For all of you /k/ommandos out there fapping your life away to anime...

For all of you /k/ommandos out there fapping your life away to anime, why don't you grab your fucking nuts and head out to Zimbabwe to overthrow negroid communist Mugabe?

1. Your parents will be glad that you're getting out of the house.

2. You can put your oper8er skills to work.

3. You get to kill communist apes.

4. The Zimbabwean army is so weak and disorganized that a few hundred of you faggots plus starving negroes could win.

5. One of you can rule a country for as long as you stay in power.

6. The "international community" will think that the blacks are being oppressed, so the West and S. Africa will take in Zimbabwean refugees, making our new country less black. Stick it to the neocons.

7. Make "Zimbabwe" Rhodesia Again

Really, this is an amazing idea. Do you want to live a life of purposeless boredom or a life of commie-slaying adventure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kchkfqXxa0k
amazon.com/Mercenarys-Manual-Part-Manuals-Book-ebook/dp/B00IHSNSBA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How would you suppose this get started?

Haha and get demonized by the entire western world? Pass. I don't want to get CIA'd in my sleep then go in the history books as being the bad guys.

>The Zimbabwean army is so weak and disorganized that a few hundred of you faggots plus starving negroes could win.
Kek I'd love to see this go down. /k/'s final stand.

ex de de us /k/ommandos right guys haha

1. Sneak into South Africa or some other neighboring country and build up our forces over a period of a month or so

2. Get weapons (honestly, hunting rifles should do, but see how things are on the ground)

3. Cross into Zimbabwe in some area that's barely guarded

4. Move towards Harare (Salisbury)

5. If discovered by local negroes or military forces, get them on our side with a few US dollars

6. Occupy Salisbury and proclaim ourselves rulers of Rhodesia

7. Get the trains running on time- the locals will worship us

Now, the details of this operation are still pretty murky, but we should research other foreign takeover attempts to see how it's really done (like the American who managed to take over Nicaragua)

Somewhere between 5 and 6, they found oil. But there was always bloodshed.

Oh man, I wish. I wish...

You don't have to wish. We will make this happen.

>we
You got a mouse in your pocket with a large bank account?

Here are a few problems with your plan. I will say that you are correct in your assumption that Zimbabwe's military is absolute dog shit. Most of their troops don't even get paid on time and their equipment is either aging or of Chinese quality and they don't know how to use it. Doesn't help that the government is insanely corrupt and food could be considered a luxury there.

1. How and who is paying us. Unless you have an actual logistics train the commie slaying adventure is going to grind to a complete standstill. You can only live off the land for so long, especially when there isn't much to live off of in the first place. Depending on the time of year you invade it will either be hot and dry as shit or the roads impassable because the infasturture is a complete joke. Also, good luck funding this adventure. Zambia might just for fun and the white farmers there are gaining influence in the government. Maybe one or two prominent diamond families in South Africa. Even then its risky without EO level guys.

2. Wildlife, it will fuck your shit up and only a handful of people on /k/ know how to deal with it.

3. The Chinese. They are practically in control of most of the mines and industry there and don't want a bunch of basement dwellers try and spoil the fantastic deal they have going. Sure, Chinese force projection is a bit of a meme but there are already a good number of troops in Africa to be sent in as "peace keepers." Unless you make a deal with them good luck.

How easy would it be to, instead of trying to take over the nation, instead go and be a bandit group of 100 or so soldiers that takes over one of those diamond/whatever mines and gathers funds over time from that to fund further expansion into the country and eventually take it over?

Pros of this is we get to kill chinese miners and piss them off

Those are reasonable concerns. To solve the money problem, we could start a crowdfunding campaign- contribute and you get a trillion Zimbabwe dollars. To deal with wildlife, we can recruit white South Africans to help us out. I think quite a few of them would be more than willing to help us take over Zimbabwe. To deal with the Chinese, we hope their power projection is as weak as we think it is and hope they get sidetracked by a war in Korea or something

You need

-A few million for logistics (food, weapons, equipment, recruitment and training, vehicles and comms)

Who would fund this?
-The Chinese if we cut them a better deal than Mugabe.
-South Africans through general donation
-Corporations we can help

Crowdfunding from who? Those that have stake in the country? Those that WANT the political backlash from a white mercenary group committing genocide?

We wouldn't necessarily commit GENOCIDE, we'd just invite White South Africans in and let the cucked West take the blacks.

>white south africans
>willingly taking land from blacks
You don't read much news do you? The white south africans side with the blacks saying it's their land and they (the whites) should be sorry. Sorry pal, no one is going to fund your shit.

They don't actually like being murdered by the negroes, they just need leadership to fight back. We will be their champions.

My passport was denied.

I've never even played a strategy video game and I could pull this off way better. Why get your rich western asses killed when you could get the people there to do the job? Research past examples of leaders that rounded up loads of people to fight for them. Either get a guy like that or fake their existence. Get crazies to do fear generating shit and pin it on the government. Tell people you will save them from such horrors. Done, government gone. Now the tricky part is keeping a stable government once chaos ensues.

Because I'm going to get pinned down by either superior numbers or firepower until I die.

I would never go into combat without elements of the US army with me.

That's why we need lots of /k/ommandos and Sup Forumsacks on the ground

>neocon
post discarded. Can you fuck off back to the cesspool shillinfested cancer that is Sup Forums?

Well, it does sound like fun....

do it faggot

this board might be slightly more tolerable when the nignogs behead all the /k/untish man-children

Can I fap to anime while in Zimbabwe?

