Chad has fucked your wife

How can any man be happy knowing that his wife or future wife has been fucked by at least 7 guys?

She is not truly yours it is just your turn on her.

>What can we do to ensure virgins get married off to prevent promiscuity and degeneracy like hookup culture that runs rampant in our societies?

>What does Sup Forums think of this and are they happy knowing 8 or more guys have fucked their wife or future wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What can we do to ensure virgins get married off to prevent promiscuity and degeneracy like hookup culture that runs rampant in our societies?
Remove (((feminists))) and their white knight cuckolds.

>What does Sup Forums think of this and are they happy knowing 8 or more guys have fucked their wife or future wife?
Only cucks date or get married to a non-virgin.

>being this insecure
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jokes on you m8... i married a virgen from colombia

All you can do is reject slut culture and promote solid wholesome virtues in it's place. Be a good person.

And as said, never date or marry a non-virgin.

Have fun with your slut wife who will divorce you

id be ok with it as long as my wife is 10 years younger than me

And you'll die alone and unloved
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man up, don't accept some used up slut that just wants her hooks in your comfy lifestyle.

Virgin or no.
My beautiful stable white 70K a year cock will not settle for degeneracy.

You would be happy that 10+ dicks have been inside her?

Marriage is a concept that will be extinct in our life time. Our generation no longer wants legal binding of marriage

I'd actually date and marry a virgin while you are licking a pussy that has been come in by 10+ other men

wew #rekt

Had a friend who married a girl who got banged out by about everybody, including a practically toothless pillhead guy multiple times. She's decent looking enough, if average, but still, she whored it up good and then decided she was done whoring and he fucking wifes her and has a kid with her. baka, as long as he's happy I guess. I def wouldn't be lol

Jokes on them my dick has been in 75+ vaginas and about the same amount of mouths.

>implying you'll find a virgin let alone one that wouldd fancy you
you stupid cunt

Cheers Ameribro

>MGTOW

Wrong!
My wife was a virgin before I fucked her.

The only thing you can do is fuck as many women as possible yourself. You will have less false investment in another person's feelings for you, plus sexual success is attractive to women. Being an angry beta is about the faggiest thing you can do that doesn't involve another penis.

noice

I'm much above average looking so yes I could find a virgin, you are probably ugly so the best you can do is a slut.

meh i just jerk off then get back to what i was doing

Same here, but from Argentina

>these are the pure Aryan goddesses Sup Forums wants me to get cucked, I mean married to for 'le white raec xd'
Yeah, no. I'll stick with my pure Asian qt

this sort of shit belongs on /r9k/. don't be a fucking retard and marry a slut find a decent woman and don't save the ones who are trash

Don't lie Nige, you're just another /r9k/ reject

Calm down femanon, he never said anything about MGTOW.

I dunno. I'm in Japan fucking chicks left and right and things are working out pretty well for me. I fucked a pregnant chick (someone else's kid) last night and finished inside her. Felt good, man.

I've actually never been on /r9k/ retard

virgins wanting virgins

you kids crack meuup

No, I don't care how many guys have fucked my woman before we got together, what matters is if she is always faithful to me. You are conflating previous sex with cucking.

Didn't you fuck any women before your current one?

I've already accepted the fact that 99% of women will choose to fuck Chad over you thats why I became into traps

Honestly my life is better now

>this asshurt over having shit taste in women
tip top zozzle, nigger.

I'd care that my future wife has been fucked by loads of men. That's almost as bad as cucking

>implying there is anything wrong with this

>le insecure small dick micro penis meme
No son, I just don't like that the hole where I'm gonna put my dick into already has its walls stained with other men's cum. Just like no man ever liked that since the beginning of time until femiretards came along.

Same here, but from Switzerland lmao.

To follow up, I messed with her some (very few times) and talking to her just made me cringe. She'd talk about guys with dicks so big she'd have to turn them down, and I'm like, jesus christ. Marrying that. After hearing that I just knew she'd been spit roasted by Jamal and his gang at some point in her whoring days. What's funny is it is just deceptive because she's now like a bank clerk and was never really a party type. I just couldn't kiss that each day, knowing that cocks so massive she didn't even attempt to engage in sex with them were probably on and in her at some point. If I married that, I'd be a sad pepe. It really made me think. Whores aren't just the stereotype, they can be literally any chick. Anyway, done rambling. Just sharing an experience I had. If she ever wanted things to get more "serious", she definitely fucked it up nonchalantly telling me all that garbage.

>being loved by a whore

Thanks, i'll pass

t.virgin

>>What can we do to ensure virgins get married off
Marry little girls like mudslimes do

i've been married 3 times. none of these women- 18 to 45 years of age- had more than 2 sexual partners before we were married. they're out there, faggots
quit your bitchin

Not sure if you're the biggest cuck in the world, or a real woman posting on Sup Forums

What is that thing called?
Microchimerism
A woman who has been cum in will have a child with that dna even if she didnt get pregnant.

