terrified of being labeled as gay. seriously, get over yourself and grow up

At least he'll die on a clean street.

no, the leaf did it right.
Like I could care less -> I couldn't care less -> I care as little as possible

Go fuck yourself normie.

quit LARP'ing

Sup Forums has zero balls for direct action on anything

typical Sup Forums - you're more concerned with stick boy and shia

the father will probably kill himself because he's a beta closeted faggot like his son

>Mods

Fucking underage scum.

>milo
>leader
fuck you

Kill yourself.

This is incredible to watch. Everything leading up to this event happened exactly the way it did to pull of this off with perfect timing and synchronicity, perfectly framed to be viewed by anyone at any time as often as they wanted. Truly awesome.

Hey pajeet if you were wondering who we hate more pajeets or spics, it's pajeets. Fuck off parth

Kek

Heterosexual devil's rights advocate Eve makes Adam kill himself

I hate these soft faced faggots. They can't even look manly with a beard.

m.theshorthorn.com/news/father-sues-uta-alumnus-after-son-s-death/article_b5e8e630-1e93-11e7-83b7-eb357cbcc53e.html

LMAO

they probably don't even understand why they're fat so no wonder

This tbqhfam. It really set my day off right