Be honest. Do you really hate blacks or is this just satire?

Be honest. Do you really hate blacks or is this just satire?

Is black hatred widespread in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate that Europe cannot be for Europeans, I hate that humanity is being mixed together, I hate that our people is put last.

That is what I hate.

My limited experience with blacks has not been positive.

geh grillen, hurensohn

You don't experience violent (non-muslim) blacks, because most of these blacks have to go through very hard requirements.
This way, only the smartest and most sensible blacks migrate here.
The problems lies in the next generations, since those are born in the country and are not pressured by the government.

>Do you really hate blacks
You have that backwards. It's niggers who hate us.

I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers. Big difference in my book

>n.jpg
You know the truth in your heart

Yes the only ones i have met have been living on welfare for their whole life and doing drugs and other sorts of criminal activity

I love humanity.

I hate in humanity.

Whatever skin color.

Take Brazil for instance.

I don't hate Blacks. I hate the political landscape denigrating Whites and praising Blacks without realizing that this is racism and this perpetual push to race mix without realizing that people do go for their own race for several reasons.

I treat Blacks as I treat Whites: I always give them the benefit of the doubt and if they fail, depending how they failed and the context, I may give them another try.

Sadly, my experience with Blacks are more negative than positive.

Mostly, whenever I write a racial slur about Blacks it is satire or intended to hurt the specific Black person I happen to have a rather severe disagreement with.

Nobody wants them around. Even blacks don't. Blacks come in last for every poll for more desirable neighbors even when only blacks are being polled. If you ever spent time in the inner city of the US that was majority black you would understand why in less than an hour.

There are some who are normal but when you have 300 blacks around you will have 295 chimpouts waiting to happen.

*inhumanity
>green pools

They get worse in groups. Having a black friend is fine, but hanging around a bunch of them is a mistake.

Everyone hates 95% of them - the ones that refuse to integrate into white society. Even black people hate each other for the same reason. They're skeevy little dumb shits that can't be trusted.

Some people don't realize it because they're brainwashed by their liberal educations. Some people just know better than to talk about it.

i think they're a serious problem to civilized western society

I hate the way their culture manifests in civilized countries. They're better suited to the african savanna. Same deal with the abos here in Canada. They just don't function properly with technology and permanent residence. Nomads gotta nomad.

They aren't "blacks", they are niggers. Yes, nigger hate is rampant in the US but you might not know it from a simple glance. Everyone I know hates niggers on some level and it's largely unspoken. They are seriously worthless and I hope a plague wipes them all out.

blacks are violent and destroy everything they touch.

that is not satire. our dislike of them is a literal matter of survival.

>most of these blacks have to go through very hard requirements.
are you retarded

Nobody hates blacks, but you shouldnt mate with them or walk around their neighbours, if you want to keep your teeth and wallet on you.

what happened to you germany?

It's widespread around the world isn't it?

We're all niggers in the USA. First were the cotton pikin niggers imported from africa. Then there were farming niggers imported from germany and svandinavia. Then there were canal and railroad digging niggers from ireland and china. Then there were factory niggers imported from italy and eastern europe. Then there were landscaping and migrant farm niggers imported from mexico and central amrika. Their children and grandchildren are now cubicle niggers, along with some fresh cubicle nigger meat from india and china. Weez all niggers, except the 1%, who are the plantation owners.

I grew up in the mountain west and upper midwest. (90%+ white areas) I didn't have any negative feelings towards blacks until I spent time around them.

I don't hate blacks, I do think most (not all) blacks in the United States are fucking retards and prone to criminal behavior though.

They are like the Jews for you here. You can't criticize them in anyway, everytime a dindu gets shot its always blamed on the officer not only by the media but by most average American.
50% of our history class is centered around blacks and how the evil whites were so mean. Example is the Boston Massacre, out of the five shot you always have to remember the one Black slaves name Crispus Attucks.
Its fucking disgusting.

>Is black hatred widespread in the US?

Sadly no.

