White House cofirms Hitler did nothing wrong

Thank you Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/abc/status/851861601556627457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda#World_War_I
youtube.com/watch?v=JwmVNq0RDkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(Hitler gassed millions)
Wow as a dumb goyim, I almost forgot! God's chosen people are really a helpful bunch aren't they? I think they need to remind us more!

HITLER GASSED HOW MANY!?

>(Hitler gassed millions)

That fucking damage control, they're going to kill me

6900 hundred gorrillions

this administration has become a shitshow

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

CHECK THE CATALOG YOU DUMB NEWNIGGER

DID YOU SAY 6.98675 x 10^164738!? OH MY GAWD

He just can't stop shooting his own foot. It would be okay if he was a holocaust denier but he's the biggest kike puppet US president ever which means he's just fucking dumb

Oy vey don't forget the 600 gorillion, goy.

That sounds about right, you forgot to multiply it by the square root of the weight of gravitational pull in the space time continuum

pathetic those two brackets.

>he's implying hitler gassed no one

/OUR GUY/ AGAIN

I don't even know what to think anymore

Funny how CNN lacks basic historical knowledge to know what Trump is talking about

I thought hitler only turned jews into soap

Holy fuckin shit! Did you guys also hear that deffening "OY VEY!" that just echoed across the entire internet!?

It gets even more stupid
>Press Sec. on Hitler/Assad comments: "He was not using the gas on his own people the same way...he brought them into the Holocaust centers."
twitter.com/abc/status/851861601556627457

only 270,000 people died in concentration camps and i can only assume much less were gassed

Spicy was technically correct. Hitler was stockpiling chemical weapons, but never used them on the battlefield. Gassing people in his concentration camps is slightly different than chemical warfare against soldiers and cities.

>seven trumpets

Remember the 6 trillions goy

That will happen again if you express any preference for your race !

bump

No, that was the queers.

>Holocaust centers

This is how it works fellow goys in case you haven't figured it out (you haven't).

>White house distracts media with red herring
>It works like a charm
>Retards who watch news are now watching a news story based on literally nothing
>Americans don't think critically and are docile for another day
>Repeat ad infinium

>he brought them into the holocaust centers
>holocaust centers
what

BAD GOY! YOU SHIT YOUR MOUTH. DON'T YOU KNOW HITLER GASSED 1657% OF THE ENTIRE JEWISH POPULATION!?

It's actually incredibly clever. It frames Assad on the international stage as literally worse than Hitler.

Do people really believe in the gas chamber meme?

so what is this supposed to be a distraction for?

>(((Hitler Gassed Millions)))

now THIS is fucking funny

reminder: no gas chambers have ever been found

Jesus Christ, how can the media sink this fucking low? There is a massive difference between chemical warfare and gas chambers.

Nazi Germany NEVER EVER took part in chemical warfare.

With this logic, the US itself is using chemical weapons right now, since a number of states still use gas chambers for capital punishment.

any blown cover in korea

>Hitler Gassed (((Millions)))

has anyone ever had such a long lasting effect on history as hitler?

>Trump realizes he pissed off neonazis
>throws them a bone
>Don't worry goy I'm /yourgoy/

Jesus

I fucking knew it!!!!
all those lies, and the truth finally comes out.

Can confirm

It hasn't even been 100 years yet, but expect the kikes to use it to their advantage until time ends.

Hitler is the best thing to ever happen to International Jewry

more like (((hitler gassed millions)))

Which is worse
Body odor from a sweaty jew who was just found out
or
Xyclon B

Who's to say. But living as an American I've been raised to accept this way of life.

how far would hitler have gone if he had had spicy on his team?

It was a hidden message from Trump to us, he wanted to say, that he's still /ourguy/

top kek

Trick question, real answer is running out of Zyklon B for a sweaty jew

This is an instant classic headline.

They could at least make an effort and use 3 brackets instead of one

Shouldn't it be "Hitler gassed (((millions)))" ?

gassing people in concentration camps is just atrocity propaganda. No physical evidence at all. Why no ferric cyanide on the alleged homicidal gas chamber walls?

Picture is of a guy who is official acknowledge as working as a sondercommando at Aushowtiz for a year. He described doing the work without gloves or a mask without anyone in his crew ever getting sick from cyanide exposure. Zyklon B is lethal dermanlly and sticks to skin. Aushowitz didn't even have a forced air ventilation system(it was in blueprints descriped as a morgue). This guy is clearly a liar... if the story is true how do you explain these facts?

Why lie about that? What difference does it make?

>holocaust centers

So White House now officially denies Holocaust?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda#World_War_I

Hitler was very antisemtic, bad news for the jews. These stories got Americans to fight the Germans. Holocaust was the answer to any questions about the creation of Israel at the expense of the people living there already.

Hes right

The Jews died from a dangerous illness and the only way to stop the spread was to burn the bodies.

>this retard gets trips
Holy hell.

'Concentration camps' were also used by americans to protect native americans from the rest of the population.
Calling the polish camps 'Holocaust centers' instead shows that they were used for a very different purpose.

>Holocaust centers

My head's being torn apart by these fucking normies and this culture of outrage.

HITLER NEVER USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS. There is a massive difference between chemical warfare and gas chambers as a means of execution.

With this logic, the US is currently taking part in chemical warfare itself, since some states still use gas chambers.

As far as I'm aware, this statement is true. Hitler's experiences in WW1 made him refuse to use chemical weapons.

lurk more faggot

This is good, maybe people will look into the specifics regarding the gas chamber and see how implausible & absurd it is.

Are they saying gas isn't a chemical when it's used by hitler on jews?

What a confusing tag line...

>hitler didn't sink to the level of chemical weapons
>hitler gassed the jews with.....(not) chemical weapons

>maybe normies will do independent research
mega lel

fun fact: more Jews died in the holocaust than there are observable stars in the universe

1/several hundred thousand is still something

are you a fucking idiot?

Topkek
I really do think this is his way of saying "stfu and quit panicking y'all I am still /yourguy/ just trust me dammit"

>chemical warfare itself, since some states still use gas chambers.

fun fact: the gas chambers were built using the bones for structure and blood for the cementing, the skin was used to line the inside of the rooms and the belongings were crafted for the smokestack and roof hatches

Theme youtube.com/watch?v=JwmVNq0RDkI

>(HITLER GASSED MILLIONS)

starvation

these two mongs posted everywhere, who are they?

Can someone give this guy a quick rundown?

> i-it's 99D chess! he's not actually a total dumbass!
> he's got 99D but the bitch ain't one!

Plus, The Nazi's incorrectly thought that the Allies had developed sarin gas, and feared from a realtalory strike of sarin gas. Plus, there is also the fact that German military depended on horse-drawn transportation to move supplies during the later years of the war; and they didn't have a gas mask which would allow a horse enough oxygen to pull a cart of supplies.

Oh, Hitler did plenty wrong.

He's currently burning in hell for his role in the deaths of anywhere from 70 to 85 million people, including 26 million in Russia alone, depending on whose figures you believe.

All Assad did was kill a few Muslim thugs.