Do you think he just said whatever he had to to get elected?

Do you think he just said whatever he had to to get elected?

I hope not but, it's starting to look that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/207416/trump-approval-rating-drops-new-low.aspx
i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg
adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I have to agree. Sad!

But once they start the "MUH BABIES, MUH BARREL BOMBS, LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER" propaganda machine, you know that the neocons/globalists have won.

Trump was bailed out by the Rothschilds 25-30 years ago.

If you ever trusted him, you should reevaluate yourself.

Cucks have no right to criticise Trump. Go back to watching your family get raped by shitskins.

Trump did nothing wrong.

I don't think he honestly ever thought he'd win. He was just saying whatever because he loved the media attention. The guy's been a media whore since before I was born.

>Do you think he just said whatever he had to to get elected?
Don't they all?

Of course he did. He's a politician who hasn't one bone of political experience. He is the most clown show amoral man ever to have run. We all fucking knew this was happening. But you know how it is with circle jerks and our society. The waft of dick smell in a room is too over powering

There is no hope, the trump cult enforced by probably the_dildo shills is unstopabble, they would get raped and still worship him

Speak for your own society. takes a special kind of bunch of retards to elect Treduae. Wish you all the best as the newest addition to the caliphate

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

JOIN KEKISTAN, FIGHT THE SHILLS

Yeah eh.
>imblygon I'm a mother fucking Liberal-Conservative

salami a lakam mustafa

Ben gurion, rabbi Moishe Chaim Lebronwickshtein

He's a lying piece of human garbage, even as he filled his cabinet with goldman-sachs kikes I still had hope he wouldn't backstab us, but as soon as those missiles flew it was undeniable. Fuck Trump and all his flithy kike grandchildren

Dont understand arabic sorry

Right, calling Mexican rapists and accusing Cruz's father of assassinating JFK is what every politician says just to get elected.

he's an opportunistic, sleazy kike businessman that will change his position like the wind to get what he wants

look at his timeline of tweets over the past couple of years. he will literally hold a press conference saying the he loves the bible and it's his favorite book then walk through a door and get on his knees to sucker nigger dick if it means he'll make 20B in a real estate

he will literally do whatever it takes to benefit himself

Another example:

link and pic related

Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36%

gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/207416/trump-approval-rating-drops-new-low.aspx

Are you seriously only now asking this question

Is the alt right truly this gullible

I think it was a plan to get Kushner in position of power right from the start, the pieces of the puzzle start to fall in place.

It's a bid by Genie Energy for the Golan Heights oil and gas reserves.

yawn

>thinking a businessman is any more trustworthy than a politician

They're both trying to sell you something. Get cucked.

>Do you think he just said whatever he had to to get elected?
Yes, obviously. Are you retarded?

>the man elected on a populist platform is doing populist things

I think he has the intention to fulfill his promises but exaggerated a little.

you're supposed to post "fake news" instead

no paycheck this week

>realising this now
>getting tricked by a good salesman and a showbiz personality
>being such a brainlet

People are gullible.

Ha, yeah right...

Oh so edgy

Sup Forums crafted a unified ideology for Trump out of his random statements, but Trump himself was just saying a bunch of random shit. I don't believe Trump lied when he said things because he believed them at the moment he said them.

that's literally your previous secretary of state

actually insightful
i think you are right. the dude totally shoots from the hip and lacks a more coherent vision. a perfect cowboy/jingoistic president much like the dubbs

ATTN Sup Forums

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY ***CHANGED ITS DOGWHISTLE LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is another curious "Besta Pizza logo" incident

Sup Forumsacks in Jared Kushner/Trump threads since last Friday (Syria Happening) have encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The word "cadres" has great significance throughout (((Bolshevik))) Communist history = being the name for localized ride-or-die sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation)

The Cadre rundowns partly examined the company's logo on its official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is that logo.

Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO ITT WAS CHANGED on Cadre.com either on late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning ITT → #. The 'A' is now a regular A.

I visited the website Saturday, the old logo was still there.

Coincidence Sup Forums? The ADL just warned of "Kushner hate memes": adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner

Sup Forums IS BEING CLOSELY MONITORED. We caused Kushner's company to alter its identity.

Kushner cultivates mystery school BS via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6+), the 6 gazillion etc. Also, this Ziocon Patrick Bateman surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiracy
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

Reminder: Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (Fox News), and Dick Cheney have an Israel oil company, Genie Energy, w designs on Golan Heights, Syrian/Assad land according to UN. #FireKushner

Don't worry he said he will open investigation into Hillary clonton if he wins! And on live debate in front of millions of viewers from everywhere

are you brain damaged? thats pure jewish tatics

>it was real in my mind

he said what he wanted to do. I guess he just misunderstood the liberal agenda and how much they will try to stop him. it hasn't crushed his spirits. and blame the liberals for the promises that haven't come yet. it's their fault he keeps getting cock blocked

Kushner is 33 in numerology also.

They don't hide anything they just assume the general public is too blind to see the truth right in front of them. Which is often the case.

Holy shit they're going all out today....

www.shareblue.com

I upvoted your post my fellow shareblue poster, together we will stop Drumphf.

With our deep state and communist agents stopping him from doing what he said and our total media propaganda, Drumlhf has no chance.

America will fall.

Www.shareblue.com

literally no one cares about this shit

illuminati talk is like the greatest and most accurate symptom of mental illness in this day and age and i'm thankful for it so i know who to avoid

you discredit this board by bringing this comedy shit here

>numerology

what do the tea leaves and the chicken bones say, nigger?