German authorities have officially recognised Twitch as a 'radio service offering' and streamers will now require...

>German authorities have officially recognised Twitch as a 'radio service offering' and streamers will now require licenses.

>Popular German YouTube and Twitch channel PietSmiet (pictured) has been told it will need a license to continue to stream.

>German broadcast authority the Landesmedienanstalt has temporarily ruled that live-streaming requires a broadcasting license, which costs between €1,000 and €10,000€ depending on the number of viewers, according to this Reddit post.

>Those without a license will technically be classed as a pirate station and could be shut down.

>Germany is not alone in enforcing this kind of legislation. China also requires certain streamers to hold a license in order to broadcast content.

>It's not yet clear whether German streamers will have to follow the exact same regulations that TV broadcasters do, but if so, they will have to follow at 10pm watershed.

esports-news.co.uk/2017/03/27/german-streamers-require-license/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ujchRLIdug
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf is wrong with her face?

Genetics.

Who is this hottie?

reverse image search

gotta pay for social services for all of those rapefugees somehow, right?

that hammerhead shark looks sick you should set it free

legalize rape

>China also requires certain streamers to hold a license in order to broadcast
literally copying a totalitarian state where people have no rights hahahaha

Licenses for radio makes sense.

Licenses for a Youtube/Twitch channel is just stupid in a technical way.

This is just the government being the government and trying to control every aspect of a society.

It really doesn't make any sense. Radio and online streaming are completely different mediums. I honestly can't see for what other reason then to censor their own people that they would do this.

Wait until shitposting is considered "journalism" and requires a license too.

Better start taxing Sup Forums posts and talking in public.

JUST QUADROON MY SHIT UP

>German authorities have officially recognised Twitch as a 'radio service offering'

they have not, only streamers who stream 24/7 (automated streaming of archived footage) that can't be influenced by the viewer is reqired a licence. Not twitch streamers or streamers in general.

Wtf? Do you need a license for journalism in germany???

Oy vey we don't want any of our German citizens hearing anti Semitic remarks on twitch! SHUT IT DOWN

it's a disease called Fautoschoppue

arya stark?

who cares, all the top "german" twitch streamers are cucks.

OH MY GUCCINESS

youtube.com/watch?v=9ujchRLIdug

she sounds annoying as fuck.

YOUTUBE will be next, guys. the problem is independent voices being mainstreamed without the say of the all powerful jews behind the scenes. if they can't filter your information sources, they'll find sneaky little ways to censor it.
it might sound unrelated because it's just twitch, but this is the beginning.
make no mistake, this is being done for the same reasons there are pushes against "fake news" and calls for censorship of the internet.
some opinions, ideas and voices are just TOO dangerous for the fucking governments of the world to allow (because you know, then people might wake up and not let the government fuck them in the ass any longer)

Brittany Venti. AKA The Blue Whale of Twitch

too good not to kek

You Europeans sure do have a hard on for red tape and regulations

Thats retarded

show me your internet broadcast license always one step ahead

[[monopoly on thought intensifies]]

>BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP GERMANS

*Octaroon, perfectly okay to nut inside

Fucking totalitarian krautcucks. Get your shit together.

>according to this reddit post
fukkin kek
According to this 4chins post, Hitler did nothing wrong.

I'd overlook her voice and camhoe persona and bring her back to the white side

Isn't the whole point of a broadcasting license to limit who can take up bandwidth on the air? The internet has practically unlimited bandwidth, how can they possibly justify rulings like this? Did Germany run out of competent lawyers after they killed all the jews?

This is great if true.

DELET THIS

race mixing

>Oh no our citizens are making money without our interference

spotted the new fag

If these fuckers try to push this on other countries we're going to have to take ICANN back

>olympdicks
wtf
she sounds like a spoiled brat

>Sup Forums wants a totalitarian potatoship badly
>It habbenz but it's not Hitler
>Sup Forums bitches

brittany venti

1984 getting closer by the day.

it's still retarded. by those terms, my web site requires a lincene becsuse it is 'broadcasting 24/7'

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Even our government haven't came up with such kind of nonsence. So I call it fake news.

shes part fish

A long lost Bogdanoff relation

She's trolling, boys. Venti is dead, though. She retired the persona.

If you're broadcasting 24/7, in what way are you different from a radio station apart from the fact that you're using another medium?

>I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

>going after letsplayers
this isn't going to end well

Who am I kidding, its fucking germany, nobody gives a shit

This is basically just a move to control media btw