Is there a shittier place in all of Europe?

Is there a shittier place in all of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rre-w-7VDWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden

>cucked by portugal

Germany

Argentina

>in all of europe

>Eastern Europe poor as fuck
>Most of Western Europe filled with sandniggers
>Spain have a great weather and huge cultural cultural heritage
>RECONQUISTA
>Hot gals (liberal as fuck tho)
>Germans and English invading us in the coast and islands (very good lads tho)

Moldova

You forgot to mention fucking Franco, and the glorious food

>in all of europe
European whitenes

Al-Sweda(Sweden)

Transistria SSR

When I went to Barcelona it was filled with niggers

France

Germany

Germany and Poland

you are as poor as eastern yurop and as cucked as western yurop mate

Because Barcelona and Madrid suck, come to cities like San Sebastian, Bilbao and Valencia, good weather and excellent food, also no niggers

>Is there a shittier place in all of Europe?
Have you visited Germany lately?

Do NOT talk about us.
WE DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE SPOT LIGHT.
STOP TALKING ABOUT US

Portugal

If Im a cuck for defending peoples privileges, ok im a cuck

are they empty cities though? I need sexy lady friends to seduce

KEK speaks the truth
Spain BTFO

moldova is #1 in terms of shittiness

if you mean cucked several other countries are miles ahead of spain

Best women are in the Basque Country and The Analucia part

probably london or somewhere in romania

>the inferiority complex of the zilian is eternal

Is there a cuckier place in the world than Canada?

But I like Spain desu

Just a shame your ancestors didnt genocide the natives though

opinions on ibiza?

Yes

Don't worry man outside of Madrid/Barcelona and the coastal resorts foreigners frequent Spain is perhaps one of the most charming European countries I've had the pleasure of working in.

Dude really?

Spain is my favorite country in Europe

We are a joke of what we used to be.
I unironically think leaving the EU will cause a bloody civil war.

What's wrong with Wales?

>Scotland
>A country

I don't know anything about Wales and I've never met a Welshman. Probably should have left it grey

Mexico

Happy to see that we're still in a hate relationship you sauertkraut eater communist rape baby.

You're too benevolent with Turkey

I never thought id see Ibiza mentioned in Sup Forums lmao, specially since it is considered to be a haven of degeneracy. Lemme give you a quick redpill, unless you have mad cash you aint doing shit there.

Barcelona is filled with nig nogs and sandniggers because the independentist groups want to make them vote for the YES in the independentis stuff.

Greek user I invite you to come and see how we live. It's damn comfy here.

Englishbros know how things are here, pretty damn nice English people living here. And very close to your home, you're welcome!

Today I went to eat some Puntillitas and some Berenjenas con miel, damn boy, it's glorious, love this damn country.

Shut up Brazil, you don't get to make fun of any European country.

It's just jealousy, I road-tripped extensively through northern Italy and Southern France last summer and I enjoyed every second there. France is beautiful and the food isn't just an overhyped meme, it literally is divine.

I hate you.

Careful with those edges

sweden. You cant even imagine how shit sweden is.
Spain is shit and 60% arab, but you can go to resorts, rest and relax.
Sweden has nothing, but shit weather, shitskins and sjw cucks

Tsundere Germany.

I wanted to say you just hate white people, but France and Roachland are red too, so I don't really know.

Spain are bro tier these days...

You disappoint me britbro.

We like you guys tho. Very nice people and cool guys, most of the brits here LOVE this place, so it's something.

I think the muslim/arab stuff is way more hardcore over there in England since they are way more representative and their numbers are way bigger over there.

premises inhabited by albozerg life forms

All memes aside, Spain is a great place and most Spaniards are good lads. Shame about their nigger-tier economy though. I've met a shit ton of young Spanish students/young professionals here in London and honestly, their situation just makes me sad. I once met a Spanish primary school teacher, who left Spain and is now working behind the counter at a Burger King. When I asked her (politely) why she would do such a thing, she replied that she was earning more money in England taking fast food orders, then she would working as a teacher in Spain. I was honestly speechless. Hope that region recovers soon.

Also, isn't Bavaria the best region in Germany? All I know is that Berlin is Palestine.

>most of the brits here LOVE this place,

Benidorm must be nuked.

>52% unemployment rate

Holy fuck how does Spain maintain any stability?
I guess you need EU handouts

A fucking leaf.

Do spainiards actually want gibralta back or is it your government just trying to distract from them being shit?

>Also, isn't Bavaria the best region in Germany?

Yes, but that's because Bavarians aren't Germans

Portugal is awesome.

Have been there and you guys diserve 10/10 points. Good food, nice people, beautiful views. Would love to come back there this summer.

