Donald Trump bombed Syria ‘because daughter Ivanka told him to’

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-bombed-syria-daughter-ivanka-told-135331733.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/03/21/news-opinion/politics/is-eric-trumps-wife-lara-jewish
rense.com/general27/jlobby.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source on pic?

pedoresident cucked in chief

How did anybody fall for shlomo trumps tricks?

bannon is jew?

Look up his children you tool. Every single one but the autistic 10 yo has married a kike.

which one dodged the jewess?

Not true. It's your new narrative and we've seen it 100x in the last hour.

>inb4 "go back to t_d" mass replies coordinated from your slack group.

his youngest daughter Tiffany hasn't married her Jewish boyfriend ....... yet

but she probably will convert like big sister Ivanka

bump

Which part isn't true, JIDF?

> RIP USA
FFFFFF
FFFFF
FFFF
FFF
FF
F
FF
FFF
FFFF
FFFFF
FFFFFF

the one who is still in elementary school

Eric and Don Jr. are married to secular Jews, so under Rabbinical law their kids are Jews. Ivanka is a converted Jew. It's fucking bizarre

Children cannot be 'jewish'. Judaism is a religion, not a race. There are only three races: white, black, mongoloid. No 'jewish race'. So why would you claim Trumps grandchildren are jewish? Only if Trump's grandchildren choose to follow Judaism later in life would they become followers of the Judaic religion

This kills the White race

Is Barron the last hope for Trump's bloodline?

>Sup Forums will defend this.

Also checked nigga.

It's wrong because soon it will be "all 9 of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish"

Eric's wife, Lara Trump (formally Lara Yunaska) is pregnant with her first child. Mozel tov!

Maybe Tiffany will break up with her Jewish boyfriend. But they have been dating for years, and it looks unlikely

Bullshit you cunt

>have jew blood in them
>they are jews

You can be an atheist/devil worshipper and still be a jew

But she's a woman.

Only the male side matters

You forgot your own race, which is australoid.

>There are only three races: white, black, mongoloid

Fuck off faggot. It's not even remotely true

I looked up Eric's wife, she's not
jta.org/2017/03/21/news-opinion/politics/is-eric-trumps-wife-lara-jewish

The blatant and pedantic misattribution of the casual expression "I'm sure..." (Used by Eric Trump) to mean "I'm certain and you can cite this as fact" instead of the unofficial "I'd guess" meaning, which is how any non-autistic person would interpret it.

It's ridiculous that this can happen in a world where "literally" was redefined to its exact opposite meaning based on its colloquial use.

You're wrong. They're kids. If they were born in the US, they're American

No one is born 'jewish' any more than someone is born a Mormon. The parents may be followers of the Mormon faith and might baptize their children into that faith, but if the adult child chooses to become a Baptist and denounce Mormonism, he becomes a Baptist or follower of the Baptist faith

Same with Judaism. Judaism is simply one of thousands of religions. The parents may be followers of Judaism and may have their child baptized in the Jewish faith, but if the adult child chooses to become a Christian or Moslem or Baptist, he is no longer a follower of the jew religion. No need to complicate it. There is no 'jewish' race. I have jew friends of many different nationalities. Jews come in all colours and nationalities. No 'jew race'

good goyim, Lara Yunaska is not a Jewess :^)

pls ignore her Jewish wedding to Eric. Goyim always marry underneath a chuppah! Sometimes they do it for fun

> A chuppah is a canopy under which a Jewish couple stand during their wedding ceremony

Judaism is a ethnoreligion you fucking kangaroo.

That's why the law of return is applied to atheists too

It's entirely true

It's invented, like most jew BS
Believe it as you choose
Doesn't make it true
Nor does it mean people need accept the BS

Its not confirmed Lara has a confirmed polish background.

Unfortunately Don Jr married a jewess, so Donald Trump III will be significantly jewish. Not sure why anyone would let this happen to their bloodline. Maybe Barron is the intended heir.

Trips of lies. There's caucasoid (white), negroid (black), mongoloid (Asian), and australoid (You).

So that's how you publicly lose the argument

I guess from your reply that you're being humorous. That's good. We all appreciate humour

I feel bad for Trump's German grandfather.

Although I'm surprised everyone married a Jew. They are only 3% of the population. The family must have a Jewish fetish

Political marriages in the manner of the old European kingdoms.

Jews are cunning as fuck, God help us.

Trump married female followers of the Judaic religion. Well, that's obvious. None of them have anything that could remotely be described as taste. All dress/dressed as cheap trollops: plastic surgery (almost a given with jew women in particular); flashy jewellery; looka-me colour combos; prosthetic lips and tits; mutton dressed as lamb, etc. Trump's lack of taste and addiction to bling is obvious. Just a cheap looking gang

Barron is Donald's son, not his grandson

>implying you're not sniffing petrol as we type

no thats just the smokescreen.

dont believe anything a trump tells you

reminder
Trump-drumpf is a jew.

Jews say they claim their lineage from their mothers because that's the only parent they can be assured is their biological parent

Trump's mother claims to be from the Isle of Lewis in the UK. If Trump's mother was a jew, she would have been a fish out of water on Lewis and synagogues would have been inconveniently far away

Therefore, if Trump is in fact of the jewish faith, he almost certainly must be a convert. Maybe the question should be asked of him, particularly as he was so obsessed with Obama's lineage

dude he actually is is parents and grandparents were jews

>3%
That's for the US in total. They constitute a much greater proportion of the New York elite.

Not if you have basic knowledge of genetics

>I feel bad for Trump's German grandfather
He married a jewess too.

(((Kober))) was her surname

rense.com/general27/jlobby.htm

Fuck off with your antisemitism Shariablue

inderasting

Your vote is your vow to accept the electors choice.
Deal with it.