I only hate most of them

Sort of. Lots of people with dark skin are perfectly respectable members of society. Most people know a few. Everyone probably has a black celebrity or three they enjoy.

Niggers are different though. There is definitely a culture spread around in some black communities that is purely toxic, violent, unstable, and incapable of being productive or law-abiding. Attempts to fix it usually fail because they respond with violence. You can't even educate them because money disappears in these ghetto schools and good teachers get shot.

I went to school with a lot of blacks. Trust me when I tell you that you don't know what it's like to be around these fuckers

They don't make good first impressions. I'd say 1/10. The 1/10s want to succeed and end up in a nice university. Some 9/10s hood it up because they are there for sports not education.

>Be honest. Do you really hate blacks or is this just satire?

I don't actually hate them. I just don't waste time hating people. I also had black friends growing up that I had great times with. I just would rather not live around or within their communities and I prefer to be aware that most of them are low IQ and have warped views on the world and their actions due to ghetto nigger culture. You just need to be realistic and realize that most of them actually are below the average white man and don't care at all about committing crimes.

>Is black hatred widespread in the US?

No. If that was the case you would see people being thrown out of restaurants and called niggers by white people like it's the 30's again. White people in the U.S. subconsciously know that most blacks are inferior though and they don't hate them, but adjust their views on them according to that subconscious feeling. This is why when blacks move in to formerly white areas, whites always move out, and for good reason

Yes. Why the hell wouldn't I? They are responsible for too much bullshit. Too many petty killings. Too many angsty crimes. Too much whining and expecting white people to pay you for bullshit done by the CIA. Even more retarded bitching about slavery which is at this point a non issue, they need to blame the CIA for their current state since they were getting on their feet when CIA niggers flooded their communities with drugs.
I wouldn't hate them if they would leave. I don't even hate them on a personal basis. It would be better for all of us if we were separated.

I hate niggers, but it's only natural for hispanics.

My dad and uncle work in welding so they go places, they've had bad experiences with niggers and said they are lazy, my mom owns a nail shop and even she has had a bad experience with a negress, she said they are disrespectful, loud and child-like. My little cousins (3) haven't had experiences with blacks but I've shown them how niggers act thru sites like LL/pol, now even they hate niggers kek.

Good way of putting it. Niggers can be white in this case. I've definitely met a few

I'm not a nigger, you nigger

if I interact with a nig I don't know I treat them like anyone else. I hate them as a group, their culture and mentali sickens me. that doesn't mean I treat individuals differently.

i often wonder why they are allowed to live. they are a hindrance to evolution. stupid. violent. self centered

i suppose some thinks its nice to have some one to look down on . i would prefer it if people used a more critical eye when evaluating the black people

I don't hate anyone. I simply believe in an etho state for everyone as the best way for stable human development that is fit to our tribilistic nature. I think that its shared common knowledge here. inb4 but muh racist memes, well they are funny, simple as that.

I like black people, I hate niggers. Simple as that.

Spics are just as bad. Look at Central/South America, a bigger shithole than Africa.

I hate irrational black people whom are refereed to as 'niggers'.

satire, but i still cross the street when they comin my way.

Look at the go. stats. Blacks despise other blacks and are killing eachother at a record breaking rate.
The only other group that hates themselves that much is the germans. Only the Germans outsource to die

I hate niggers, they spit and smell.

t. civic nationalist
Only good blacks are in Africa, if they are anywhere else they are nigger leaches.

Some of my best colleagues were Black. But that's like finding a diamond out on one of those colonialist travels to the uncivilized world: very rare.

If you ever find one you should capture it and bring it home. Make sure to have a large enough plantation for it to frolic and keep busy. Preferred food is watermelon and chicken.

>Polack beleives in an ethnostate
>Polish people leaving Poland in droves to other countries.

Pick one.

Here the niggers doesn't look to be a problem, there are few of them and they are always doing non degenerate stuff. I myself have met a couple of negros while working and they were really nice. My sister said that the negros she met, were also nice guys.

