It won't work

We know you're here to shill. We know you're trying to drive this board apart. We know you're sitting there in a slack group, linking posts to reply to in order to create an illusion of presence. But, in the end, you will fail. You will fail for the same reason you always fail...

You have no idea what you're actually up against. You've spent so much time ingesting your propaganda that your idea of how we behave is nothing more than a parody. You're running at this like cavemen, lacking all subtlety and finesse, and as a result you're failing miserably.

Most of us have been here since the primaries, many of us well before that. Did you really think we notice our stormfag population exploding to 20x the size overnight?

It might have even worked if it was implemented gradually. You blew what was actually a good strategy because you couldn't practice basic restraint.

>inb4 "go back to t_d kike loving drumpfkin neocon bootlicker" coordinated replies from perfect English speakers with foreign flags

Sound familiar to anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V09x2y9MHbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back to t_d kike loving drumpfkin neocon bootlicker

drumpf

>another redditor thinks he's saving the board by driving out shills when he's actually destroying it because he's just replying to fucking trolls

bumpf for drumpf

Yep. I agree. Fuck em.

youtube.com/watch?v=V09x2y9MHbA

Bump. No sliding this.

>everyone that criticizes trump in anyway is a shill
when will you bootlickers die . think for yourself you self obsessed whiner. The board doesn't have to appeal to your every belief

Right on queue.

Cue*

Duck Trump and fuck the_donald retards who keep calling everyone shills for not wanting to suck Israel's dick

Consider this: people might not agree with you.

Boogeyman here. I'm your opposition. Give it your best shot Drumpfkins. Blind sheep you faggots are.

Not bad.

>A flag that appears to have the vegetative shedding of the glorious Maple.

Faggot.

Do you conservacucks actually think you're a majority in this country?

I can assure you that you're not.

>two responses
>no substance
just as expected.
back to your echo chamber. maybe /r/the_donald can give you some talking points.

Meh they've moved onto anti-Brit threads for some reason. Dozens today. They'll switch eventually.

You use that line a lot, and you used it all the time during the election too.

Say, what happened to all those big Hillary supporting leftists who totally weren't shills and were just regular people who disagreed with us?

>Most of us have been here since the primaries, many of us well before that.
Other way Around. I think that there are still more people on here from before the election than there are newfags. Its just newfags post a lot more and never lurk like older newfags.

>We know you're here to shill
Fuck off back to T_D where you're banned for having a different opinion.

Bump

>most of us have been here since the primaries

This is some next-level shitposting, user. Well done.

In all seriousness we can't let Trump get his hands on the Qabbalistic doctrines.

The problem is that people like you care about two things:
1) being on a team
2) having your beliefs unchallenged.
If you don't have a problem with the jewish influence on trump, then cool . But you can't come on this board and cry that people don't agree with you. How about you engage in some discussion rather than deflecting to shilling conspiracies you spineless cunt. You just want to be part of something, you don't care about the truth. You are the cancer of politics.

>discord screencap

Someone post it. I forgot to save.

Trump hasn't done anything he promised. You've become the shill. Sup Forums needs to return to its former racist and libertarian roots. Trump failed us. He's a neocon dipshit. The 8d parchessi meme needs to die.

/pol was never about bending over to Zionists and it never will be.

fuck off. you don't have to go to reddit but you can't stay here

This. OP, there is no point in arguing with them. They aren't going to leave if you tell them to leave. At best they'll just ignore you, at worst they learn from your reactions and try to fit in better. Just ignore the shills and stick to the threads that are fun or have valuable discussions.

People think it's shareblue when it's actually Russia shitting on Trump everywhere you look now that he's no longer "their guy"

>fun and valuable discussions
>everyone agrees with you

pick one and leave

Dude check out BASED Dilbert man (shills are out in force and will downvote this). He talks about something you might find interesting - cognitive dissonance.

For example:

>Everyone I don't like is a Shareblue shill, oops I mean, a Russian hacker

S I D E O F B E E F
H I S N A M E W A S S E T H R I C H
G E T T H I S C E N T I P E D E A C O A T

(Just trying to make it palatable for you.)

bump

Sorry, not letting this die. But by all means keep panic posting with exactly what OP said you would say.

3pbp

You fucking shills have absolutely no idea how badly you stick out here.

Just fuck off and get real jobs. You can't suck David Brock's tiny little dick forever.

muh shills muh nutritive muh freedom muh platforms!!

The_Donald is a Sup Forums outpost you shill, it's totally the same.

Holy fuck this baited them perfectly.

Whats shareblue mate?

when someone makes you think critically, you scream "shareblue!". it's kind of like bingo but for your autism

David Brock's shills.

No wait they totally don't exist. Just totally organic opposing viewpoints that pop up en masse at a moments notice and then disappear just as quick.

Is this how you inoculate yourself against the cognitive dissonance you're experiencing from the reality of this administration being a massive disappointment so far compared to your expectations?

>t-they're gonna d-dissappear right? i c-can go back to my safe space soon right?
praise drumf. there's nothing to worry about goyim

I'm not even a shill but it's apparent that Trump is toeing the line as a globalist now, preparing the profiteering war machine. Give it up, your daddy isn't who you thought he was.

fuck outa here

Board is infested with blind the_dildo shills and when someone challenges their neocon overlord they project their shilling and call you shareblue or some shit. This is clown world.

indeed goyim. shun everyone who criticizes the god emperor! he is on your side.

>Say, what happened to all those big Hillary supporting leftists who totally weren't shills and were just regular people who disagreed with us?

