GAY SJW MAKES STRAIGHT GUY COMMIT SUICIDE

GAY SJW MAKES STRAIGHT GUY COMMIT SUICIDE

So this little faggot Nicholas Watson tried hooking up with a straight student at the University of Texas at Arlington. Upon being rejected, Watson proceeded to file a false Title IX complaint claiming that the student, Thomas Klocke, was harassing him. A faculty member Heather Snow helped him bypass normal innocent-until-proven-guilty proceedings

After going to Kangaroo Court, Klocke was found guilty (what a surprise), and proceeded to kill himself after being denied entrance to graduate school.

The Perpetrator:
Nicholas Watson
801 Sylvan Dr1ve, Fort Worth, Tex@s
His FB:
facebo0k.c0m/nehemael
His sister:
facebo0k.c0m/vicky.watson.90857

The full lawsuit:
chaikenlaw.c0m/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/UTA-Complaint-compressed.pdf

School's version:
theshorthorn.c0m/news/father-sues-uta-alumnus-after-son-s-death/article_b5e8e630-1e93-11e7-83b7-eb357cbcc53e.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-gay-men-concentration-camps-torture-detain-nazi-ramzan-kadyrov-chechen-russia-region-a7677901.html
reddit.com/user/Nehemael
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Cull the weak.

Bumperonis

Let em hang, fells.

Take the address out of your OP nigger

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chechnya-gay-men-concentration-camps-torture-detain-nazi-ramzan-kadyrov-chechen-russia-region-a7677901.html

this makes me so fucking angry
it should be the other way around

Bumperino. Justice must be served

y tho

Because this exact post keeps getting deleted and this information needs to get circulated.

That guy is why I hate SJWs and their victimhood culture. They always weaponize to punish those who don't submit. They will run people out of business, run them out of school, just plain ruin their lives in any way possible.

Mods. Delete this thread too. His victim was a pussy faggot who made threats and ended up the one doing to himself what he told this professor to do in a fit of homophobic fantasy and jealousy

This. "WAHHHH I CANT GO TO GRAD SCHOOL NOW DADDY!!!"

kys

Bump this cunt gets burnt in his bed ..

Why do the faggot modcucks keep deleting this thread?

his reddit, i think...

reddit.com/user/Nehemael

Bollocks /Lies Leaf you will be doxxed next ok !
Str8 guy gets shit on an cannot take it an hero , Faggot goes off laffing FECK THAT !!!

Fuck off, /po/lgbt/

Wow. I feel so bad for the dude. Fuck this faggot

The sister is pretty cute

Your periods are stinking up the board

Righteous Bros/DW Hakkors been made aware of said nasty fag cunt lel

now all you white males will know what it feels like to be harassed for being gay
the way i see it is this is one step closer to equality

ok

Because telling lies to ruin somebody's future, to the point that the off themselves, somehow rights the wrongs of gay men being harassed.

Fuck you.

Faggot just die an you on your last warning kiddo OK

Could you imagine if he was your kid bro ..Makes me angry .. I told the DW guys burn this cunt ,get him jailed lel

He tried to harass the teacher. Ended up a dead suicide cunt

>Nigger detected ..lel

IGNORE OOOGER BOOOGA

Why aren't you fixing your own lives or going to drown in the mucus pits of cheap zika vaginas we enabled for you? Go get throat cancer and die fatty. With your yellow teeth and yellow belly

this

>harass the teacher
>ended up a dead suicide cunt

So.. If I harass someone online I should commit suicide?

Do it like weak feminist jew bag homophobes and you can do whatever you want

Teacher was a cunt like leafs eternal

Found the sjw, eat dirt, faggot.

Yeah eh. Little student boi dindu nuffin. Brought it on himself. Deal. Your thread is shite. Im gone

Let's start a kickstarter to have dear Nick sent to Chechnya.

>and proceeded to kill himself

Lost all sympathy for the non-literal faggot right there. The least he could have done was a murder suicide.

Clammosexuals are 6,000 year old zombies and Eve cucks

This is important bump

You got doxxed an you on that DW shitpost list kiddo lel
I warned you !
reap the shit wind ..lol

Literally had the exact same tactic used against me over a decade ago, shit fucking sucks.No need to kill yourself though.

Fuck this cum stain. He will die of aids anyways. His death will be 100x more painful.

ok leafy

Like .. eh Like anyone not an emo cunt understand this lel

Hi elliot shimon. September 23 will be your vagina in the skies concentration camp with Virgo
Micro dicklet is throwing a tantrum. Gon kill yourself queenie? Boys only throw stones at the girls they like. WAAAA HE REJECTED MY GAMES AND ADVANCES SO IMMA KILL MYSELF WAAAA

LOL, "Gaymer." Fucking people are so sad today.....

Truvada. Doesn't work on vaginas too good. You have your own diseases. Plus Charlie Sheen. Enjoy the michael douglas mouth

Kill yourself you complete and utter faggot.

Keep up Burger m8 they dont die of the bad aids now they drain the health care system at pills at $8000 a two week supply , queers with aids get free Health care although the degenerate cum sucking daze was nowt to do with they dying like vampryires lacking cum lol

Eve already killed us all. You fuck the devil's sloppy seconds. You are into dominatrix BDSM shit where a woman steps on your nards with her high heel shoes. Go get ass cancer

MODS MODs MODS !

>ID is "faggin it up"

/polgbt out in fore tonight.

It's the #Trumpgret shills who emboldened you ?

Sorry but I'm into the kind of shit where a pozzed up leaf with anal prolapse gets raked and beaten to death.

MODS MODs MODS !