T_d and shareblue shills mucking up and dividing Sup Forums

>t_d and shareblue shills mucking up and dividing Sup Forums
>hurr durr go back to t_d/shareblue if u love/hate trump
where my true Sup Forumsiticans at, how do feel about this whole event
>inb4 shills

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/comment/china-took-a-very-different-message-from-donald-trumps-syria-attack-20170410-gvhm8h.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil Hitler.

have you seen how many people use shit like "lol" now?
the newfags are THICK this year

>how do feel about this whole event
step back and watch shills shilling each other
>implying anyone with half a brain cares about what these retards attempt

IKR? every knows you're supposed to say "lel" now.

>where my true Sup Forumsiticans at, how do feel about this whole event
i dont really give a shit

nigger you best be joking

The_Donald fags need to fuck off back to their circlejerk. The other side is shitting up the Board but at least they'll leave once they realise they're powerless here. Nobody is dividing anyone because Sup Forums already hated everyone else in the first place.

I just hate the jews.

There is no shills on Sup Forums it's either newfags or shitposters

as bad as reddit is, you know full fucking well that another problem was the /sg/ faggots leaking
normally they stay in their containment thread but when their faggot nest is threatened (if syria becomes a hole in the ground then there is no need for a syria general) they panic & shit up the board

Ironically my faith in Trump is being rekindled by the shills as they made me reconsider my stance on the Syria strike. It seems highly likely the strike was a message to China during the meeting with Trump. It's too coincidental to be spur of the moment.

I feel kind of retarded and memey in a cringe kinda way if I'm dropping lels and luls everywhere, sometimes I just want to punch out a quick line of text and drop an lol at the end of it.

I also don't use lel or lul outside of here, hard habit to break. Don't want anyone thinking I'm gay fuck channer tard.

GET OOOOOOOOOUT
MY FUCKING GOD THATS NOT WHAT WE USE GET OUT
OUT OUT OUT

/sg/ is fine here faggot. Sup Forums was unanimously for no intervention in Syria. You say that they leak but trump threads are almost always filling the catalog and are never contained into /ptg/.
/ptg/ is useless as a general and serves zero fucking purpose.

I ignore them. The oldest rule of the internet is do not feed the troll.

>he wants awoo posters in every other thread

>t_d shills

There are no the_donald shills you stupid shariablue shill

Sup Forums is mainly the_donald posters anyway

Everybody can see through you're lies shill

DIGITS CONFIRM

I want them sent back to The_Donald.

lol, jk. I was posting for the lullz.

Fuck off shill

you had us worried there for a second, bud :)

lamo just a bunch of nazi neckbeads upsetti that trump choose white jewish people over shitskins

stay mad stormweenies

Nah it's just the_donald.

What event? The Kushner revelations, the Syria bombing, or the most recent shilling campaign?

Anyway I've been here since Traytray ate lead:
>Jared/Ivanka are a fifth column in the WH; Trump needs to prove if he's an agent of the people or the Molochites
>Trump probably knows Assad didn't do it but was boxed in politically
>The shills have begun to shill each other and newfags are screaming in confusion

Chyna doesn't give a shit. Funny how only Muricans follow that faulty logic to begin with.
baka.com.au/comment/china-took-a-very-different-message-from-donald-trumps-syria-attack-20170410-gvhm8h.html

Damn it. The url keeps changing on this site.

T_D is cancer with their unwavering support of Trump NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES, which is nothing but a personal cult. Dare to say that you voted for policies, not some random person, and they ban you.
Shareblue is the exact opposite, though they now have a great opening in toning it down a bit and accomodate the grief of the Trump supporters who feel disappointed but will get shut down by the T_D crew.
T_D will continue to lose credibility and support with their attitude, and rightfully so.

That said, the press conferences yesterday and today were insufferable. At times they could just as well have put McCain up there. Dunno how Spicer feels to have to spout this warmongering neocon talking points like MUH BABIES, MUH BARREL BOMBS, RUSSIA IS EVIL, WE HAVE THE FREE WORLD ON OUR SIDE etc.

I'm pretty close to deserting. This is not what I fought for in the meme war.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous
too many people are jumping the gun
and too many people are sucking cock
there's no room for the middle man here, it's awful right now

Nah you you just didn't realise the majority of Sup Forums supported assad, you're trying to downplay the situation because you can't grasp the fact Trump sold out and Sup Forums dropped support.

Dude ... next you tell me gassing radical islamist scum is wrong.

