How do you even fuck up this badly?

How do you even fuck up this badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Coincidence_Detector
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did trump choose such a bumbling retard as his press secretary

literally worse than hitler

b-but I read on Sup Forums that trump is getting positive media now that kushner made him attack syria

It's true. The media was sucking Trump's cock for being so presidential and courageous and for enforcing world justice. This, of course, after their years of campaigning against Trump because he'd drop all nukes on us.

Spicer works hard for that paycheck

>trump
>positive remarks
Those are called lies, friend.

the only reason he's fucking up so much is that he's trying to please Trump, who has unrealistic beliefs and expectations

He didn't.

Jewmerica is going ape shit over this because it counters their BS lies. I love it. Keep speaking the truth Sean. The Jews are responsible for the filth the united States has become

ITS 2843843743874D CHESS

Spicer needs to be fired immediately.

>chambers are weapons

>Know a LGBTQ person making your community proud?
>No!

kek

He phrased it wrong but he's right. Hitler nor any country in World War II used gas attacks because of how disastrous they were in World War I. Also, gas chambers didn't exist and the Holocaust is largely exaggerated by Jews in order to garner sympathy from the world.

hes an autist

>implying this wasn't a set up to garner more jew sympathy and remind us all of 6 gorrillion.

Trump administration are a bunch of kikes

This has just made me like him even more, nice subtle redpill Sean

oh look it's something irrelevant the left can feign outrage about

>fuck up this badly
What exactly did he fuck up? The factual statement or that your kike overlords did not like what was said?

Hitler didn't even gas his own people.

>because of how disastrous they were in World War I
italy used gas in africa.

6 GORILLION
>6 GORILLION
6 GORILLION
>6 GORILLION
6 GORILLION

>MSNBC

zyklon b wasnt a chemical weapon used in combat, it was a pesticide repurposed to kill concentration camp inmates. the nazis possessed nerve gas but didnt use it for a variety of reasons

his statement is accurate

japanese also used it in china

Jews are not German so he's correct.

Hitler gassed jews not Germans.

He gassed Commies, gays, the sick, and a bunch of other people who were German.

Honorary Sup Forumsack. Hitler did nothing wrong, US government approved!

Spicer actually explained later the context.
Shills are all coming out of the closet to misinterpret.

>mfw the Jewish tears and salt is enough to grit our roads for decades

I'm so fucking confused by the outrage at this. Hitler didn't use chemical weapons..... He used chemicals to kill people like America uses chemicals to kill people.

No chemical weapons used. It's a fucking stupid argument.

If a Jew gets a papercut, he will over dramatize it and he will claim he was cut with a knife and robbed of his belongings.

That was in 1935, before WW2.
Italy is not Hitler.

Is this just an elaborate way of saying the holocaust never happened?

>(((HE GASSED MILLIONS)))

Hitler didn't gas Germans, he gassed jews so the statement is correct.

He is right though Hitler was adamant in his opposition to using gas as a military weapon. He himself was injured by gas in WW 1.
So spicer is right

IF the holocaust happened.

Hitler did nothing wrong

>holocaust
What is that?

This.

Chemical weapons usage was used in WW1 (mustard gas) and both sides, Germany and Britain decided against their use because they are nasty in combat. That is a chemical weapon.

Systemic destruction of people using gas is not the detonation of a chemical weapon, Hitler did not use chemical weapons so Spicey is right.

This, no battlefield chemical weapons were used. Why is this even an issue? Is it because of the (((kikes)))?

Spicer's right though.

- Hitler did nothing wrong

t.
White House

This.
If anything, the state of the modern world shows that Hitler should have actually fucking gassed the jews.

ahahahaha

literally denying the holocaust

Is this finally reason to fire him?

it's a meme, you dip.

why didn't the nazis use nerve gas? Seems like they had nothing to lose in 45, what stopped them?