I've been unable quite to decide this past week whether you The_Donald people who are constantly screeching about "ShareBlue" are part of the same operation that turned Trump or just poor sad little children who thought the "God Emperor" meme was going to make them one of the cool kids and are scared it's going to be taken away from them if the facts about Trump are faced.

But stupidity like this has finally convinced me that the latter must be the case, not the former.

I'm sure the neocon establishment isn't too fussy about the IQs of whoever it pays its shekels to. But I would suppose some minimal degree of political savvy would be a prerequisite for being employed for shilling of this kind.

This particular little prick, though, is more utterly politically clueless than I would have imagined it possible even for a Redditor wannabe memelord to be. He really can't grasp the difference between coming on here arguing that Hillary should be president and coming on here saying that there is clearly something off about attacking not ISIS but the main opponent of ISIS on the basis of a psychologically, strategically and logistically massively implausible "serin gas attack" being pushed by a mainstream media and a deep-state intelligence service that have been shown up as inveterate, relentless liars thousands of times already and many hundreds of times just in the past six months.

Or in other words, this poor lost infant cannot grasp the fact that shilling for Trump now quite plainly IS shilling for Hillary - despite the fact that Hillary herself and all the lying corporate-globalist media have come out over these past few days and pretty much TOLD us so.

you should just let trump live and die on his own merits. only time will tell

True dat fellow goyim. Antisemitism and racism where never cool to begin with.!

Hahaha. Great conclusion, trump babies are lost morons seeking a cool edgy identity, because they are despised on reddit and called names, so they desperately cling to be the cool kids from Sup Forums. Pretty fucking sad.

>There are no shills, you're totally alone, Trump is unbelievably unpopular, you're the only person who supports him. Look how many people here agree with me. Better just give up.

They tried this same shit during the election. How long until they start posting polls?

well said

bomb mecca fuck jews shills aren't going anywhere

Better copy paste that to share with the others. You worked hard it.

If they're abusing coincidence detectors and calling EVERYTHING Jewish they are 100% shareblue. They are allowed to accuse things of being Jewish controlled but only in such a way to paint everything as Jewish controlled in attempt to cheapen what is ACTUALLY Jewish controlled. Very easy to observe.

Fpbp

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Silly shill, the media don't lie and manipulate anymore! Haven't you noticed they LIKE Trump now? This can only mean that the media has become honest!

You know how to fix this.

Members of Sup Forums
Life is fleeting
Protection isn't here
Over shilled and not heard
Let us be free

It's ever worse than that. All Trump haters are suddenly the cool "old Sup Forums" crew and everyone else is clearly a redditor.

>stormfag population

Correct! It won't work.

ahh yes, go-guy

>Critical thinking is elitism

NUH UH SIG HILLARY FELLOW 1488ers

WE WUZ CONNED

>10th person to say this

Update your KB with some new responses.

WE GOT CONNED!!!

What did he mean by this?

>1 post by this id
anti-shills are shills.
shills shilling shills shilling shills.

even this post will be
>1 post by this id

Ok trumpcuck

Pow right in the self esteem. How will I ever recover?

Bump for visibility.

this one seems pretty powerful shlomo
gotta hand it to you, well played.

hahahahaha its only your own shills that actually fall for this shit

sage bait thread

OP was right. They really are like Sup Forums caricatures.

You can tell the immigrant wave from The_Donald because they have never read the sticky.

You should have a read, pic related.

Instead of ad hominems...
>Go suck off David Brock you inorganic shill
...you should try rubbing your two brain cells together and actually engaging in a discussion. Why ISN'T Trump a conman and a whore for kikes, for example?

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you might even learn something.

>been here since the primaries

t. t_d

get the fuck out

We WERE t_d back then. It was our normie outreach. You'd know that if were really here.

>Most of us have been here since the primaries

This really baited them well. I might steal it for copypasta.

Bump

He is not getting involved in Syria. The airstrikes were exclusively against the use of Chemical weapons, which are outlawed.

lil advice for shills anyone that says stormfag cant be real because the one thing everyone here has always appreciated is offending people with extreme and controversial opinions

uhh he already did get involved in syria

>uhh... n-no he's the shill!

good one

The thing is, we're right. Life itself is conservative. The homes, families, businesses, governments, law, courts...all conservative leaning. Most liberal ideals fail spectacularily when practiced as they cant survive the attrition of real life.

New wave feminism, trans-normalisation, open immigration, neo communism, the list goes on...all will falter, fall and cease to exist over a long enough timeline.

These spastics are trying to fight reality.

i thought it might be pretty good but if you look at the responses where the people were actually baited its people from his own side and fucking leafs

what?

Big calf muscles turn me... on...?

>6 posts

and you apparently

There are undoubtedly shills here, but don't just assume that all real anons agree with intervention in Syria. Syria generals were here even before trump announced his candidacy. I wanted Trump to win and I'm glad he did, but getting involved in Syria for the sake of an obvious false flag is both stupid and hypocritical; we may be Trump supporters, but we're not sheep.

you're a bad shill.

Involved in the sense of further action. Of course he already got involved, hence the mentioned airstrike.

It was either that or face millions of dollars worth of dead baby propaganda and more accusation of Russian puppetry.

There's a reason they made the strike as "literally nothing" as possible, and then emphasized that their position on Syria is unchanged.

Of course they do. Combine them with a conservative wife and youll die a happy man.

This place is an echo chamber. like people would really shill on this website. We've gone full autismo

destroyed