I think I have more problems with degenerates white dudes that want to be like gypsies, (kinda similar to british chavs?) because the only thing they do is drinking on the parks, smoking weed and puting music with their phones, and they usually are violent.

I am irked by blacks. Not even all blacks, just ones that can't seem to see beyond the inner-city culture they were born into.

I'll at least reserve judgement until I hear them speak. No promises if they try to sell me drugs, though.

I dont hate anyone. I dont hate blacks. However whites and non whites cannot coexist without whites being outbred.
One or the other must go. Needless to say when the time comes I will side with whites.

I hate criminals.

I only hate the diaspora, and how widespread it is.
Black people can be very civilized if they are lowkey involved in their own struggle

And I hate culture which promotes criminality.

For me I've always had a healthy caution when around unknown negroes but never hated them just because they were black. I try to reserve hate for scum, like any of the niggers who rob, rape, or any illegals who cross the border.

There is a lot of truth in stereotypes. But my experience has been there's about 10% of blacks who just want the other 90% of to stop being retarded, but they don't really speak up because they'll get branded Uncle Toms.

It's not humanity, only Europeans. Pakistan will be 99% Pakistan in 200 years, China will be 99% han Chinese in 200 years, Japan will be 99% Japanese in 100 years, Africa will be 99% African in 200 years. Europe?

>Do you really hate blacks or is this just satire?

B-but GTA and MTV make it look like it's cool.

Who is the manliest badass? A criminal.
Who is a rebel who can't be cucked by society? A criminal.
Who gets the most respect and women? A criminal.

I-I thought women like bad boys.

All humans are equal.

Genocide them all.

>the blacks aren't niggers meme
You don't belong on Sup Forums.. not even a little bit.

This is what every rational American thinks.

Here in Spain they are pretty nice, I suppose because they are hard worker as fuck.

My dad became friend of one of them and the guy was a great person.

The problem will come with their sons and daughters that will become western nig nogs since it's "cool".

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

join kekistan

in the alchemical sense white=order and black=chaos. holds pretty true senpai

Is this talking about Norwalk, CT?

A black guy is just a nigger who hasn't tried to rob you yet.

you just don't enslave people and if you do then well fuck idk, utilize them???

>Who is the manliest badass? A criminal.
Badass soldiers and Law enforcement
>Who is a rebel who can't be cucked by society? A criminal.
Being locked in a fucking cage and fucked in the ass by other male inmates while your gf is free fucking other dudes on the outside is the definition of cucked
>Who gets the most respect and women? A criminal.
Avoiding a person at all costs is not respecting them. The"women" youre refering to are sluts. And you don't want those kind of women.

Obvious faggot millenial is obvious and has been detected. Everyone point and laugh at the millenial

Skin colour is now politicized and I am a political person. So for political reasons - I fucking hate the cunts. But I have no doubt that individually they are as capable as being as good or as bad as any other person.

The trouble is, I don't have to look to hard to find reasons to support my disdain for them. Literally every other minute, a news event or study or report is released that paints these fuckers as sub human. The odds are stacked against them and it seems to be getting worse.

I find blue haired people crying an unacceptable reason to find common ground with blacks.

ye

I grew up around Domininiggers and Porto-Potty Ricans. They're all a bunch of criminally inclined mongrels that ruin communities.

we have niggers, we call them gypsies.

i want them to fuck off

there is no economic, social, or race based reason behind hatreid of blck people, but there is a common 'trait' nigger haters have...

...exposure to niggers, that is the single biggest most overwhelming thing that can indicate whither you are racist. so basicly if you dont hate niggers, its because you dont deal with them every day. the same can probably be said for jews, gypsies, and mudslimes

>Law enforcement
Since when?

Isn't the common perception that cops are a bunch of retards and psychos?