>Sean "holocaust denier supplier" Spicer
>Sean "Gas is a blast from the past" Spicer
>Sean "make jews cry by claiming they didn't die" Spicer
>Sean "Furher is the cure" Spicer
>Sean "don't hold your breath shlomo" Spicer

>the magical sevens

Checked, kek confirms the holocaust is a lie.

poor Spicer

Low IQ.

KEK

Do you want him to name the Jew? He'll face normie backlash. Maybe even impeached for "hate speech."

What is Agent Orange if not a chemical weapon?

- Chemical
- Used in warfare
- People died from it

>telling the truth
>fucking up
go back to plebbit, faggot

4d chess both are lies

yea the whole point about chemical weapons is that they are hard to control can kill people silently , they are defined as WMD, weapon of mass destruction. Some gass chambers in Auschwitz are not WMD. You execute people in usa with chemical injection, its not illegal. Put the gass in bombs that can go off and silently exterminate a whole city then its illegal and Hitler never did that

This is just one of those cases where the common people can snicker a bit and feel smart since they "know" more than a highly qualitfied guy that probably earns 10x more than them.

>What is Agent Orange if not a chemical weapon?
It's a herbicidal agent, it's designed to kill off plants, all the agents like blue/green etc were herbicides. They just so happen to have a nasty effect on humans.

Monsanto created them and Monsanto is working on GM foods now. LOL.

b-but they're the good guys, goyim.

Did he really call em holocaust centers? lol

Yes yes eat that GM corn cob.

>Is it because of the (((kikes)))?

what do you think?

Forgot my quote with my meme reaction face

>like America uses chemicals to kill people.

thanks for the habsburg friend

anons wtf these are crypto messages
upside down flag, destabilise syria, now this
this dude asks for help
what do wtf

Why is food not considered a chemical weapon?
- made of chemicals
- used in warfare
- people choke on it

>implying corn syrup and soy isn't in 90% of american foods.

>thanks for the habsburg friend

SAY THAT TO MY CHIN, NOT ONLINE FUCKER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Even in fallnes you have to keep your honor. Matter of ethics and principles.
Fucking dirty scums like you wont understand.

How do you get the Jew indicator to highlight names?

Explains a lot.

Yeah, very subtle. Like an elephant in a china shop.

I don't think they much cared about ethics and principles applied to certain people during the war friendo

>offensive form of fake news

You just proved Assad is considered as bad as McDonalds. WTF, lets strike McDonalds with Tomahawks

>implying the British aren't inbred mongrels resultant from continuous Barbaric fighting dating back centuries

144D chess.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Coincidence_Detector

You fucked up when you turned the channel to MSNBC

Don't talk about Hitler goyim!!!!

I thought we were enriched with viking, saxon, jute, muslim and nigger DNA?

Which is it? We're inbreds or we're all diverse built upon decades upon decades of invasions from different powers.

?

You can't have both I'm afraid.

>how disastrous they were in WW1

It was monstriously efficent but inhuman

there were far better options for press secretary

>those (((brackets)))

holo-what?

They want him to attack Syria again, but Russia has stated they will not stand for next time Trump attacks... Which would mean war with Russia, which would mean wwiii.

>Never ever compare anyone or anything to Adolf Hitler
>unless it's us. Trump is literally Hitler
Then they wonder why people don't trust them anymore.

shouldn't it read:
(((he gassed millions)))

It's legit though.

Keep in mind that Hitler was nearly blinded by a gas attack during WW1.

Chlorine gas was invented by a Jew (Haber, I believe); Hitler considered gas to be a Jewish weapon, and reserved its use strictly for the Jews themselves. He never used it in combat and even had stockpiles of gas destroyed (tabun, for instance). Even when faced with losing the war and his entire Reich, Hilter still refused to deploy gas in battle.

Because Germany signed those conventions that banned it and using chemical weapons because you're about to loose means that when you do loose those nations you're fighting are going to fuck you up even more then they would at the diplomatic table.

Were chemical weapons actually used during WW2?

fuck youre retarded there isnt going to be a ww3.. get the fuck off the internet you brainwashed faggot and think about what youve done wrong today.

You said it, nigger.

Nah he just let everyone know Hitler did nothing wrong