Reminder that Bashar al-Assad is our guy and there's nothing you nu-males from plebbit can do anything about it

Reminder that Bashar al-Assad is our guy and there's nothing you nu-males from plebbit can do anything about it

He definitely is, but i think he's gonna have a tragic end

I'm used to it after Givi and Moto.

Why is everyone trying to bully a sensitive Syrian eye doctor to death? :(

Yeah, rip
I heard Givi kinda pussied out at the end though, shot himself in the leg
That true?

>more like
buttshear al-asshat

he was wounded in Avdiivka, first time hearing that bs

One of the soldiers who assassinated him said he shot himself in the leg in Avdiivka to get out
of there and when they noticed he later ordered a strike on them
I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but haven't heard any other explanation yet

He was the most fearless bastard of the whole war, why would he chicken out?

i can support trump to kill him

whoever goes agains Assad will be severely punished by our lord and saviour KEK

Getting Assad out means putting in a puppet for the white man in his place.

Are you shooting the sand nigger or your fellow white man?

I really don't understand the hate against him. Why? Is there any evidence that he bombed his own people on purpose? Any evidence for gas attacks?

Syria, in the middle east, was one of the best and wealthiest places there. No sharia law, woman didn't even have to wear the burka.

It's so obvious that he is not a bad guy and I don't understand how no one can see this.

That's exactly why i kinda doubt that story, but i found no other narrative
It's probably just hohol propaganda

if you are not a 13 y.o. boy, i suppose your questions are rhetorical
there is nothing new at that situation. just typical policy of great america

I doubt that, man was literally standing still and giving interview amidst Grad barrage.

>(((the white man)))

The Gaddafi capture video was brutal. I don't want to imagine how ISIS or Rebels would treat Bashar.

yeah they should just get it over with

>USA
>Telling the world who's white

You were never white Jamal Gonzalez Shekelstein Jr.

Not sure what to think of him. He's not /ourguy/ because he certainly isn't a U.S. ally, yet he's a strong secular man in a mudslime shit hole who stands against ISIS.

I think we should be focusing on our immediate threats and only worry about Assad when he isn't the enemy of our enemy

>adorable pic but only angry feels cuz my gubmint is stupid

Where were you when you realized that nu-pol and the alt-lite are just neocons?

>Bashar al-Assad is our guy

W know that you are russian shills and members o the syrian electronic army and shareblue.

Of course you love assad. You love whatever you are told to love on your daily briefing sheet,.

Dear god... they're seem so pure.... so white.

I simply can't justify killing a man who has brought beautiful white children into this world. That man is our distant brother, trapped between oil lords and goat fuckers.

>Where were you when you realized that nu-pol and the alt-lite are just neocons?

Not in russia or damascus so I did not realize that.

Scan your daily briefing sheet and post it shill.

That man is a healer who was drafted by his people to keep them safe and free from terrorists. Doctor, general, diplomat, president, father - and he is still alive and kicking.

I have hope for him yet.

But it angers me how desperate people are to kill him and his family and his whole ethnic group while being totally ignorant of the situation.

are you that spergy leprechaun that spazzes out about russia in every thread?

who said Sup Forums was a circle jerk?