Are you outraged yet?

Are you outraged yet?

Golf is corruption.
Being a white land-owning American is wrong.

I wish china would kill canadians already

It's faggy but not corrupt. He could spend his entire presidency in Trump Tower and it's not impeachable

No. He owned those properties before he became Prez, as opposed to, say, using ties generated in office to enrich himself like Bill and Hillary did. Also, how many times did Obama play basketball? I bet it's more than Trump has, so any comparison between their respective leisure time must compare time spent golfing AND playing basketball. Also, don't you have some maple syrup boiling that needs stirring?

That's corrupt as fuck, everyone knows you can only work within the confines of the oval office. Guess I'm a shill hill now

no

I do not give a shit what trump does as long as its entertaining. i voted for him because of the memes not his policies. If you vote based on policy your gonna get let down

Where was Occupy Democrats when Obama was taking vacation

>Also, how many times did Obama play basketball? I bet it's more than Trump has
For anybody interested, this is what cognitive dissonance looks like

>owning private property is corruption now

Wew lad, that sounds pretty commie.

no

he doesnt need the money

it's chump change to him and govt

Not really, Obama did the same fucking shit.

Obama bugged the white house so Trump goes to maralago and then the lying press claims hes taking a vacation day

I don't think liberals know what corruption means.

I'm a Democrat and I follow Occupy Democrat on FB but they've seriously become clickbait tier since Trump won. Every post has a "BREAKING: Trump gets DESTROYED by xxxx" kind of clickbait title. It's damn annoying.

Outraged at what? It's his own property and he works there instead of the White House that probably still smells like black people.

>every weekend he plays golf

whew what a villain

>muh golf

didn't hear these lefty hypocrites complaining about Obama

dropped

They're just angry because they don't have money to buy land

Funny thing is, these are the same people who damage controlled about that shit

It costs millions of dollars for each of his weekend vacations. Thats the outrage.

So his entire MASTER PLAN was to golf at his own resort every day on the tax payers dime?

MAD MAN

The country that was GOLFED to death

It didn't matter when Obama did it but some conservatives chimped about it

It doesn't matter when Trumpfoes it but some liberals chimp about it

If I was a leader under constant NSA surveilance I probably wouldn't spend all my time in my bugged office either

Is this the first time we've had an american president bought off by a bunch of buildings?

I wonder what they want.

Good thing he's rich

He's not using any of his own money though. He's lettign the taxpayer pay for it.

He's literally being a millionaire welfare queen.

Well then you should be thankful he's just playing golf

No, I'm not thankful for anything he does. He should quit.

>taxpayer pay for it

Why would you ever be a democrat in the current year?

>occupydemocrats

always making me think

So our leader takes foreign dignitaries golfing during negotiations instead of letting them fuck his wife like yours, it's just a different culture

this is literally the most poorly-conceived piece of propaganda I have ever seen and I live in Asia for fuck's sake

Cause we're gonna win everything in 4 years.

Theres no way I'd ever be a Republicon. Bunch of crooks.

Chink only control hongcouver. If you want the removal of most of the leftard shitposting shitters you want Toronto gone so Pajeets and Mussies to go wild.

Trump spends more on golf.

>property that generates him money
What, 20 large a day? He probably makes more than that while taking a piss.

Get the fuck outta here.

Those people who write half a fake story in yellow then half a fake story in white are really running out of ideas

I played golf on the week end and went to my properties should I be arrested for corruption?

Don't forget Markham, Ontario as well. That's the asian hub of Ontario. They buy up all new realestate at aution, then sell it for hundreds of thousands more to some rich sap.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE

IMPEACH HHHEEEIIIMMM

>It costs millions of dollars for each of his weekend vacations
That's what happens when you're POTUS. What's your point?

>inb4 he vacations more than Obama
Trump didn't spend 8 trillion dollars on unnecessary warfare, so he's got some leeway, don't you think?

(((Money))). Good god these leafs.

This is nothing compared to the other shit he has done/not done. No wall. No mass deportation. No more slavery. Common core remains. No tax reforms, Obamacare stays. Assad strikes. WTF is this faggot doing? Worst 100 days ever!

What he has done was plenty of executive orders, which will be destroyed 4 years from now.

He hasn't accomplished every goal in 3 months? Outrageous! Go home shill

>Obama golfed less than Trump!
>This is way worse than supporting jihadists and letting ISIS take over most of the country the US "liberated" a little over a decade ago!
yeah no

>being on his own property is corruption
>forcing me to buy health insurance is not

>implying vancouver isn't full of blue haired communists

>Trump didn't spend 8 trillion dollars on unnecessary warfare

Which Bush started. You probably didnt know that part.

Cry more about it faggot
Then cut yourself and share pictures of it on tumblr
Then kill yourself

That's the drug street i forgot the name off. (east side?) The one where the pig farmer picked his prostitutes/victims.

Vancouver is majority asian at this point. It could be worse, certainly, but still a loss.

Doesn't bother me much.

Bush didn't spend that money, Obongo did.

Obama took 15 vacations on his first 100days as president?!?!?!

The POTUS literally cannot have a conflict of interest.

Literally.

He could make an exec order that everyone must eat only Trump steaks and drink Trump wine.

When does Canada get glassed? Faggot leader, cunt lgbt society, pro Mohammed. Pro immigration, i swear to God id rather destroy you then be your friend. America actually borders with these fucking cunts.

Just wave your true white flag of surrender. Your the biggest load of cunts the World knows.

>leaf
>no argument in sight
pottery.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

DELEET THIS

is occupy democrat a Sup Forums meme?
i thought it was a real page

Based Kek knows what's up. eh.

Finally a good one.

SHADILAY!

Leaf fuckers BTFO
Syrup Niggers on suicide watch

Checked

Kek flows through this post. kek has spoken.

How do those things qualify as corruption? If you can tell me that than, yes, I will be outraged.

>Visits own property instead of taking $5 million trip like the Obamas did every fucking weekend
>Still plays golf less than Obama did
>"Corruption"

Do libtards even understand the words they use, or are they all now sub-60 IQ faggots to a degree even greater than before?

>Austrailia
Burger education, everyone.

It is a real page, but I think Sup Forums has made their own memes, like /k/ and the Brady Campaign

Confirmed, please let me personally lick your boots when you annex us.

LEAFS ETERNALLY BTFO

who could even care about that place?!

FUKIN RAKEDOM

>Trump didn't spend 8 trillion dollars on unnecessary warfare
Just wait. He's already off to a great start giving the military a $50 billion budget increase and spending $47 million to launch some missiles at Assad to help out poor ISIS

>Trump pays for the use of his own property

>your

A FAGGOT

>"He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods," Trump said of Obama in December after being elected president.

>"We don't have time for this. We have to work," Trump said at that time.

>And, at an August campaign event, Trump said: "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."

Sup Forums will defend this.

Edgy post friendo

>hitler built the berlin wall
no wonder they're so insane, they literally never looked at a history book

D A Y O F T H E R A K E

>falling for an obvious shop

Obama went during the week

THE DAY OF THE RAKE APPROACHETH

>Trump spends too much time in his own property

SSHHAADDDIIILAAAYYY

Put me in the screen cap of truth!

their images are so flawed you literally can't tell fakes from the real ones

Jesus Christ. Is that really your best defence? Maybe you didn't realize it but being the President is a 7 day work week.

Obama was also a nigger.

I'm outraged that we haven't invaded Canada yet.

Apparently being a shitposting hoser is exactly the same work week.

Trump Won, Trump is President, and Hillary Never will be. U mad. :)