North Korea Attack

Which city is most prone to an attack from North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingBad263/status/851870139377123328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seoul

Los angeles or sf would be awesome. But after living in austin theres a shitload of beaners and pansexual freaks that need cleansing.

There's literally nothing we can do to stop NK from leveling Seoul.

Saw a leak that "we're" counting on NK leveling Seoul so US, China, and UK can swoop in to take over manufacturing- it will pull us all out of the recession for at least a decade or two.

it's not an easy thing. especially when everyones trying to shoot it down. they are quite safe. japan/south korea/china/maybe guam though

/thread

Can they actually shoot down a missile or is that just a meme?

I wouldn't care about either of those commie shitholes getting hit Tbh

They cant reach Japan...

This. Seoul is fucked, and Pyongyang will be leveled shortly after. Depending on how many missiles they have, Japan could also be at risk if they don't focus entirely on SK.

Yeah they can. But NK lacks real ICBM technology to make it across the Pacific with any kind of precision.

Why not both?

People seem to ignore the fact they can launch as many nukes as they want at a time.

Launch 12 of them, 8 get stopped, 4 get through

>This. Seoul is fucked, and Pyongyang will be leveled shortly after.

I Xi you're Jingping to conclusions, i did nazi that coming lol

Seattle, mark my words.

It will be an explosion, it won't be a rocket.

>Saw a leak that "we're" counting on NK leveling Seoul so US, China, and UK can swoop in to take over manufacturing

Gonna need a source on that pal

This.
General military doctrine is to activate all auto-turrets and smart mines in the event of a large scale invasion and hold on until reinforcements arrive.(read: USA)

After that it's Operation Downfall: Korean Boogaloo

Unless the Norks use nukes, at which point we stare down China and vaporize Pyongyang along with anything within 50 miles of the DMZ.

hopes we'll never get included in the fight, it's neighbour wish.

I trained with JSDF forces on Fort Bliss in Texas, great guys.
I'd like to see your country safe from backwards despots like Kim.

Stay safe, Nipponbro.

>japan will be the only country to get nuked twice

how nicely rememberable moment you see.

I pray that Hokkaido will be destroyed, seriously if God exists, the complete destruction of Hokkaido will be proof of existence

Lemoore, CA

prolly Honolulu mane it's closer

why do you say that, user?

There was supposed to be a falseflag involving a nuclear sub in Seattle a month or so ago, the guy was arrested by an agency and the explanation they gave was that he planned an attack at a train.

The facilitators aren't easily dissuaded, they will get their way unless you separate their heads from their bodies.

I'm actually OK with this.

Gotham

Something happening?

twitter.com/BreakingBad263/status/851870139377123328

Damn this is glorious music. Can only mean one thing.