Christians of the middle east

aka nobody gives a shit about us, 2 days ago 2 deadly explosions happened inside churches in Egypt and killed dozens of innocent christians. Meanwhile, the western media is not even talking about the happening and when they published the story they were blaming it on sisi and his brutal ways dealing with terrorists so the poor terrorists are becoming more radicalized kill more and more kuffar.

Fuck the west, fuck the media, fuck liberals, fuck trump, merkel and the pope in rome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns
christianpost.com/news/christian-persecution-in-hostile-israel-highlighted-by-evangelical-group-some-may-disagree-and-even-take-offense-says-nonprofit-113877/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our media pays more attention to "hate crimes" of swastikas being painted onto Jewish synagogues in America. (Later to be found faked, of course.)

This was circulated on many major news networks you stupid camel jockey

We care. Our media hates Christians though. Trump's visa ban made an exception for some Christian sects and (((they))) called it racist.

no one cares about Egypt
also we are the brink of ww3

What did you expect ?
Western media doesn't give a shit about christians

>trump
the one that bombed syria in his dimensional chess? drumpftards are delusional

Hang in there friendo. We just need to find away to make Ivanka cry over this and then Trump will bomb the muzzies. Maybe we should just trick the media to say that jews died instead. That will get Trump's attention.

Why not use wepons you hidden inside pyramids against ISS?

It just happens so often it'd have to be a segment of the news played as often as weather.

"Light bombing in Egypt today.. expect moderate limb fall with body counts in the middle 90s"

Unfortunately they don't care. It's really unfortunate that Christians are getting genocided and the media ignores it because of their pet muslims

I'll pray for you. Remember that even if it seems no one's noticing you being persecute, God is always on your side.

Also, here's a Christ-chan to cheer you up.

hey op at least u waz kangz

sisi spelled backwards is ISIS : OOOOOOOOOOOO

Only Kangs and Qwangs can access the pyramid vaults

the western media is only publising (((stories))) 24/7 about poor little islamist children killed by the anti-islamist governments like syria and iraq, but when dozens of christians die, sorry goyims, nothing is happening here

They can only be activated by the race of people who built them in the first place

I care so here have a reply...

Blame the Jews in the west user. They control the media and education system here in the US. Merkerl just loves the muslim cock, and the pope is guaranteed a devil's worshiper. We live in crazy times.

shut the heck up, there may be jews in some leader positions and they may be doing bad choices, but people need to stop blaming everything on JEWS. 99% are not responsible for whatever is going on. Most religious jews just live in Israel trying to live their life

Yes, they are pushing a narrative. Why do you think nobody in EU cares about refugees from Ukraine where there is a war? They want to destroy Europe with niggers and muslims.

You and Syria have such cool flags, i might buy one of each to put in my room.

Just what the jews want

Our media and government is literally on the side of the muslims

Have a bump. I care as well. Makes me feel sad.

that's what it's like to live in Sweden. And I wanna get out of Finland xD

I am trying to help on social media and getting likes, its really hard because people don't understand because they think Christian = Privileged everywhere but they don't realize that Eastern and Western lives are really dramatically different.

Why do you guys just make a police force and go help arrest these Muzzie freaks or make just blow up or shoot up some mosques?

and if I am a jew? Oh right ur from Egypt so you're probably a mudslime

saw segments on O'reilly, Tucker, and Hannity about it last night but they used local religious ppl from a completely different sect. Wished they'd used a coptic with experience in the situation. Stay safe.

why does it seem like everything that happens benefits them at the expense of everyone else

so tell me how exactly did some orthodox jew in Jerusalem benefit from something some jew in a high position in US did?

Because it means more aid money for Israel

Satanic Jew tricks ahoy

Because controlling the US is the only way that Israel gets away with its fucking evil nonsense. That's how
Orthodox settlements included

where did i suggest everything that happens benefits every single jew
now i know youre a kike though because you used their standard tactic of misinterpreting someones statement and then mocking it
white people arent underhanded like that if youre actually going to try to pass as nordic

and what's this "fuking evil nonsense"? Killing palestinians? That doesn't happen, if it's something it's mudslime palestinians killing jews and let me remind u that Israel is the jewish homeland where once our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ(jew by the way) once too walked this Earth

I'm actually just a normal finnish person with no jewish roots, but hey I'd rather be a filthy kike than a mudslime nazi

You should just become Muslim man.

>the jews hate Christians
And water is wet. More news at 11.

prove it

never be a mudslime

I agree. It seems people are less interested.

west is nihilist. you won't find any help here. the pope is a secret muzzie lover.

sure, I'll post a picture of my passport here on Sup Forums

Don't lecture me on jesus, kike

Israel suffers for denying christ

And kikes literally actually poison the well for pallys. You couldn't make it up.

Know the enemy.

since when have kikes cried over Christain deaths. I seem to recall Israelis dancing after the trade centers fell, along with the muslims around the world.

I saw tons of coverage of the Palm Sunday bombing. All of it blamed ISIS. What western media are you reading? The stuff from Macedonia?

>And kikes literally actually poison the well for pallys. You couldn't make it up.
I bet u saw in a Pallywood movie. Man, they've got the best actors.

Israel suffers for denying Christ? Dude let me ask u this then: can a jewish person be saved?

Promoting a false dichotomy is a Jew trick

Protip: we hate you both. But you guys must be fucking evil vile little cunts to make muslim haters feel fucking sorry for them

Question, do you think you can pass?or do your friends know. There's always something off about you guys

I heard it on the news last evening. Dreadful. Are you Ortodox?

how about just a pic of the top of your head you nappy headed kike

>Question, do you think you can pass?or do your friends know. There's always something off about you guys
yeah my friend stares at me every night when I'm in bed. I think he knows Im secretly a kike. Dammit being jew is intense with so many Sup Forums nazis around. At least I get more attention than an average joe

If they stop being kikes

Jesus will love them but I never will.

