Ethiopian Christians

Ethiopia is the second-longest Christian country, and still majority Christian, but of course also African. How does Sup Forums feel about them?

niggers. should be exterminated

this

the African and Anglo man should both be exterminated

Looks comfy

>33% Muslim

Not a joke I really like Ethiopian restaurants.

>considers book of enoch canon
pretty based.

Im happy they are christians, i hope they wont be threatened by muslims, i wish the best for them.

oh also, funny thing, i also play on african drums on holly mass on sundays

I like them and wish them all the best.

Best country in Africa imo

Our greatest ally in Africa

FPBP
Darwinism > Jew on a stick
Stay cucked

I think they should be given Sweden so it doesn't become majority muslim.

A christian nigger is still a nigger

>doesn't become majority muslim
Europe doesn't have religious problem, it has racial problem. Non-whites should be removed. Chrsitcuck America and Brazil are very christian so what? R selected highly criminal mongrel shitholes both
Exactly

>jew opinions on christianity

>Sup Forums level of national """"banter"""""
There is no reason for keeping the negroid race alive

How does existence of ethiopian christians threatens your life or liberty?
You have to be seriously edgy teenager to want remove people because you dont see the reasons for them to be alive.

They are a schismatic sect of a schismatic sect.

>threatens your life or liberty?
We live on the same planet. To remove them is evolutionary must. We must exterminated non-whites because fucking resources are limited. Non-white races can't handle this planet

They can worship in Ethiopia, not here.

What else is there to say?

you talk like white people are united force. From your evolutionary point of survival you should kill a lot of white countries that would like to see you dead before you go on ethiopians ruski

fuck those niggers.

We only need one nuclear power to give order and couple of mercenary groups to distribute bioweapos. We can exterminate 7 billion in less than a month. We just need a political or financial will for that