Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/?utm_term=.d7b8540af452
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove that they don't commit more crime

prove me they aren't ethnically profiled.

Prove that you aren't black and have a bias.

You should be the one providing a rational reason to believe in a racially biased police. Fuck that, you should have to prove that white people are racist at all. Tangible definitive undeniable proof. And if you can't, nobody should pay any attention to you.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/?utm_term=.d7b8540af452

How a controversial study found that police are more likely to shoot whites, not blacks

Blacks commit 52% of violent crime.
Convicts for violent crime should be 52% black, an over-representation by 5 times.

Prove to me white people aren't targeted by black people because they are 'easy prey'.

Lets say they are. What if it works?

>Prove a negative
Holy shit kill yourself.

Black people are targeted because of their blackness, this is the reason why it is would be best for them to return to africa.

They definitely are, and for good reason.

Because if your goal in life was to shoot niggers why would you bother with the entirely unnecessary step of becoming a police officer?

they are

because they're black

and a majority of the violent crimes committed where the police patrol are done by blacks

so? everybody should be treated equally. you can't know someone will commit a crime because he's black.

Prove to me blacks shouldn't be targeted by the police because of their ethnicity.

>this thread again
Sage goes in the options field boys

They are

but it's because they commit an extremely disproportionate amount of violent crime

You can say that he is five times more likely to commit a crime than anyone else. He therefore warrants more suspicion than an equivalent white or asian person.

If you study trends of spending in races, you're an economist and an asset.

If you study trends of violence in races, you're a racist and a monster.

Sounds to me like some people are more comfortable with finding about how many caddies are bought than how many caddy drivers then use them to gun people down.

They are specifically target by the police because their ethnicity commits a disproportionately high percentage of property and violent crimes.

yeah so? it's still like 1% of black people who actually committed a crime. it's still an extreme small chance.

They're targeted because cops can't tell the difference between a nigger and a thug (there's none anyway).

You make the assertion, hence the burden of proof is upon you.

25% of black men are charged/convicted of a crime.

Reminder that safe goes in all feilds

Sage

prove to me that niggers are people.

prove to me that the holocaust happened