I'd rather stay at home and overthrow the negroid communist government in the US

Neocons are jewish ex-trotskyists, I don't think they're welcome on Sup Forums.

Just give those blacks some food and stability and they will support our cause. No need to remove them until we hold power.

t.
Armchair political revolutionary

>you get a trillion Zimbabwe dollar
I already have a trillion Zimbabwe dollars.

I got them on ebay and use them as bookmarks in economics texts by alan greenspan

How do we deal with the fact that most /k posters have never fired a gun and won't have wifi to look up how to be an operator on google when in coutry

>Sup Forumsacks on the ground

pic related

most nogunz of all.

Plus when you take the vatnik shills out of you are left with three skinheads who dropped out of school and a bunch of terrified loner 14 year olds

>I got them on ebay and use them as bookmarks in economics texts by alan greenspan

>I already have a trillion Zimbabwe dollars.
>
>I got them on ebay and use them as bookmarks in economics texts

Why do people still have this boner for zimbabwe/rhodesia anyway?

Rwanda is where you'd want to put yo money at.

South Africa is getting fucked too. Black over there want to re-possess white owned land because "it used to belong to them". Either wait for shit to hit the fan there or invade Rhodesia. The latter option might be safer and might save /k/ and all of us the western media ridicule.

because muh manly white men short shorts battle rifle fuck niggers

>TFW I regularly dream of invading old Rhodesia with all of /k/ to establish the nation of Git Out.

>head out to Zimbabwe to overthrow negroid communist Mugabe

The fucking Kaffirs have ruined the infrastructure and the land. Let them starve.

I made a mistake, I thought it was a trillion dollars

It was actually a ten trillion dollar note

Pic is book and note.

I don't know, /k/ has me convinced Rwanda is fucking cool as shit. A state that could rival Singapore created for the seemingly hyper competent military in the middle of fucking Africa.

Bizarrely enough they are now worth more as collectors items in USD then they were when issued.

>I don't know, /k/ has me convinced Rwanda is fucking cool as shit. A state that could rival Singapore created for the seemingly hyper competent military in the middle of fucking Africa.

The French own that now and will genocide anyone who gets in their way.

CIA neither has the time nor the funding to waste resources looking at a bunch of fat fucke fight off mugabe

>CIA neither has the time nor the funding to waste resources looking at a bunch of fat fucke fight off mugabe

All he has to go is promise gibs to slum dwellers with machetes and it would be like Zulu but with no sandbags.

Sounds unpleasant.

youtube.com/watch?v=kchkfqXxa0k

look it could be me.

No thanks

Im going to remind you guys so you all dont get banned. racism IS NOT allowed on Sup Forums
so delete this thread or else

Give me a date and prove there are a few hundred of us and I'll come. Should be fun!

"I wrote this book in 1976, when the war in Vietnam was over and brush wars were exploding around the globe. Recruiters seemed to be everywhere and trained and untrained soldiers were being hired and flown off to battle daily. The money and adventure were too great to resist for many, but, for some, it didn't end well. Some went off with little or no training and some died. This book was a basic introduction, a way to avoid the mistakes you could only make once. It covers the operation of common weapons, demolitions, navigation, evasion, small unit tactics and dozens of skills and tricks a soldier better know if he hopes to live. It sold over 13000 copies around the world through six or seven printings and led to The Mercenary's Manual Part Two and Combat: House to House. All this enabled me to travel to conflicts in the Middle East and Central America to gather information at the fronts. I'm publishing it word for word as it was then... written by a 20-something for the same immortal age group. It will still speak to the same group and maybe enable a few to come home who otherwise might not."
Kindle App Ad
The Mercenary's Manual

by Terry Edwards

amazon.com/Mercenarys-Manual-Part-Manuals-Book-ebook/dp/B00IHSNSBA

>Im going to remind you guys so you all dont get banned. racism IS NOT allowed on Sup Forums
>so delete this thread or else

There is no racism here. It is a fictional larp on staging a coup in an african nation, a very common exercise in the 1970.

How is liberating an oppressed impoverished population from a corrupt dictator racist anyway?

By the way may I point out to you that both the films 'the wild geese' and 'dogs of war' are based on a similar premise and are not considered racist.

Or are they it is so difficult to know these days since everything is racist now.

I've ask my dog and he says his food bowl is oppressing him and he thinks it is a racist instrument o oppression.

Am I racist?

No.

Are you?

Maybe you seem a bit obsessed. The last time I heard someone actually discuss a coup in Zimbabwe it was actually a very nice black lady who was hoping for one to occur. However as this thread is a bit of larping fun may I suggest you unbunch your panties and relax.

reminiscing about Rhodesia in any way is racist

Defeating Zimbabwe militarily, with enough funds and a small but well equipped and well trained force - that's doable. Having to run the place afterwards while drawing heavily on the local resources of honest politicians and well educated leadership to lead a thankful and loyal population forwards? Fuck no thanks.

Heh. The Wild Geese is one of my favorite movies, even if it is dated as fuck. Back when it was released, there was absolute fury in England and the US because the movie was made by a South African company. On the day of its London premiere there were a lot of demonstrators outside the theatre claiming it was racist and demeaning. There was just one problem - this was the premiere. Not one of the demonstrators were able to tell HOW the movie was racist as noone had seen it, or read its script - but they were demonstrating against the racism of it anyway. Ah, I love activists.

Why the fuck did this thread get dumped here? Anyway here's some inspiration

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM

>CIA neither has the time nor the funding
Hold the fuck up user, they have far too much of both of those.
That said...
>When Mugabe dies, Rhodesia shall rise