Make reservations for dinner

>make reservations for dinner
>show up and sit down
>order your food
>waiter comes and tells you that you have to leave because an employee is hungry and needs your dinner
>refuse
>cops come and kick the shit out of you
>SHOULDA DONE WHAT YOU WERE TOLD NOT YOUR PROPERTY

If the restaurant gave you a reservation for a complimentary meal the next night and also cut you a check for 2-3x the value of the meal, this would be a valid analogy.

>16 $50 = $800 in vouchers
>cant all be used at once
>2-3x the value

spoken like a person with no friends or family or life
>anything and everything you do can be put off to a later date
time is all we have on this planet, and sometimes no amount of money saved can change that. My dad showed up 2 hours before his mom died a couple months ago, he jumped on a flight as soon as he could and traveled from the east coast to the west coast and barely made it in time, can you imagine how much bigger the shitstorm would have been even than it already is if someone like that had been the person who was denied? Can you imagine how much United would have had to have paid him to not rightfully annihilate their entire company, missing their own parent's death because of a mistake the fucking airline company made even when he followed all the correct protocols?

The airline almost certainly didn't offer to "cut him a check"

Either follow the rules or fight tooth and nail to make your own with your fists, being dragged away while autistically screeching is deserving of nothing other than scorn. Stop glorifying weakness and victimhood.

They can't compensate you in vouchers if you demand a check, it's the law. Brush up on the subject before discussing it in public, dumbass.

Spoken like a narcissist with no thoughts on other people's friends, family, or life. The employees they had to seat were necessary elsewhere to operate another flight. Inconveniencing this one guy and making him put off his plans for another day was necessary to avoid making an entire plane full of people suffering the same. It sucks that isn't fair and the world isn't perfect but that's reality, and the fucker agreed to it when he purchased his plane ticket.

Not gonna address the rest of your spiel, as it's conjecture and fan-fiction.

Not even that. United had some last minute employees they wanted to deliver to the other airport so they put those employees as a priority over paying customers that went through all the correct channels and were seated. People are trying to downplay this event because it was a chinese person and it's socially acceptable to treat chinese people as less than animals. If this happened to a black person United would have been done.

Nice straw man argument there faggot.
It wasn't a restaurant, it wasn't a fucking bus,
It was a god damned airliner.
He had no rights above air marshals
Yet chose to be obnoxious about the whole situation, even lied about being a docter.

Sjw's cry about this shit, yet wonder why America is going downhill socially.
No sympathy for fools.

>If this happened to a black person United would have been done.
thats why they "randomly selected" a chink
>They can't compensate you in vouchers if you demand a check, it's the law. Brush up on the subject before discussing it in public, dumbass.
they offered vouchers to the man who already got what he wanted, a flight to the destination

maybe if United airlines knew how to fucking negotiate, I guarantee $1,500 in cash offered to someone on the flight would bat the ears much better than petty 16 $50 vouchers

People forget that this guy had to get back TO HIS PATIENTS , they should have chosen someone else or offered a better fucking deal. Instead they acted like the Chinese owned company they are and threw customer service and decency out of the window.

Yes, I'M the one being a narcissist. How out of touch with reality are you, nigger.
And, you do realize that "terms of service" have no real legal binding, right? The whole point of courts is to dispute those, and in this case I believe it is a completely viable case, there is no excuse in this day and age for seats on a plane to be so easily displaced. In the past, when you could get fucking refunds, maybe, but plane tickets have been nonrefundable for a long time now; what if it had been only good for that exact flight and no other flight would have gotten him there on time and thus would have been a complete waste of time? Think shit through before you talk, the media is already smearing the guy and it looks like they have already gotten to you as well.

United violated it's contract. The contract says it can deny people boarding. It doesn't say it can kick people off the plane who already boarded.

The security niggers are a private company and not actual law enforcement.
Mr. Hardass will probably make the kidney donor snuff list at some point in the future.

Hell the SJWs would have rioted on the plane if he was black. That or half the plane would have suddenly volunteered to take his place.

I don't understand. If the they were flying a flight crew to another destination why not have either current flight crew take that job as overtime or have passenger flight crew take over on that plane? Seems to make more sense to inconvenience employees over customers. Why was company logistics so off that they had to last minute relocate another crew. Or, as it most likely is the case, they greedily overbooked with the expectation that 4 people wouldn't show and they did.

yeah but the chink was a rapist so who cares?

This whole fiasco has truly opened my eyes. Americans are fucking cucks.

Knowing that United will drag a belligerent chink off the plane for delaying my flight means I will fly with them exclusively.

I fly business class anyways so I dont get bumped

>a fucking leaf

>Muh marshalls
>Muh ToS
Get this through your thick skull, Tyrone: None of that is worth a shit, simply because I, as a customer, give the option between an airline and airline that has a track record of injuring and dragging out by force paying customers, I would choose the former everytime.
>B-b-but it was legal
No one gives a shit
>B-b-but he was literally Hitler on its way to holocaust 60 gazillion jews all over again
No. one. gives. a. shit.
>B-b-but they needed the seats for Gandhi and Mother Teresa and Princess Diana and the Pope
That's real fuckin' interesting. Also, no one gives a shit.
UA better gives a fat check to Jackie Chan over there, because I, and certainly anyone who values not being ripped off and dragged bloody on the aisle, will choose another airline. I already changed my return ticket to another.

This. All airlines are shit, but now United has chosen to be the shittiest.

You know damn well you are flying standard while your wife and her bull fly up front.

Maybe United, the company receiving money in exchange for this service to you, should be adequately staffed so as to not have to fly in employees from bumfuck nowhere

we will seat you, then we will beat you