Why does Germany have such a good manufacturing sector?

Why does Germany have such a good manufacturing sector?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_market_economy
nytimes.com/2012/11/18/world/europe/for-60th-year-germany-honors-duty-to-pay-holocaust-victims.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

German engineering sells itself.

When all the women only want black cock the men have lots of time to engineer stuff.

Because they make quality shit

Look at Wiha screwdrivers

Nothing is better.

State intervention. They outright forbade companies to outsource above a certain quotas threatening them with bankruptcy-inducing lawsuits

All the kike parasites fled to the US

>free vocational training for school-quitter at 16 years.
>get associates degree at 20 years
>be able to go to university in your branche (e.g. manson->civil engineer) despite beeing born into a loser family and having bad friends during youth.
> there are DAX100 CEOs who's academia are like this.
>tax money well spent

it's because some parts of the social market economy it superiour vs. true capitalismn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_market_economy

Because we (Britain and US) bombed all of their factories in the war and then we paid for their new ones. They have nice modern technology while our factories are roughly in a similar state to when we first built them. Same with the nips

They always had the best engineering. Japs and Americans were always trailing and looking up to them.

That bitch needs to sort her room out

Huh, where? Never heard about that.

They did start using plastic in their drafting compasses, that is a disappointment.

Germans have always been efficient, unlike here in the UK where there is virtally no training whatsoever in any manufacturing field, and then the government wonders why there are no skilled Brits.

the UK had strong manufacturing up until the (((oil crisis))) in the 70s, which made the Anglo an eternal slave to the Saudis. That's 30 years after the war

They were turned into ashes

>manufacturing
>in britain
what manufacturing

You guys still make ships though right?

I meant it in the sense that the British and US bombed them but the US manufacturing is decades behind. Thanks to the oil crisis the US is the world leader in oil refining technology so I guess something ok came out of it

Subsidies.
Car manufacturers make billions every year from gubment gibs so they won't move to Portugal or China and make their billions there.

Because Thatcher decided globalisation was a good thing and that things can be made in Germany, we take care of finance, the French grow stuff and the Slavs can be slaves

The EU is the only reason why any of their sectors are doing well.
They are the only nation profiting from the EU.

Essentially this

because we aren't lazy anglo shits

>>tax money well spent
hahahahhaha
RAPEFUGEES

i wonder how you, recognizing all of the problems caused by thatchers policies, still blamed everything on the EU.

The fucking state of that room.

yeah sure, burgerboy.
totally resonable. Instead of improving existing machine shop you clearly have a better starting point when your towns get firebombed and you can start your business on the green field.

true reason why us/uk is failing hard in manufactoring is that everybody feels entiteld to have a cozy white collar job. while in germany lots of people a happy to have a stable blue collar job in which they can excell.

note the word "stable"? - when you have tight employemt-laws and cant fire blue collars over a order flaute you invest in your workforce.

implying a refugee actually finishing a vocational training isnt a plus for germany.
i wish all refugees would civilized enough to finish a training. and i vote for afd

where the proofs?

more dirty than a fucking toddler that bitch
embarrassing really

Because of Thatcher's little pet project Blair driving the final nail into the coffin

Reagenomics is a bigger issue than the EU in my opinion

Because our underclass are retards, who have zero understanding of history or economics. It's why they succumb so easily to populism. It's much easier to just blame the "fackin' forrnaz", then it is to be introspective.

Over the coming decades, they'll learn the hard way that Brexit was a HUGE mistake. Unfortunately, they will also take the rest of us down with them.

Call me pro-EU shill or a globalist cuck. I don't care. I'm just a realist.

Why do attention whores always live in a fucking dump

Like you don't have to clean up but would it kill you to even just shove it off camera

Germans are an industrious people. Too bad England had to ruin them out of spiteful jealousy.

I bet that's a dude

Well, the US has the most advanced bombs in the world. Surely, if all that is needed to boost the industrial sectors is to bomb it, you could start right now, and be even richer for it?

i wouldn't mind tbqh

i prefer wera's grip/handles though. and Snap-On makes better tips

wiha is still some good shit though

Why is her room so messy

Superior race

>muricans and their constant thinking about nigger dick

Americans are subhumans. Nothing new here

Work with a german some day and you will understand. That's all I can say. I've worked with many from there, as well as from the US and they are definitely something else.

I could write a paper on it.

For fucks sake clean your room cunt

The jew knows

Because they banned minorities from their country by force back in WW2.
Only the pure, white, beautiful people remained.

because they need to hussle hard to pay off the (((gibmedat)))'s eternal moral debt. 89 billion is still not enough.

nytimes.com/2012/11/18/world/europe/for-60th-year-germany-honors-duty-to-pay-holocaust-victims.html

>if I take a photo with a bunch of trash around me maybe I'll look less trashy by comparison
The eternal female

>all that shit on the floor
what the fuck is wrong with women? Why would she post this anywhere?