How do I purchase a Negro slave in the Libyan slave markets?

How do I purchase a Negro slave in the Libyan slave markets?

ibtimes.co.uk/migrants-are-being-sold-open-slave-markets-libya-1616492

I had the chance of buying a ukrainian girl like 10 years ago.
In theory it sounds nice but in fact it really isn't.
>You have to hide her from the police
>You need to pay for her food
>You cant travel because somebody has to take care of her.

Having a slave sounds nice but if you go more into detail you dont want one as long it isn't legalized

All the noise being made by the useful idiots in the west, and they won't say a damn thing about this. Their puppetmasters won't tell them to, and it will remain in a memory hole for them.

You can make a difference by using this as an example that mass immigration is not intended to help these people: it is intended to replace whites in the first world, i.e. genocide.

Take initiative. Get out of the echo chamber. Get this information to bluepills and show them what's really going on behind all the pretty rhetoric.

checked

>africans enslaving each other

Can you blame them? It's part of their culture for like the past 5000 years. How dare you invading their cultures, imperialist pig.

No, I just want to buy a nigger for yard work. I have a big yard.

>This is what we killed Gaddafi for

They would make shit sex slaves though. Nigger women are fucking ugly.

How does that work? Asking for a friend...

What was the price?

>garanteed replies

He wanted 10.000€
She was a (forced) hooker, had sex with her some times and her pimp said i could directly buy her, would be less trouble for him

how old was she
how does someone who isnt me buy an ukrainian loli

Dont know, around 20

Why don't you buy locally-produced niggers?

It's probably better to rent than own in such a scenario. You made a good choice.

can i trade in my old ones

>get rapefugees for free
>sell them on the slave markets
Is Merkel a genius?

>would be less trouble for him
It sounds like she was an uppity cunt and you'd eventually be going to jail. Kinda hot tho

Its the rich people pushing for more rapefugees. They want a cheaper jobmarket. That is the truth to it

Same reason we fire our fellow citizens and import Poos. Too expensive.

this, left wing shits are crying for more rapefugees, not realising they are destroying the jobmarket for their own children.

>from west Africa
That has been already done, it turned out to be a bad idea.
Unproductive, dangerous, and at the end of the story all you have is hordes of We Wuz Kangz who breed like rabbits.

>purchase slaves
>send them to sweden because it makes them happy

I love making people happy

Sounds like a plan!