If you are against Hamas, you should kill yourself by deepthroating trumps cock

If you are against Hamas, you should kill yourself by deepthroating trumps cock.
Christians and muslims are fighting common enemy; the international jewry
And no not all muslims are based men, but are all christians good people? No.

Sup Forums is not redpilled, Sup Forums filled with the donald mentally challenged retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you an ethnic Swede Tomte?

Ja det är jag, upp till 100%

hezbolla is also /ourguy/ right? its just the americans who keep hating

We can hate Jews together just stay in your own fucking countries and we'll do the same. You can even have Sweden as a peace offering.

Yes hezbollah is /ourguy/!
And americans should be killed

yes, the muslims should stay in their countries, and we in our countries, but we can still work together

fuck palestinians. i actually used to have sympathy for them but after actually dealing with them in irl they are backstabbing, loud, subhuman pricks. i actually pray that israel bombs em again and i fucking hate jews.

lol ya right mohammed fuck off and steal a truck or something

>Sweden
Huehuehue, a purge of islam and international jewry is needed again mate.

Hail Victory!

All of u antisemites take some example from the pure and holy Christ-chan u idiots

They are just thugs terrorists not better than ISiS, and they must be removed.

>Christians and muslims are fighting common enemy; the international jewry
real christians don't fight against jews. Jews are God's chosen people. It's ok for you muslim, u can get converted to christianity too and learn to love jews as your fellow human beings

Jews are not gods chosen people, jews are the enemy, god hates them

Muslims and Jews are equally our enemies.

But the Muslims are against letting empowered women vote, allowing men to become women, and allowing queers to parade their degeneracy in the street. How can you abandon our core western values?

>Jews are not gods chosen people, jews are the enemy, god hates them
Psalm 78:68
But chose the tribe of Judah, Mount Zion which He loved.

Deuteronomy 14:2
"For you are a holy people to the LORD your God, and the LORD has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

2 Samuel 7:23-24
"And what one nation on the earth is like Your people Israel, whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people and to make a name for Himself, and to do a great thing for You and awesome things for Your land, before Your people whom You have redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, from nations and their gods? "For You have established for Yourself Your people Israel as Your own people forever, and You, O LORD, have become their God

rekt

He was talking about the real Gods, not your fairy tales.

Christianity is a Jew trick. We've known this for years. lurk moar

This

I don't think a leaf can afford to argue

>He was talking about the real Gods, not your fairy tales.
Ok, well what's ur "real" god then? Pink Pony Butterfly?

Hamas is a purely Islamic organization. Fatah was secular, but these guys are just angry sandniggers.

oh plz Sweden stop it. Oden is from Norwegian viking mythology and you guys always try to hop into the viking pride wagon, but the danish and norwegians dont let u in cuz u never were proper vikings.

As for gods, I'd rather have a God that actually cared about me like certain someone who just DIED FOR MY SINS

Then explain why Sweden has the oldest Viking ship.

Because you probably stole it from Legoland. Honestly, I had no idea Swedish pride was even a thing, seeing how you're letting muslims take over your culture and ruin it

sage this

Its Christians VS the Jews VS the Muslims
not Christians AND muslims VS Jews

We can all see that zionism and islam are both threats to western civ

Uhh yeah maybe you need to educate yourself, Pekka.

>We can all see that zionism and islam are both threats to western civ

Oh yeah Zionism is so threatening to western civilization, I mean THEY HAVE ISRAEL? It's their freaking HOMELAND. How many zionists are you seeing doing suicide bombings or trying to take over the world like the muslims do?

And don't give me that "jews behind the scenes" conspiracy garbage. Take ur antisemitism to the 1930s ....

Jag heter REDDIT peter!

youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU

(((You)))

Tell me, fake Swede:

Can your threats, lies, and calls to convert or die work against minds of binary code? How well can your weakened, inbred flesh combat against composites and metals? Your side has lost so much already. Do your wives with mutilated vulvas produce children quickly enough that are healthy and not inbred?

My private machines can manufacture 17 drones an hour: can your lot pop out and raise suicide bombers that fast? My drones don't negotiate, or feel, nor do they cower to political or social pressures. I order them to - they will.

I and my family shall live our lives according to the best of our abilities - not by your dictates.