HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SWEDEN YEEEEEEEEEEEES

youtube.com/watch?v=zmTy2JoQDdE

>in darkest day, with blackest nig, captain sweden will arrive!

this is just said. All the memes used to be funny but now everything turns out to be true. It is just said, I have to leave this board. I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry.

cant tell if he's african or indian

poor mutt, now he has swedish gene in it and will grow up to be a cuck

>only ugly fat women dates nigger, arabs etc.

it's the opposite in nordic countries, hot women breed with foreigners

>cant tell if he's african or indian

You've just encountered the Tamil dilemma, friend.

Looks like a normal couple to me. They're living a happy life with their child while you sit here and cry about it.

he's like a 2/10 homeless man in america.

but with sweden's social welfare programmes and employement bias towards niggers, he's a 10/10.

maybe this inequity is why we're mad, and not because we feel like cucks.

He's indian, you can tell niggers by imagining them with white skin. He doesn't have negro skull.

shes was a single mother when she met him. thats why....

Wow, the girl looks literally like my girlfriend Eliška. I wish we had black bulls like this in Czechia too.

Coalburners will be put in labor camps and die a slow, miserable death. 1 traitor is worse than 1000 enemies.

How to fuck does a fat black turd like that score a literal 10? The world ceased making sense to me a long time ago

Why is this moderately attractive woman with this obese, ugly brown man?

I understand all the race mixing propaganda when it's some ripped handsome black guy with a nice jaw- but this? This I don't understand.

>He says, and then he goes to /r/asian_masculinity to complain about WMAF and post about the superiority of AMWF.

Dude she's like a 2 in Sweden. Nothing of value lost.

17 years old with a baby when they met.

I will stab that nigger in the face , stab the baby , and then impregnate that whore with my warrior seed.

Because all the men are off playing video games and don't go put and meet women

>White women betraying their tribe and having mongrel children with fat Indian men is totally normal now in 2017
>Get with the programme! You're not a RACIST are you????

Canada just die already

thats a poo in loo my weed smoking friend

You can check out any time you like.

But you can never leave.

>that
>a literal 10

Jesus the ugly Anglo meme really is true

what's the problem?

He seems like a normal hard working man

>she's 10
you need to get out more faggot

See you tomorrow

What the actual fuck

Fuck off kike

This is a wet dream for any indian. They view all blonde haired, blue eyed woman as goddesses.

I wish them happiness; they look like a nice family.

she whitens her newborn baby's skin with photoshop filters.

lmao

>2017

>supporting women choice to ruin her genes with a dirty nigger so she could virtue signal to all her friends about it
Just leaf things.
>They're living a happy life with their child
For now. Have you seen the divorce rates between niggers and whites or the physical assault rates of niggers?

Dayum, I'm seriously thinking on leaving "everything" behind and moving to sweden, I'm not that dark but I probably could pass as a refugee or something, I was in jail a couple of years ago for killing my neighbour (self defence), I hope that's not a problem in sweden

So that brown thing is her second child?

Sweden YES!

is thailand a popular destination for the swedes? i think they like the weather there

is swedish women so poisoned by the jews that the men likes SE asian?

Here only losers breed with niggas

>mfw my whole life i have been rejected by women looking like her or even 1 point lower in 10 points scale
>always have a hard time with dating always have to lower down my standards
>mfw negro-pajet mutant comes in and fertilizes this kind of chick like its nothing

Am i gods joke? i literally pray for ww3 so i can just go fight, kill and die somewhere, there is just no point to my existence

the first baby she had when she was a 16 year old loli, bred by a blonde Swede. She doesn't show that baby in the video hmm really makes you think.

Seriously though. She married him because he has a good stable job and isn't a basement hermit that shitposts online with his lanky arms while roleplaying as a nazi

Agreed.

We should nuke sweden, why would anyone want a swedish woman? Their genes are obviously fucked up. What kind of "white" "woman" would get an ugly fat pooinloo? Holy fuck, I thought I've seen everything, but this literally caught me by suprise.

Nah its just that when cucks see a white woman with a black man they think theyre twice as attractive for some reason.

Where do I meet women, user? Every time I hear this I ask where the fuck I'm meant to meet 10s like that woman yet no one answers. I expect you won't either.

she was a 9 months pregnant teenage single mom when they met. would you have taken that in, boychik?

lmao you guys are the reason why I keep coming back. God bless you!

Captain sweden is in the room behind them, weeping tears of joy

Same shit.

