Dr David Dao's troubled medical past is revealed in court documents

>Dr David Dao's troubled medical past is revealed in court documents

>His wife Teresa - also a doctor - reported him to medical authorities and his secret inappropriate gay relationship with a patient was revealed

>Father of five, 69, was convicted of a felony - but avoided prison time - because he was giving the man prescription drugs in return for gay sex

>He denied the gay sex even though he was caught on camera shirtless and in his pants with Brian Case, his lover, 26, who was a fellow worshiper at his church

>Case alleged that Dao wanted to hook him on heroin so he would keep coming to him for gay sex

>Psychiatrist found he had series of issues including lacking 'the foundation to navigate difficult situations'

>One doctor wrote that he 'he would unilaterally chose to do his own thing'
He only got his licence back after agreeing to be drug tested and polygraphed

>United are facing a furious backlash and boycott calls over the video

>Their stock price plunged as Wall Street reacted to passenger fury

>DailyMail.com also reveals that the airline told staff he had 'tried to strike law enforcement' - despite no evidence for that on the video

Well well well, looks like the plot thicken

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boarding ends with the closure of the doors

The back doors?

His criminal record has nothing to do with the incident in question.

No one on the plane actually knew about it. Irrelevant smear campaign.

they are just pointing out that he is a shitty person in general and that has everything to do with a person's character

Had no bearing on whether he was chosen.

It's irrelevant. The moment they grabbed him and that armrest dug into his side is all the justification for his behavior anyone needs.

Completely unrelated events that happened in the past and have no bearing are just being used by a shit corporation to try and dodge blame.

When one of the primary points that was brought up initially is how he was a revered doctor that just wanted to get to his patients, it indeed matters.

This

>>Case alleged that Dao wanted to hook him on heroin so he would keep coming to him for gay sex
>
>>Psychiatrist found he had series of issues including lacking 'the foundation to navigate difficult situations'
>
>>One doctor wrote that he 'he would unilaterally chose to do his own thing'
AKA A CHINK

SOULLESS NO HUMAN DECENCY, A RACE OF INSECTOIDS

>CHINKS
NOT EVEN ONCE

He's still a doctor and treats people. Just not as many as a regular doctor.

I don't think anyone ever thought he was a brain surgeon or something.

Him being a fag is pretty fucking irrelevant too. United Airlines damage control in full swing.

Character assassinations. All old.media can do

yeah, just like a nigger who has a criminal record of voice towards police that chimpouts because he get pulled over. That doesn't have anything to do with him chimping out and getting shot right?

Look everyone he's a terrible chink!!! Can we all just calm down and keep flying United? Fucking journo scumbags can suck a fat dick.

>/oldpol/: fags should die.
>/nupol/: being a fag has nothing to do with anything.

Is anyone surprised? People that resist removal or arrest by the police are 9 times out of 10 a retarded fuck up.

SHUT HIM DOWN, HES GAY, HES USING DRUGS

and dont forget to Fly with United

>oey vey goyim we didnt assault an innocent doctor, he's a bad goy and you should feel bad for supporting him, pay no attention to our gross violaitons of the law and the outright contempt we hold for you, THIS GUY IS BAD

fuck you.

and this changes the situation presented to the air cabin crew how?

He didn't fly so good.

But this doesnt really have anything to do with anything because United should have just gotten another flight or a rental car for their 4 dillweeds. Journalists are the scum of the earth.

>IMPLYING HES NOT A TERRIBLE CHINK

SO UNITED STOCK TAKES A KNEEJERK DIP UNTIL THIS BLOWS OVER IN A WEEK

IT WAS WORTH IT TO EXPOSE HOW SHITTY EVEN THE MOST RANDOM CHINK IS

PR IS NOT THE ENDALL, NOTHING HAS CHANGED MATERIALLY IN UNITED'S BUSINESS AND PEOPLE WILL STILL FLY THEM THE SAME AS ANY OTHER TIER 1 CARRIER THAT SHOWS UP ON BOOKING SITES

> and that has everything to do with a person's character

which has nothing to do with the airlines getting thugs to drag you off an airplane, fuck you.