I'm sorry you were exposed to that and I blame your parents

Yes - I moved 1300 miles to Texas to get away from the niggers

Maybe in Germany where they let the criminals and refugees get away with shit but not here in the United States where they actively hunt those people

Indeed. Nigger is for any human filth or asshole. Black people are just people. It's just appearance. The main problem plaguing some black communities is a toxic culture that festers and poisons thr mind of youths, turning them into nigs.

>talking to niggers
it's time to die

There is a word that starts with an "N", and ends with an "R" that I never wish call a black person.

That word is "neighbor".

It's not that I hate black people, it's that I hate the system that is racist against white people. I hate the high crime rates in the black community. I hate the lower IQ rates of black people. I hate black "culture".

So ya... If black people are off in an all black area away from me frankly I don't give a fuck what they do.

It's when they want to live near me is when I have a problem. Go do your thing by other black people, and stay out of my neighborhood.

Some niggers are white...kek

This guy gets it.

You have no idea what american niggers are like and while sometimes I hate them, I mostly just avoid them like I avoid wild, rabid animals.

Niggers are like skunks. Maybe they'll avoid you, too, maybe they'll go out of their way to attack you to their own detriment for no fucking reason whatsoever. They are seriously subhuman animals. The more I recognize that, the less I hate them, actually.

But why are they so easily tempted by materialism and degeneracy?

You don't see gangs of Asians terrorizing communities and turning entire districts into no-go zones.

I remember a map being posted here which showed that racist beliefs are strongly linked to living in or close to large black populations like big cities. Exposure to them literally makes you hate them.

Fuck him up brother. Hes shitting up you nation

>lowqualitybait.jpeg

Depends where you live. The media is BIG on subliminal race baiting.

Which is why they hate the fuck out of themselves

Every nigger i have met has turned out to be a bully in some respect, they are egotistical, and think that if you're a 'thug' to, you gain respect from them. But no one respects a bully, they always end up getting the shit kicked out of them by someone bigger. It is nothing less than they deserve. They are loud, and always want to be the center of attention, and weak people cave to them, and don't realize that they are being intimidated, and cave to them, thus encouraging their poor behaviour. They live in the now, are quick to anger, and over the dumbest things they will kick off. If we had higher standards, we would kill these creatures everytime they do so. I detest people who use violence for trivial reasons.

Swarty cunts.

blacks are inferior.

Is sports, entertainment and music really the only thing black people excel in? Is there even a black Elon Musk type of guy? Someone with vision or passion? The only one that comes to neil degrasse tyson but I suspect that is because he is funny and an entertainer.

its all pussy trolls and their satire, none of these dorks would have the balls to carry out this fake racism in public, all keyboard warrior faggets

People tend to put out the hatred towards black people because so many of them are criminals. I'm from northeast of Brazil, one of the areas in the world with the highest black population outside of Africa. I got robbed once and attempted robbery (I can't help but risk my life running away) 6 times, out of which 5 were by negroes. At the same time, one of the most capable engineers in the University, and my childhood friend, is black as well.

Of course black people can thrive, but statistics weight against them. The got a bad name because of the general behavior and the good ones pay for that.
The best thing for the black (and general) population would be that transgressors would be stopped from reproducing. Might sound eugenistic, but within two generations black people would finally overcome racism.

Like this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ

Inside every black is a nigger screaming to get out.

Criminals are far, far manlier than cops and soldiers, and all great men have criminal natures. To be a cop or a soldier is to obey, fall in line and fight a fight not your own because you fear being reprimanded more even than death. A criminal on his own with no support and infinite danger transgresses against the whole world, saying, i will make my own law. In truth every criminal is simply to the government what a tiny seed is to a huge tree. Government is simply the strongest criminal organization, the success and end of crime. So we see that a criminal carries in himself what is necessary in order to create law, and when a government falls, it is to the criminals that the people look to protect them and restore order.

He has actually done great research. But of course, the fame came from being black + physicist.

we hate them. we dont want them here at all, most of us wish we could go the rest of our lives without ever seeing another one

I truly dislike apes having the same rights as me
Apes are genetically inferior, which is obvious to any open spirit