Alex Jones weeping live on air as he talks about the impending destruction of humanity and his dead dog

Alex Jones weeping live on air as he talks about the impending destruction of humanity and his dead dog

I love this man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_zXZWuWelY
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/infowars-studio-location-revealed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link faggot?

That was a pretty good rant he just want on. Got me right in the feels. He is right, our destiny is to leave this planet but we have to pass this test first.

I remember a few days ago people were wondering if he was going to shill for the jew wars or try to ride the fence. I have no doubt anymore that he is /ourguy/

>I'm just a regular guy
What a beacon of hope. Despite all his antics you just know he means well.

>posting this type of thread without a link
People dontnwatch him 24 hours a day you fucking homo

He's talking more and more about nuke war, he really seems to think its inevitable. That rant was emotional as fuck

We're live!

why does he try to sell his shit? all the money he'll earn will become worthless in WW3 scenario lol

>15 minutes of ads for every 5 minutes of content
/ourguy/

OUR FATHER

daily reminder this kike lover killed Pizzagate because he got sued.

he's a disgusting traitor pedophile lover.

We got no real evidence just hunches and disconnected data.

you're telling me "hunches and disconnected data" ever stopped Alex Jones from reporting on it and digging deeper?? instead he cucked himself live on stream and apologized to a fucking pedo leader who tortures children.

and by the way, it's not "HUNCHES" or "DISCONNECTED DATA", it's basically solid evidence as far as Alex Jones is concerned.

sooooo sad that he sold himself out this badly for pedophiles and a lawsuit. HYPOCRITE.

So what was he supposed to do, risk losing the whole operation?

our destiny is to leave the planet but we will nuke ourselves back to the Stone Age every time we get to our current timeline. We need to stop the potential war. We must be
A S C E N D E D

You've got to love Alex.

A real human being.

rip doge f

I agree, but maybe he saw a chance of becoming legit news and the staff asked that from him, he waited to report on the Syria attack too, but now he seems very convinced to oppose the war.

At this point he it's the only one that is given us another perspective,

yeah, but if becoming mainstream at the cost of truth is the price.. is it really worth it?

sage

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/infowars-studio-location-revealed/

Apparently isn't, cause everyone it's calling him crazy again.

>posting infowards

check yourself into a ward OP