Hitachi AI security software tracks people in real-time

reuters.com/video/2017/04/10/hitachi-reveals-ai-security-software?videoId=371461744

Sooner or later this was bound to happen.

dis thread trying to be slid

Thanks for the bump

Great. In 20 years, the world will make Orwell's 1984 surveillance state seem lax.

Can't wait till we have people being arrested under "precrime" laws. Then I'll really know we're in a dystopia.

bumparini

>the neural scan told me you were gunna steal that potato. you re arrested now. 30 minutes before you steal potato. you dead. enjoy prisonment. god is great because god is good.

Video analytics to find faces n shit realtime is nothing new, unsure what the article is talking about. Prob nothing that doesnt already exist.

bump, what am i looking at

Yeah and..??
not politics.
Fuck off.

the enhanced truth.

CURRENT EVENTS, FUCKING KIKE!

It isn't. You better believe the government is already using this to monitor people.

dude my dog needs these

>muh evil interdimensonal gubbamint.
country fag detected. child sex slavery included. the not tyrannical government is completely safe. only cause they pump the food with chemicals. inject it with code modifying materials. so what if they attempted mind control. using advanced studies. then shipped off the prototypes as 'radios' 'television' to enslave vast swaths of mankind in zombified states. have saturnic blood rituals. isn t any indicator of what kind of establishment they ll be. they care about you. your friends. your family. they even care about the people on the street. next time you attempt to criticize the big bad 'Cabal'. you re going to have to face my hand. you idiot. I am a knight for my nation. a credit to the cause.

bumptachi

higher education is the way to go. get them young from kindergarten to understand who s in control. the government. that s who. if you have any thoughts of dissent. or independence. stop now. do not commit suicide. it is a federal offence to leave us. try an anti depressant. or two. or five hundred. the system is testing them. I mean our boss is really great. you should come to a meet and greet with the brand leaders. the 'real' ones. not in the shadows. as shadowy 'monster' figures. as people. men. discussing the future for peace. harmony. progression.

you are coming to the party. right.

COME NOW. COME TO THE PARTY NOW. THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME. THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME. THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME.

this cant be real

This has been real and used since at least 5 years so far, those people are just getting publicity through the media so the Japanese government feels obliged to buy their shit for "safety" during the olympics

If you compare the code of their program to the code of an average game for an example, the game would come out about 90% more complex than this NN

I knew I shouldn't have bought their magic wand!

Sybil System?

Leaf, they're monitoring you... right now. The AI has not been amused with your shitposts on social media and has put you on ze list of rascals and ne'er-do-wells.

Trudeau knows all about the perversities which arouse you.

oh a lizard being knows which Mangaas I don t read. wow.

I have 2 Hitachi drills, how fucked am I Sup Forums?

>tfw never leave my office
Checkmate hitachi