Eric Trump: Donald Trump bombed Syria because Ivanka told him to

Ivanka 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/307502-ivanka-on-trumps-sexual-comments-about-her-if-he-wasnt-my
i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg
adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed, Trump is /ourguy/, he would have never fucked up on his own. We must find someone else to hold responsible for this.

BTW, if you guys could stop saying mean things about Trump, it'd be nice. We need to stop this shill narrative that he's not perfect.

> Israel PM calls Kushner
> Kushner tells Ivanka
> Ivanka complains to daddy
> WW3 begins

#StopJewishPuppet

DON'T BE AN ANTI SEMITE

Ivanka will tell him to do global warming regulations next.

Holy fuck, based Ivanka!

This is really good because Ivanka has alot of centrist ideas that can help temper Trump's wild side.

I really, really like this image. Mind if I save it?

I wonder who is behind this post.

It's all yours, my friend.

kill his first born
and the second
make Ivanka barren

I fucking knew Ivanka was the mastermind in the Whitehouse.

god this is so accurate. wa dc jew ban when?

Apparently it's Ivanka 2016.

Glenn Beck just said Trump is goin open borders because of some shit Ivanka fed him. Wtf

the fact that Ivanka wants to blow people up and waste motherfuckers only makes me like her more

>implying Sharia Blue isn't trying to get "the internet hate machine" after Ivanka and Kushner, in order to further alienate Trump into fucking up big league

88 based daughter-wife Ivanka

This is a dumb argument.

If all it takes for Trump to attack a country is Ivanka to cry, he's mentally unfit to be President.

Are you with the cult?

>Temper wild side == Airstrikes on Syria based off obviously false premise

Good thing we have Ivanka, gotta keep shit chill
#IsraelFirst!

It gets worse, Ivanka is a resgistered Democrap who is also besties with ((((CHELSEA CLINTON))))). lol, she didn't even voted for her father.

So I guess it was around 2006 when Trump stopped raping his own daughter

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/307502-ivanka-on-trumps-sexual-comments-about-her-if-he-wasnt-my

Kek of the year.

YAS QUEEN SLAY

Why did you give Chelsea the parentheses and not (((Ivanka))) and (((Jared)))

american media is a mess, just leave them be

That quote was made up by a comedian you moron

user, I...

yes

Ivanka "MUH WAGE GAP" Trump? She'd run either as a Democrat or as a RINO.

Ivanka cried, Syrians died

Sure it was....LOL

Ivanka was a mistake.

to be completely honest, if she'd ask me to bomb whatever i'd do it too

WW3 will start 28 days from Ivanka's next period

Archive faggot

ATTN Sup Forums

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY ***CHANGED ITS DOGWHISTLE LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is another curious "Besta Pizza logo" incident

Sup Forumsacks in Jared Kushner/Trump threads since last Friday (Syria Happening) have encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The word "cadres" has great significance throughout (((Bolshevik))) Communist history = being the name for localized ride-or-die sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation)

The Cadre rundowns partly examined the company's logo on its official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is that logo.

Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO ITT WAS CHANGED either on late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning ITT . The 'A' is now a regular A.

SEE >CADRE.COM

I visited the website Saturday, the old logo was still there.

Coincidence Sup Forums? The ADL just warned of "Kushner hate memes": adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner

Sup Forums IS BEING CLOSELY MONITORED. We caused Kushner's company to alter its identity.

Kushner cultivates mystery school BS via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6+), the 6 gazillion etc. Also, this Ziocon Patrick Bateman surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiracy
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

Reminder: Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (Fox News), and Dick Cheney have an Israel oil company, Genie Energy, w designs on Golan Heights, Syrian/Assad land according to UN. #FireKushner