Either high as fuck or waiting for something. Maybe even a trainee

flightradar24.com/N338AX/d07fd6c

this dumb shit is just doing laps, like they're looking for something

>DUDE WEED

wtf they're like 300 feet apart elevation-wise

fighter pilots doing formation flying

crashing these planes

>Maybe even a trainee

This is my best estimate on the situation we are encountering in here. The pilot is probably a rookie and does not know how to steer the airplane properly yer.

>He doesn't know that they are looking for Kaiju...
Godzilla was a documentary, Senpai.

There was a P8 sub hunter in that same vicinity yesterday.

This was up earlier too. Omega means the end, right?

Aren't hunters outdated by 30 years? They're in War Thunder, so I'd anticipate them being rather antiquated against even Frogfoots.

wtf are these guys doing

formation flying

having fun

you jealous?

Probably hunting submarines. Maybe a training mission.

the RAF are up to something guys.

Nuclear war inbound,

yes desu

>flightradar24.com/N338AX/d07fd6c
He's losing altitude!

this really makes me think desu senpai

Oh shit they found my secret nuclear torpedos sleeping near their coasts. Need to tell Ivan to hide them in mother place.

do these radar threads ever uncover anything that the public wouldn't already be aware of?

Their hunting subs. You don't have to update the plane itself to make the craft more effective at that task. They've more then likely attached new radar/sonar, or whatever, and new weapons to it (if it even has any). The plane just needs to be able to fly with all dat shit hanging off of it.

>weeeeeeeeeee woooooooooooooo hahaha oh god weeee

Saw a fighter jet flying out over the North Sea earlier, didn't look like one I'd ever seen before. Definitely had two tail fins.

they flying damn close to each other

only US and Russia have nuclear subs

its probably a privately owned old fighter jet that someone is taking for a spin

Hawker hunter isn't even in service anymore fgt, hell the US never even fucking used it

fake news

israel has a bunch that germany sold them

Wtf? Dogfight?

Are you watching this? They're engaged.

It's usually just logistics aircraft on there (other than the civilian craft, obviously). If the military was actually us to something, they wouldn't show their craft on an internet site... That said, if you were autistic enough you could predict troop movement by the amount of logistics activity within a given area.

they're just pissing about lads

PLAYER THREE HAS ENTERED THE GAME

>Tracker on
>WW3 GUYS XDDDD

kys you fucking morons.

P3s yesterday, watched it go evasive. Now we have "Hunters" out there flying at 200ft? Hell no. this is engagement.

formation flying god damit

>Hawker hunter
>Old jet that the british used decades ago

Its fucking nothing retards

Yeah, a big airborne refuelling aircraft might show up, the but the lil fuckers that it's giving its juice to won't

And gone. Is that a mistake or are they looking for him?

"Retired from military service 2014"
Only used for airshows now.

>those right angle turns

WHERED HE GO, SECOND ONE GONE

where'd it go?

ITT literal retards

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS

This. What? Shoot the other down??

the Hunter is a beautiful aircraft, doubt it has much use now though other than threat simulation and other training environments.

You act like we're not all watching the same thing, pathetic.

Where'd it go?!

what happened at that altitude? why did it do that?

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:3404315/zoom:8

Its called, coming in to land.

Although, one of them did take off from a naval base

>believing the transponder jew when it tells you it's merely an outdated british aircraft go back to sleep, no happenings here haha

check out the usns AWESOME hahaha

yall all dumb. its a civy plane, hawkers were made in the 50s

it swooped down in near the ocean, turned round and started to gain altitude

Yeah, but where's the second plane that it was following?

Just a training for the parade on 9 may. Move along, nothing to see here.

it vanished

With?

*turned off its civilian transponder

FALCON IS AIRBORNE

its another civy plane

It's North Korea.

*pls nuke all the communists and Jews in California and remove the soviet 9th district.*

*pls nuke all the communists and Jews in California and remove the soviet 9th district.*

I lost visual of the other two aircraft, but it looks like they originated from Naval Air Station Point Mugu.

Or you know, training. Like RAF pilots need to do nearly every day?

>military aircraft give their movements on public websites

fucking lel di /polacks fall for this crap?

i've been warning against those north koreans committing to a kamikaze with a nuclear weapon onboard

It's not nuclear. It's hunting the sinpo class prototype that was carried across the Pacific and deployed from a fake Chinese freighter.

Honestly, it's most likely just some kind of military training, and they are contracting civilian pilots to act as rabbits to "shoot down" (not live fire, just lock onto them and call some shit on the radio). Other then that it might be a cartel "sub" that was attempting to smuggle cocaine into Cali...

The only thing that actually makes this hole thing weird is last nights "meteor" in California. Again, most likely just a coincidence, but it is more fun to larp a happening.

The chances of it actually being a Best Korean, or Ivan sub is next to zero... Could be an Israeli false flag though. Which would induce hilarity across the entire planet.

Omega tanker flies this all the time. I worked across the street from the airport they fly out of.

They're a private contractor that serves as aerial refueling

These airplanes are private contractor aircraft, they simulate enemy aircraft for the U.S military, that area is also a military training area, whats the problem?

Just saw this aircraft flying when N338AX was coming in for a landing. He was flying low and rather erratically. He turned off his transponder right after i took this screenshot.

It's about to crash into something. WW4 has begun.

A Hawker Hunter? Nice. Didn't think they still flew.

you know about the shoreham airshow disaster?
one crashed three or so years ago, near me.

Oh, shit. That sucks. I guess that comes with flying old planes close to large crowds.

The planes are sleek as fuck though. Sexy as hell.

He has a friend