Chechnya's Concentration Camps for Homosexuals

Why have we not done to Chechnya what we have done to Syria? Oh yeah, that's right... DRUMPFY-BUMPFKINS HATE GAY PEOPLE! We would have taken action against Chechnya and saved the gays already if she won! IT WAS HER TURN!

What?

Because Chechnya is part of Russia, you fucking retard. It would be like Russia bombing NYC for having an LGBBQWTF pride parade.

>leftists love war now, everywhere, all over the world, total war, for any reason

dis timeline tho

>Bomb/Kill anyone we dont like! >:(!!

Or maybe because of nuclear retaliation.

Neo-liberalism isn' the same as leftism. They both have the dame cancerous social policies, but Neo-liberalism is also interventionalist as fuck, particularly against nations against their globalist Rothschilds agenda, it's why they killed Libya and Iraq and are now sizing up North Korea, Syria, and Iran, despite them realisticalky posing no threat.

Implying Chechnya isnt shitskin turf.

> DRUMPFY-BUMPFKINS
who came up with this bad meme, thats right the current year man. this meme not once. get out of my board REEEEEEE

Don't pretend like those faggots aren't enjoying their new bdsm camps

wtf i love Chechnya now

>North Korea and Iran realistically posing no threat
ishygdtt

Kill all fags

yeh lets start a nuclear world war 3
great idea

Yeah they should totally fire 59 Tomahawks at Russia. What could go wrong?

>REEEEEEWWE WHY THE FUCK ARENT WE BOMBING RUSSIAN PUPPET STATES WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC
I love new liberals

Over fags non the less. Remember the left knows fags are more important than the gassing of kids

Neoliberalism is just neoconservatism with makeup. Goal is the same.

I agree, we should shoot missiles at the gay concentration camp. After all, that's what the left wants, right?

Why do we need to be the world police? Fuck off.

kill fags

>So, why haven't we fired 59 missiles at Chechnya yet?
Yeah uh huh, let's just fire 59 missiles into Russian territory, what could go wrong?
Also,
>entering Russian territory to fire on Russian territory
I'm sure they would let us do that.

Why are liberals so retarded?

so are we gonna get pics of this shit or what?

they are on the right side of history after all
we should do what they say

>oh that's right, i already know all the answers. why do i even bother asking questions?

These rabid leftists ascribing motive all the time, and -WE'RE- the bigots.

Implying Chechnya did anything wrong.

Guys, guys - this may seem like a typical confused tweet that just wants some (You)s but it's really about prepping for the takedown of Putin. We all know Chechen gangs act as his last line of defense.

This just in.
We should fire missiles at every sob story.

Literally jews.

>Oh that's right., because I'm a leftist cuckold who thinks putting a known criminal into office who would have started war with Russia is a good idea.

OP, do you think before you post mindless nonsense here. Chemical weapons and gay civvies are completely fucking different. One can be bombed without the UN knocking on the door, the other can't.
>Next time before you try to cuck up this board with more shitty threads, do your homework.

top kek, you are either proislam or pro-lgbt, you can't be both. getting real tired of liberals and their double think.