Why haven't the we started a massive online propoganda campaign against this roach...

Why haven't the we started a massive online propoganda campaign against this roach? Destorying his reputation and YouTube channel would be so easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBCZLG7MyU0
youtube.com/watch?v=DrqAUebq6Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless self bump

Because he isn't worth our time. It's not like he's influential or anything. He's the definition of how great it is when you give someone enough rope to hang themselves. Everything that comes from his channel is repulsive and intellectually dishonest as it appears to the normie and pushes them to our side.

Fake sexual harassment claims in twitter, spreading rumors of him cheating on his wife with ana pig nose. It could all work so flawlessly tho

His last livestream had peak 244 viewers. Not exactly the type to affect public opinion any more.

he has done that himself.

This.
He is actually helping us false flag style. The more retarded left he goes, the more figure out they are being brainwashed. Like overdosing on koolAIDS and seeing the light.

My mother taught me not to throw stones at cripples, but my father taught me to aim for their heads. Hitting him when he's down is the best possible time

who even takes him seriously?

Well I mean how could you? Literally every video he makes sets back republicans 2 steps by exposing our lies that we use like gerrymandering.

he is much too powerful pol

We are powerless before him feels bad man :(

Enough people.

Shamefur dispray.

Sup Cenk? Nice false flag you got here. I think you've destroying your reputation covered. You don't need our help.

because he names the jew and TYT is bleeding viewers from ((MSNBC)) and (((CNN))

youtube.com/watch?v=eBCZLG7MyU0

You caught me. Let's have a reasonable discussion about it

TYT does rerun "live streams", only the hardcore sycophant 244 people they have would keep the blue pill piped in non-stop. I think their prime livestream gets over 7-8 thousand people at peak last time I bothered looking.

That's a good point. Give up and embrace the fact that the right has been lying to you all along

He's doing a fine job fucking up his own shit.

Lol, that's Alex's average now.

I just want him pulled from YouTube. Spread claims he's a holocaust denier on top of denying the Armenian genocide and that he's funded by Saudi Arabia.

Alex Jones did himself in

He just looks so much like
>someone just kill me
in this pic

You know he knows he's an insincere piece of stinking shit

t. recucklican

LUL

/thread. also he is important to us. Who will we laugh about when trump is reelected ?

Were always able to laugh about you apes.

I like Jimmy "spit on you" Dore
Comrade Jimmy on why Obama is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=DrqAUebq6Ic

>The Promise is about a love triangle that develops between Armenian medical student Michael (Isaac), an American journalist based in Paris named Christopher (Bale) and an Armenian-born woman raised in France, Ana (Le Bon), during the final years of the Ottoman Empire, and during the Armenian Genocide.

soon

Jones barely gets 2000 - he's a fucking establishment mouthpiece now, selling his impotence pills to fuckwits.

Alex Jones is a meme, his own fans know he's a full of shit and just watch for the keks

he manages quite well in destroying his "reputation" by himself... he's the most stupid fuck ever... makes alex jones look good KEK

>implying liberals care about reputation.

Because nobody watch his show

SPBP

Because they're doing a fine job destroying their reputation themselves. I also hate Ana more than Chenk, at least he has his moments of lucidity, but she's just a screeching harpy who thinks she's better than everyone else.

He's been doing a fairly good job of it himself. I don't think he needs any help.

Is it true that the sexy slut he has as his co-anchor is of Armenian descent? Kinda ironic if it's true.

Because I believe in free speech.

Liberals and shit since the election seem to think TYT is a credible source, its the issue of
>"Oh, we think alike im glad there is someone who thinks like me, now I have that reassurance that im NOT the only one!"

Fuck you, you Canigger wankstain.

Why? Its not like we have it in Canada.

the size of his head and its ugliess cause gravity to collapse in oin him anyway without our help