It doesn't really matter, though, does it? The airline still shouldn't have kicked him off the plane, or overbooked to begin with.

>Sharia Blue: EVERYTHINGS ABOUT IDENTITY REEEEE
how is his being a kiddy diddler in any way relevant to the situation?

What does this have anything to do with him being assaulted?

ITS THEIR AIRCRAFT

HE DOESN'T GET TO STAY ON IT

GET OFF THE PLANE, CHINK

>typical jewish defamation to avoid a huge lawsuit

What does it matter in this case? I mean previous ones where people were shot and had a long violent criminal record makes sense.

>durr he got a parking ticket a few months ago hurrr das it guise he brought it on himself.

Smear campaign to shift attention from the corrupt airline company and enforce victim blaming by changing public opinion of the victim to "he deserve to be beaten". He can add this to the lawsuit against United. Man is gonna make mad bank.

Lefty/pol/ can fuck right off. When you're told to gtfo the plane, you gtfo the plane.

So how do this overbooking thing even work in USA? Don't you have the seat number assigned the moment you buy your ticket, or at least when doing an online check-out before printing the boarding pass?

So they'll sell the same fucking 25C seat twice and then act surprised or what, the ticket has no number and everyone just rushes in and grabs a place as fast as he can?

Lets Doxx the execs.

If chin-chan Dao is doxxed and publicly denounced by a corporate entity, their whole board should be doxxed too!

If they do it to one... Theyve done it to us all!

I bet any of you 100 dollars that one of those United execs is a pedo.

IT'S A DIFFERENT DOCTOR

UNITED LAWYERS TRIED TO CHARACTER ASSASSINATE THE MAN AND THEY ENDED UP DIGGING UP A DIFFERENT MAN'S HISTORY

how to play this:
United Airlines bashes gays (literally!)

What exactly does any of this have to do with the fact that he got his face kicked in for not giving up the seat he paid for?

>lefty/pol/ calling anyone that disagrees with him "lefty/pol/" in a pathetic attempt of misdirection and manipulation.
Go back for training at SB, you're not ready for us.

No fucking way dude? Really?

I agree with you on kicking him off their craft but why did they have to bring up his past? they're destroying the poor chink'ss life.

>this guy now also gets to sue for slander

fuck this guy is going to make bank

Is this United thing just some sort of ploy or something? This shit has been everywhere, which I assume means that someone is pushing for this outrage.

Cucks like you can fuck off back to plebbit.

>man is illegally removed from a flight be paid for and physically assaulted
>assassinate his character by bringing up incidents that have nothing to do with this situation
thanks liberal media!

fuck off

Who doesn't get off a plane when authorities order them to do so? You gotta be a fucking moron.

Why do fucking faggot foreigners keep defending this autist? Same cucks who go DUDUDURRRR MURICUNS R LOUT

No, it's the same doctor.

The fake news is that the doctor got misidentified.

Sauce mang.

Should I invest all my money in united? We all know its gonna fucking bump up to normal in a week after this media hype ends

Woah. A faggot on the internet said it's illegal, must be true

Okay, I'll rephrase it for you, nigger. When you're told to gtfo the plane, you gtfo the plane.

SOURCE

everipedia dot com slash david-thanh-duc-dao-md

Fuck off (((United))) shill! $0.05 Frequent Flier Miles have been deposited to your account.

>everipedia
Yeah, nice source.

Autistic faggo lacks morale compass felon. Would fit right in with democratic party. He really is Sulu.
Still no excuse for the airline to treat him as they did.

Way to keep a low profile you faggot criminal!

>man is legally removed from a flight
ftfy

How to tell if you were 6 years old or younger on 9/11:

You are mad at United Airlines. When an authority tells you to get off a plane, you get off the fucking plane. He didn't think he would be forcibly removed?

>$0.05 Frequent Flier Miles have been deposited to your account
kek'd

Boot licker

Sulu amd United deserve one another. Ad campaign when?

Wrong. You have rights. This is why I hate illegal fence jumpers like you that flock to the USA. You have no idea what the fuck the law is and leech off the government.

>being this much of a corporatist shill

>A random persons legal history is available for all to see.

