How do we fix America?

How do we fix America?

get rid of the racist white men

At this point, nothing short of genocide will save the west

gib more clay

Nukes, racial cleansing, and martial law

Get rid of Bantu nogs. Why whites decided to enslave the worst nogs from Africa I will never understand and then import them to paradise places.

"Whatya gonna do PIG? Shoot me?!"

Uhm you seem to be mistaken there friend. Those are not niggers, they are merely based Civic nationalists who are using their own specific racial signals to say hello to those white police officers.

>Why whites decided to enslave the worst nogs from Africa I will never understand and then import them to paradise places.

that would be because no white ever enslaved a nigger they just bought the nigger from another nigger

That guy looks like Pepe.

>offer "reparations" to all blacks
>$30,000 in cash and a one-way ticket to Liberia
>all-expense-paid luxury apartment in Liberia (for five years)
>cost for reparations is renouncement of U.S. Citizenship in exchange for Liberian Citizenship

At least half of the black population would accept this deal, and crime rates in the U.S. would plummet by 50% or more.

It makes fiscal sense because it costs $30,000 PER YEAR to house one inmate in federal prison. The offer should be extended to ALL African-Americans, including those in prison.

wait a minute, i thought you get arrested in burgerstan for flipping cops

whites do, niggers get shot

>Bantu
>Dividing them even further into sub groups

thems some bold ass honkeys

This country needs an enema.

It's fine the way it is tbqh.

fpbp

Of course Poland. Of course.

Chicago has a LOT of Polish people. Why can't they fix Chicago?

Get rid of all the niggers who dindu nuffin.

they'll be shot within the week in Chicago they can't even go a weekend without 3-5 deaths and 20ish injures from shootings

the niggers deserve to be left to their own devices and ultimately genocided over a 3 year period

truly the best compromise

It's time for a divorce. Use the 2012 presidential election map and divide the nation into red and blue states.

They sealed their fate when they brought slaves over 150 years ago. Just like the rest of us are sealing our fate right now.

Neat pic. This will come in handy later.

>Later that night
>A fat black woman screams into the phone. "Oh lawd puhlase help mAh baby he dun been kilt. You pigs needa come help us now!"
>Meanwhile 2 cops are sitting at a dinner down the road laughing saying "sorry we need to wait for back up for that neighborhood"

white flight lol

Gas chambers

looks like some niglets want to get their filthy asses kicked.

that's what you get for being a wizard!

Stop allowing people to do deviant things and shame those who do. The fall of every major civilization begins with normalizing deviancy and perversion.

move all these cucked buttholes to eurape

I hate shitskins so much

We should kill them all

fpbp

cuz they busy working while being cucked

lol christians

america is beyond hope. the government is actively trying to kill them all the time simply to figure out how effective their new poisons and weapons are, before using them against foreigners.

First things first: gas the kikes. Then you'll have no prolems with deporting the rest of the scum because there will be no-one preaching (((human rights))).

Blow niggers out of the goddamn airlock.

That's not Alton Sterling though
That image was being posted since before that dumb child rapist nigger got killed by the cops