>Sup Forums is mainly the_donald posters anyway
Speak for yourself

yawn

gonna go sleep

>sold out
there it is
this is what I mean by jumping the fucking gun
you people haven't waited for everything to settle just where everything stands, yes it's perfectly understandable to be pissed with Trump, but to say he sold out is a stretch, especially since this is the first thing he's done that you didn't like. As if someone you support will 100% share your worldview.

>inb4 reddit

Stop trying to divide us Shariablue shill

I've been here for a WHOLE year, so an oldfag like myself know how to spot a shill like you

>you know full fucking well that another problem was the /sg/ faggots leaking
>normally they stay in their containment thread but when their faggot nest is threatened (if syria becomes a hole in the ground then there is no need for a syria general) they panic & shit up the boar

true

from what we can tell assad is going to be ousted. syria is going to fall into further turmoil and more refugees are going to flood into europe.

he's no different from obama an bush

Depends where you set your priorities. Even more extreme for single-issue voters. Someone who voted Trump for "repeal and replace Obamacare", and then gets slapped with "Ryancare or Obamacare continues" will feel disappointed and does simply not care about the other issues.
For others, messing around with Assad is their red line. Bomb the shit out of ISIS (and preferable the """rebels"""", though McCain wouldn't like that) and get the fuck out of there. Anything else and they drop their support.

Conservatives can still hold the line, and somewhat find solace in Gorsuch etc. But there are people who rightfully jump the ship.

Have you seen T_D ? They're sending people over here by the thousands and are fucking retards. They don't have a clue what Sup Forums is about.

Fuck off he's being colluding with the jewish mafia for decades and ran on a populist ticket, he's a conman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

his presidency is up eventually regardless
the current US stance is peaceful replacement, which means elections, I personally think Assad is doing the best he can given the situation, but who knows what will happen after the war ends, as of right now the US is still fighting ISIS primarily, remember that Obozo bombed the SAA and killed 70 soldiers, we didn't escalate over that, we will not escalate over killing like 3 people and a few planes while the runway still works. Basically all i'm saying is, give it time, it will work out.

this is why single issue voters are a mistake, you set yourself up for disappointment in that way, when voting you have to take the good, the bad and the potential fuckups. I never said that people don't have a reason to be angry, but to jump ship when so much more is at stake is frankly ridiculous. Even if Trump does turn out to be a total nothing, we at least had 4-8 years of domestic stability and supreme court picks.

I just wish we elected a nationalist instead of a globalist. Actions speak louder than words. What ever happened to, "Walk softly, and carry a big stick."?

that's exactly what this is though, have you ever actually read up on big stick diplomacy? Nothing is going to happen over this, long term.

>the current US stance is peaceful replacement
That's still regime change, you know how i know you're a the_donald regular ? You're shifting the discussion to obama.

>give it time, it will work out.
You lot keep saying that, i'll give it 3 weeks before the US starts bombing Assad and NK

>still regime change
Assad will be out of power eventually, whether you like it or not, his presidency runs out at some point, is that still "regime change"?
>you know how i know you're a the_donald regular ? You're shifting the discussion to obama.
I shifted discussion because it's relevant you fucking mongoloid, Obama killed 70 fucking Syrian soldiers and NOTHING HAPPENED, why the absolute fuck do you think something will happen over what Trump did?
also
>hurr durr reddit
excellent arguments friend, just call anything you don't like reddit

/sg/ is based you redditfag, fuck off back to your gay ass website

>how do feel about this whole event
Ultimately, the thing to be worried about isn't the Syrian strikes, its Bannon being replaced by Kushner and the implications that follow. If Trump still fucks up the H1-B and builds the wall, I'm in.

Friendly reminder to include nigger in your post to prove you aren't Shareblue.

I'm not a fan of the strike but I have heard convincing arguments for why he might have done it. So for now he has the benefit of the doubt, but if he keeps this up I'll stop supporting him.

Wahh people using T_D to refer to my subreddit instead of writing out the complete name is a conspiracy against Trumptards.

USE MY CORRECT PRONOUNS!

go back to r/the_shabbos you bloodthirsty faggot

Fuck off shill

You're so cancerous it's not even tolerable anymore. The leaf is being a leaf, how much of a newfag are you ? The_donald posters always say T_D too. The only reason it has picked up is because we know you're raiding the board. You lot are the shills

LEAVE

>1 post by this ID
you have to go back to r/good_goy

I don't give a shit either way. I just want happenings

This.

I heard Ronald McDonald was getting a new look but this is just ridiculous