We only do that to paedos. Its illegal unless its news of the day stuff. If you as a nobody get convicted of a crime and then finish out the sentence, no one can find that out about you.

If you apply for certain jobs where you have access to vunerable people those employers can ask you to prove that the police have no information on you. They cant discover this information on their own.

>IMPLYING THERE CAN BE TWO DOCTOR CHANGS IN THE WORLD
NICE FAKE NEWS CHINKSHILL

HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT, FUCKUM

THEY DO BACKGROUNDING TO ESTABLISH CHARACTER IN LAWSUITS, MY CLIENT IS A GOOD FAMILY MAN AND VOLUNTEERS AT A SOUP KITCHEN TWICE A MONTH

OH WAIT NO, HE ROOFIES TWINKS ON HEROIN SO HE CAN MAKE THEM DEPENDENT FUCCBOIS, AND UNILATERALLY MAKES MEDICAL DECISIONS SO THAT DOCTORS CONSIDER HIM A LIABILITY

BRAVO CHINK

Nice argument fag. Now tell me why he did the right thing?

I hate cops, that much I assure you. But I don't fuck around on airplanes.

Sure he can sue United but he should lose his medical licence because he never should've had it to begin with.

At best he'll walk away with 750k and that's it.

Yaaasss. All these chinks and poos doctors are not to be trusted.

If the doctor is gay why does he have a wife? Checkmate, you got btfo, stop posting forever.

/thread

Would the liberal shitrages do it if he was black?

t.united representative

cross reference New York Post employees and management with United Shareholders

cross reference Jews holding stock in United

Not on an airplane, friend. You think the law is on your side when you are ordered to get off a plane and you refuse? lel

Oh fuck off. Speaks to his character and suggests his actions were likely to be indicative of an unacceptable flight risk.

>Dr Dao is also a keen poker player, and has competed in World Series of Poker events in the past.
>The WSOP's website claims he has pocketed $234,664 in winnings over his time on the felt.
This guy is about to be really win after the lawsuit

You have less rights on a place. Airports and planes are usually given special legal status.

>already moving to character assassination to protect muh corporations
The guy could be the biggest degenerate to ever live, that's still pretty much a non-issue unless it's somehow related to him getting kicked out of the plane, something that could happen to you.

I'm white and live in a white area, sorry nigger. Now please explain what rights were taken from him.

I don't give a fuck. I don't want any screaming, cocksucking, drugged-up, self-important gooks on any flight with me.

I'm flying United from now on.

>father of five
>closeted homo
>recovering drug addict
>ethnic minority
>can also sue for psychological trauma from getting his past exposed

This guy hit the fucking jackpot, I bet he's got lawyers lining up at his doorstep.

are you actually this retarded or are you trying to make a point about karma

Looks like he had to get back for his appointments because he was craving some boipussi. Explains why he lost his mind when it became aware it might be delayed

obvious hit piece is obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU

He's going to lose. His behavior was unacceptable and his past only confirms that was likely the case.

Cant argue back against that logic

Which one of us hasn't sucked dick in exchange for oxy. Does not Christ say judge not lest ye be judge!

That settles it. He deserved to get pummeled because he was not an upstanding citizen in every aspect of his life.

>/newpol/ shills shilling shills shilling shills

>who was a fellow worshiper at his church
>gay sex
lel, Christcux really do like it up the ass

>overbooking
They can't count seats now?
>blaming the victim
Nice try kike.
Your united shekels are dropping.

it's hard to fight against the jew when they are literally embedded everywhere

> UNITED : NO CHINKS

welcome to the surveillance police state

I guess you could consider me a #Unitedmissile now

None of the person's character has anything to do with the unacceptable way United Airlines acted.

I'm sure if you were thrown off the flight and then had a smear campaign going on against you, you'd also wonder why people were attacking you for being beat up because United is a shitty airline.

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone beat a man before throwing him out of a plane.

probably just shit up the front page of plebbit and whine about it on other social media. what they always do

Poor chink doctor apologists. They have to do this much damage control. Sad.

This.
He has no criminal case against the airline.

The issue of a lawsuit is less clear cut, but his past criminality makes a defense by the airline's likely defense that these events came to a head because of intransigence on his part more likely to succeed.