>a fucking leaf

Is he black or low caste Indian?

I agree. I can understand getting with niggers and muzzies since they're lead to believe they're just like white people from the ever reaching kike propaganda machine, but fucking INDIANS? The literal autistic, for ever alone race of all races?
Shame on you sweden.

Do not be daunted by the enormity of your race's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to save your people, but neither are you free to abandon them. Every day put a brick on top of another one. With patience, with compassion.

Unreal
This

Looks like, I need more knife-wielding exercises

pajeet'd

better a poo or a nigger?

>I was in jail a couple of years ago for killing my neighbour (self defence), I hope that's not a problem in sweden

Having served a prison sentence or being marked as "doesn't pay his debts" is worse than having aids or being openly gay/polyamourous in Sweden.

NGL dude.

he is Irish.

1. this woman is a 10 at best, i dont see the problem they look a nice enough family
2. get your mates and go out on the town it isnt hard

6**

How the FUCK did a pretty white girl get with that ugly fat guy with manboobs?

This is EXACTLY why I'm getting with a Latina - white women are a fucking disgrace in 2017

Hahahah fuck

looks like a stand up guy.
not every nigger is a nigger

UNCOMMON

RARE

BEST STAN

STILL BETTER THAN ASSHOLES UZBEKISTAN

BORAT
O
R
A
T

She is not even a 6. Old women at 55 look better than that white trash. Only extremely fat or otherwise defect women go for niggers.

Our future prime minister is married to a poo manlet and still gets called a Nazi.

>She's betraying the Tribe!!

It's 2017, retard. Tribes don't exist outside of Africa. Plus the dad stuck around, and they both look happy.

Love has no colour retard. Ever maybe think that people can love eachother regardless of skin colour??? Who cares who other people date u fucking virgins.

that's an indian

is he african or really dark indian?

that's a prime minister type of curriculum

yes, this is utterly revolting, but to be fair, this is actually an adopted Indian. he's a very brown indian and he has a fully swedish name.

i'm against all forms of race mixing, but the people who think this is a muslim sand nigger type of situation is wrong.

I Think was black in first,but pajeet is okey is black aryan white aryan no problem

>like a 2
I think she's cute
I must be ugly as fuck then

No, that's not my point. Swedish women's brains are fucked up, there's no reasoning.

Some kind of southern negro-pajeet.

yeah i meant 6 i corrected myself desu.

hybrid vigor y'all.

do you want your ugly people to stay ugly forever? give them a chance to improve.

what is bad in black people? cant understand why nazi hate them

This fucking does it.
If this ugly fucking king ape can get a girl liek this, so could a spic like me.
At least I have more white blood in me.

I notice that all the comments telling her what she is in the comments section are in English, not Swedish...

Nazis hate blacks because they're upset their dicks aren't as big, they aren't as tall, and not nearly as muscular. This destroys the whole "master-race" idea the nazis have of themselves. They also hate blacks because it's easy for them to get white pussy. It's jealousy.

rip europe

getting woman isn't about race. it's about balls.
do you have it? or not?

*rolls out red carpet*
This way, sir

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>m8s
Think I worked out the problem now, user.

>muh dick

IS that the only thing niggers can talk about?

Has the wheel been invented in africa yet? or are they still using their necks.

you are a shining example of why your country is dogshit

And? A black guy is fucking an ugly white girl. In other news water is wet and grass is green

The daughter is definitely not his. Tyrone probably BLACKED the mommy

Tamilians are among the sweetest people you'll ever meet in your life.

Fucking disgusting table manners tho. They eat like animals with their hands.

All power to the CHENNAIYAN! nonetheless.

A fucking leaf

>It's 2017, retard. Tribes don't exist outside of Africa.
>Canacucks actually believe this jewish propaganda

What happens when whites become a minority you dumb, useless fuck? Are we just going to accept shariah law and bow down to the shitskins?

I don't usually say this, but I will on this occasion: have you considered euthanasia?

I'm weak ;_;

As a christcuck I see nothing wrong with this as long as they are both conservative christians. Who cares about race and heritage if we are all followers of (((Christ))).

lol no sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't
number of niggers>>>>>>>>number of blondes
do the math
also low iq

I will put my knife inside your anus.

This is the hotel California mate, you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.

>Who cares who other people date
Exactly, but women who burn coal are purposely being deceived by (((them))) on the realities of race and race mixing relationships. If it was an informed choice which 99 percent of the time it isn't, I would not give a fuck. Btw, you sound like a nigger.

kek