Thats serious cucking .

czeched

This, plus women also lose their ability to pairbond the more dick they receive.

>women being huge sluts
flag checks out

Sexbots and artificial wombs are the final solution to the woman problem

Age of consent should be 14 just like nature intended to. This shit about having to wait until they're 18 so you can approach them after they've been used up is a feminist invention

>In fucking nazi Germany age of consent was 14

>How can any man be happy knowing that his wife or future wife
Because i'm Chad.

This. Tinder has made it so easy to get pussy if you're not fat, deformed, or creepy.

based god and std's

Then what's bad about it? That she'll secretly want to be with her previous lovers?

I would rather die alone than "love" a whore.

you have to go after young girls en mass and teach them that decaying whores are jealous of them

why do you think the anti "pedo" thing is pushed so hard??

if u believe in microchimerism in humans you're retarded and don't understand how reproduction works

feels bad man

That sluts make bad wifes because they are emotionally unstable and are all used up. Fucking a pussy that has been come in by 10+ men is disgusting

this, insecure faggots

everything about male 'courting' consists in tricking young women to have sex with you anyway, a woman who never fell for that as a teen/in her early twenties is surely broken in some other way

>Chad has fucked your wife

I am the Chad

Why? It's been proven to be true for many different animals, even human's and their offspring.

>surely broken in some other way
Just how i like them.

Nothing wrong with being a chad. Its better than being a big gimp shut-in.

>house wrecked coworker
>says she slept with 7 guys
>first time someone hit her cervix

>all smiles

just be u bro

not getting married, banging sluts til sex no longer interests me.

Based bro

retard who don't understand human biology and make up stuff to justify their biases are as bad as feminists

>emotionally unstable
no relation to when someone loses their virginity

>even human's and their offspring.

bullshit, the post

post a link showing it IN HUMANS or fuck off

Only faggots really believe that their girl is a virgin. Pack of insecure man-babies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

Because I have fucked other guys wives. I am a 7/10 girl Chad.

>first time someone hit her cervix

Hitting bottom isn't fun for either party famalam. Not making the case for having a small dick.

>>Columbia
>>virgin

Now that's funny. Her dad probably had her when she was 10.

it's true
the dna in sperm enters the blood stream
then breaks the blood brain barrier

There are statistically provable compatibility problems with women as their partner count increases. STD's as well, which are a bigger problem for some people to get past than others. Disgust is a difficult emotion to deal with and almost impossible to get over psychologically for some, especially more conservative-thinking people.

And I'm sure that issues of inadequacy play a role, as well. It's hard for one man to compete with every positive attribute of x number of other men, who were her previous partners. Women tend to judge men like that, especially initially or when times get hard. It's one of the biggest reasons monogamy is dying.

As above said the more dick a woman takes the less she is able to commit to you so have fun fucking a whore

Yes, sluts are bad. But if you meet a woman who is emotionally *stable*, previous sex shouldn't have a gross factor because the vagina grows new cell walls and cleanses itself, it's not like sharing a Fleshlight.

>male from two time world war loser country
>Chad
Ahahaha holy fuck you can't be serious, but then again you niggers let in refugees by the hordes.

im a mountain lion transformer toy that morphs into a bike rack

So I technically do have kids right now?

>you have to go after young girls en mass and teach them that decaying whores are jealous of them

Did this brilliant motherfucker just ACTUALLY answer OP's question, and literally no one noticed it?

I saw it, bro. You're fucking right.

It's funny as fuck, really. Let us know how this turns out for you.

apparently for sluts, it's great

>says the only country in the world where white males get cuckolded by niggers

>let in refugees by the hordes

Friendly reminder that we did too until a few months ago.

I've been with my wife since we were 14 (now 24) marrying young and being a bulwark between her and Marxist brainwashing is the key.
Though sadly it is too late for most of you guys.

>not arranging your marriage to a religious virgin qt who has never even talked to man and has only leaves the house to go to mosque and back

why even marry?

You guys kek me up.

My wife was a virgin with vaginismus when we got married.

We both had our first kiss with each other.

If that's what you want you can do it, and if more people do then it'll be mainstream, stop being such a loser.

Yes it should would you fuck a whore just because her pussy had repaired?

and you'll believe her when she tells you you're the second cock she's ever had

LOLOLOLOL

>2016+1
>getting married

go MGTOW and not worry

>How can any man be happy knowing that his wife or future wife has been fucked by at least 7 guys?

Because it literally makes no difference.

>It is hypothesized that unprotected intercourse may be another source of microchimerism, although this has not been shown definitively. Fetal-maternal microchimerism is especially prevalent after abortion or miscarriage.

My bad, it isnt known, but if a girl has a miscarriage or abortion, then she has chads genes.

if she got pregnant even after an abortion the previous male dna affects the next pregnancy .

if there was no pregnancy, then it only affects the female (brain chemistry)

sluts and cucks btfo

virgin only or you're a cuck

grampy, mum said to stop using the wireless and to go take your laxative elixir

Im in a happy, healthy, committed relationship, cuckboi