Portugal is /Bro-tier/

Cool, I don't care if other thoughts of my people.

its the same as "malvinas" its all a cover

EU, yup. Without EU, we'd be a fucking shithole like with the Second Republic.

tits or gtfo

Mate, you need to read the fine print on those stories. The Spanish government never even specifically asked about Gibraltar. The Eu Commission did.

Merkel and the EU Commision cunts are trying to divide us, and make the Brits chimp out. It's working.

This.

Moldova

The government and news networks hadnt even mentioned Gibraltar until the recent diplomatic scandal in years, so yeah this was pretty much a smoke screen used by the EU to try and deter euroskepticism.

any opinion about president rajoy?

>basque women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD HAHAHAH, OH PLEASE STOP HAHA

What will you do when us and france leave?

Pls don't think about spAin it is starving African country, pls send aid to starving Spaniards pls forget spen exists.

Crash and burn. Civil war. Rebuild country from the ashes.

>Is there a shittier place in all of Europe?
I'm typing from one

>Spain is shit and 60% arab
>60% arab
>Checks flag
Oh...OK Mahummad El Mohammad Al-Jahar

Nah it's government bullshit and Spanish "chavs" the ones who claim Gibraltar.

People with brains know that it's better to keep the status quo, since there is a lot of Spaniards working down there and Gibraltar have been English for 300 years.

The government make this smokescreen every summer to make the idiots angry against something other than the bad situation of economy.

Britbros are cool, and we like you guys a lot.

>You know nothing, Jon Snow.

But I mean, you are a fucking leaf. What else should I say.

You better hope France doesn't leave or else you and Greece will be in bread lines

To all sudajas Spain is worse than Africa sudakas are better than Spain

>Valencia

PLEASE BRO. THAT'S A FUCKING SHITHOLE.

Don't be rude. It was the best puppet state we had.

Spain is just a 3rd world Bolivia, forget it exists please.

What are you talking about?
France barely pays it's way in the EU.
That means more Germoney for us!

>Best women
>In Basque Country

Its not that, Spain being in the south has been affected by constant arab incurions. Why are spanish so dark skinned? Because they spend alot of time in the sun?? OR because they have been genetically enriched by arabs?

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind Spain or spanish, But facts are facts

Lolno. I wish for another Civil War to happen. I want to kill commies. I want another authoritarian government.
>Valencia
I live there. You do not want to come to Valencia

germany

Hows the whole "cani" culture going over there?

>you are as poor as eastern yurop and as cucked as western yurop mate

Spain
GDP (PPP) per capita: 34,861
GDP (nominal) per capita: 26,823

Greece:
GDP (PPP) per capita: 26,391
GDP (nominal) per capita: 17,988

It really makes me think...

Yes Spain is one of the less shitty places in Europe.

>glorious food
>Spanish food

Pick one.

France is the second biggest contributor to EU's budget.
Doesn't matter since the 2020s will have huge populist uprisings considering the majority of European countries distrust their local governments as well as the E.U (even if it keeps them afloat)
You might get your wish soon

Cool now stop mentioning Spain pls thx

I hope that moment comes and the euro crashes that could be the spark that sets the whole rotting sewer fermented shit on fire,if euro goes bye bye people will not realise but reality will slap them about inflation and the whole let's print money like there's no tomorrow and create debt for...someone in the future,when no sane goverment buys spanish debt or Greek or any meme countrys debt the whole print money for funding will collapse and the refugees who chimp out even with free gibmedats will go on a rampage so that will be the great european safari ;)
The other option is france doesn't go away and we have to wait till the boomers retire and ask for their pensions and the gov tells them they have no money left,it all went to the new europeans,the second option being the governments of europe start printing money like crazy therefore inflation therefore same place.
I wish france went out so we can band aid remove the nig nogs quick instead of having to wait for the festering body to swell even more

Glorious Spanish food

Insult our economy, politics, business, whatever you want, but behead those that insult Jamón.

They are a stain in my eyes. See this video and ask me how I can live with these subhumans. Tip: I don't know
youtu.be/rre-w-7VDWA

spaniards do not need anything from anyone.

I'm not go all full Haplogroup shit here.

But Southern Italians are WAY MORE TANNED than us. Take a look at the WAY MORE stuff.

I sincerely don't give a damn about this race shit. I consider that all of us here are pretty Catholic influenced and love stuff like Holy Week down south (yeah I'm talking from Costa del Sol), and if we ever had some arab mixing (thing that I don't believe since arab and Christians hated each other and for an arab to get with a Christian would be a shame for them in those ages) I just don't care.

Southern Spaniards are one of the most redpilled people in the country so... Whatever.

By the way, we scare the fuck out the nig nogs from 'Murica and the Sandniggers in Holy week with pic related.

You should come and take a look, the Holy Week here is fucking glorious.

>tow when USA has more mudslimes