I knew you were a fucking yid. Even the Fucking msm was having trouble keeping it under control for you lot the last few years.
And incidentally the film that exposed you the most was made by a young kike

And it was oxfam that exposed the well poisoning. How embarrassing .

If I was really a jew I wouldnt eat bacon cheeseburgers

Why is your friend in your bedroom?

The Jews also hate Muslims. It's not the Jews you fascist cunt. It's just greedy elites trying destroy the middle class to build a population of slaves.

French media only talked about this
They interviewed a bishop saying that Muslims and Christians in Egypt always have been living in peace with each other
KING ABDULLAH NEED TO CHILL JORDAN I'M COMING THIS SUMMER DON'T BE DESTROYED PLS

Like how no real muslim eats bacon or drinks right?
What's the Hebrew for Taqqiya?

>Jesus will love them but I never will.
And in the Bible it says that whoever blesses Israel is blessed and whoever curses is cursed. So wanna still be a christian after this?

(((Greedy elites)))

brb Sup Forums nazis, this kike is off to the 7eleven

Kek, Christians and Muslims Palestinians have been killed for this shitty cursed state. There's nothing holy in Israel. Blood and death only.

the people we left behind
youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns

And when discovered to be faked, completely underreported.

you see my friend. I dont really care that other houses are burning when mine is on fucking fire...

Jesus literally came to earth to prevent such kikery.

>pole
>listening to orthodox

And they dumb btw, Christians =/= Kuffar

What started there and we ignored spread unchecked to the whole of christendom.
What we should be done was stand shoulder to shoulder

The Pope is visiting you in April 27th. Tell that to Muslim Brotherhood to start something and maybe the media will pay Western attention to that. And yes, they put some Egyptian Copt telling that Interior or Defense minister should resign as they were guilty and not the Muslim extremists.

Western MSM also forgot about Stockholm bombing after 3 days.

Something something shit in the toilet vs shit on the table.

I have no idea where you get your news from m8, but Belgian and Portuguese media was full of this on Sunday. Even euronews constantly reported it.

You don't get that the Israel of now is a STATE, an ARTIFICIAL STATE born from WAR. It has nothing holy.
Pales Christians can't even be Israeli citizens.

We're still here for you.

They like us to forget about pally christians and how they torment them

The fact that they might be Jewish is irrelevant it's not their religion that is important but their character. Call it Jewish character if you want. The reality is that there are plenty of non Jews of "Jewish character" poor Jews suffer under them too. Also during my stay in England I saw more Jews than during my whole life. Which is ironic because before the war there were like one million Jews in Romania, being the second most Jewish country after Poland (most were farmers and merchants), although we had a Jewish elite, 90% of capital being Jewish. The thing is that they fled because they feared the communists.

Everyone talks about this in media here, many germans want to kill muslims but cant because of "nazi"

I wish we could have peace on Earth.
So... how do we all unite under the common cause of killing Jews?

I do
my church has a fundraiser to bring more of you guys over

i'm addicted to their aesthtics, 100x more powerful than those red fucks in vatican

Is it possible to donate online?

Eternally this

Yeah they want us to think that all Palestinians are Muslims so that's "ok" bc they are terrorists while Israel also have been killing Christian palis with the white phosphore bombings. Also they want us to forget the fact that Israeli christians are persecuted too.

christianpost.com/news/christian-persecution-in-hostile-israel-highlighted-by-evangelical-group-some-may-disagree-and-even-take-offense-says-nonprofit-113877/

Because Christians getting killed is against (((their))) narrative.

they are talking about it, i saw it on tucker last nite.

what do u want the usa to do man? we elected trump on the idea he'd stay out of other countries..

wtf does a christian want to do living with those animals? gtfo!

Here is a bump and a you.

>no one cares

lurk moar

Learn how to use the archive and see how much Sup Forums doesn't care. I don't watch mainstream US media so have no idea, but I do know this was all over RT, and were it not for us pretty much being on the brink of a fucking nuclear war, I'm sure you'd have the attention you so heartily crave.

have mercy on me, a sinner

Take all of my 'this'

Why did they know to fear the commies but everyone else didn't?

Also you must be new here. This is redpill central for jews and communism

It's called Jewish character for a reason.

Coptic orphans

It's a charity for exactly that. Copts in Egypt are fucking terrorised often

Also Google barnabas fund. Or iocc orthodox charity is very good

I'll ask my pastor
tho my state does take in the most Egyptian refugees

Come to the US, apply for asylum, persecution because of religion, you will get it and live a long happy life anywhere you want here.

I love the brotherhood I feel here.
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who knows these things. It's like going slowly mad

You are not wrong i knew about the attacks but the media didnt really talk, the pope is a joke looking the other way while christians get killed, liberals hate christianity while sucking off islam, i am not prematurly judging trump while bannon is still in the game. Its all fucked up thx to "progressives", islam, politicans and msm.
How do you even fight all this...

Thanks guys.

I feel you. People forget that Palestinians aren't only Muslims. Anyway even if it was, Israel doesn't have anything holy, it's pure evil.

Coptics stand with Trump.tihka araba?

Grab a gun and start shooting, otherwise come to the US as a refugee. But if you come here i wont respect you.
Stand and fight for your future you fucking cuck.

It would be a shame if something like a suicide bomber would be the one to take out the pope that lets muzzies pray and read the koran in the Vatican