Le Pen vs. Mélenchon

The presidential election starts in two weeks.

Mélenchon gained A LOT of points in a record time, and is now a serious candidate for the 2nd turn against Marine Le Pen.

A TV debate will show the two fighting each other live at TV, it will be watched by half the population. Mélenchon always destroyed candidates at debates.

Will France become communist, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/11/le-pen-tries-to-soft-pedal-france-s-role-in-slaughtering-jews-in-wwii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ETVsYVatGas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Le Pen vs Mélanchon
>debate

hours of trashtalk on TV incoming

That lady is a bit too old to compete with Le Pen. You forget how many men vote with their dick.

That some retarded commie like Mélenchon with his Stalin vest and full retard speeches can even have a single vote tells you a lot about how utterly retarded the French can be. This country deserves whatever is happening to it.

Bump for le pen

what TV show are you talking about?

I'd rather fuck Mélenchon kek

no

Moi président de la république...
> pic related

That's IF Mélanchon qualifies for the second round
GL with that, like Marine he reached his peak number of voters

Hahahaha if we have a 2nd round between Melenchon and Lepen just kill me now

>Will France become communist, Sup Forums ?

Nope, but we will be remembered as the people triggering 2nd revolution

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/11/le-pen-tries-to-soft-pedal-france-s-role-in-slaughtering-jews-in-wwii.html

She's trying to rewrite history and blame the Germans for the French Holocaust.

Man I hope it comes down to the Commie vs Le Pen, that gives her a real decent fighting chance.

Of course that assumes Macron's numbers are actually due to fake polls and that he hasn't got 24%.

100% chance at brexit my ami.

*frexit

kill me

I dont care if frenchies elect a dog as president, but for the love of god dont vote for Macron.

Don't they both want to leave the E.U?

REMEMBER NOT TO REPLY TO MELENCHON SHILLS

They're currently raiding Sup Forums alongside many French websites
Most of them are underage and Melenchon will score less than 10% in the election, but his shills are all over the internet

Nah, Mélenchon is a freemason liar
He'll never leave the EU

Thanks to Trump, I'd say Le Pen's chances have been ruined.

>> 70 000 people at Mélenchon's meeting in Marseilles are all over the internet

Not really, she disapproved his bombing of Syria
The fact that all the leftist retards were fearing about Trump (deport non whites, forbid homosex, anoda shoah...etc) didnt happen show people the "far right" arent ebul nazis

>70 000 out of 50 millions of voters
>easily 40% of these 70 000 are underage teenagers in their rebel leftist phase

Do the maths

By not doing that he would kill definitively the left for about the next 20 years to come. If a commie supposed to be the pure white knight doesn't take his promises he could not blame other parties for his demise since this is what he keeps memeing about. That would be a good thing actually, at least we could have a decent right-wing future

What will Trump think of France if melenchon is elected ?

Here is the brainforce of the discount Lenin.

Pathetic.

1917 flashback bois. Go for it.

Don Fillon is the real intellectual powerhosue of this game.

You lads really like commies, eh?

Sorry but I can't spot any teenagers user, place is too busy

Also, Mélenchon is supported by teens that can't vote and students, real people that work and don't spend hours a day watching youtube will not vote for him,or at least less than 10%.

But Melenchon vs Le Pen would be perfect for :
>memes
>Brussels/Juncker and Germany on suicide watch
>NATO on suicide watch
>glorious fascist future with an upcoming revolution

>marseille
>implying it wasn't full of kebabs that don't vote but were stealing in white beta cucks pockets

Dude, I was there
There were shitons of teenagers, and weirdly it was very very white (while Marseille is the most arabic city in France)
Btw, the fact I was there while I aint gonna vote for him proves you can't count all people presents as voting for him
I for one went to every candidate meeting in Marseille

il n'y avait que des vieux qui fantasment encore sur cette époque de soixante-huitard et des jeunes qui n'ont pas l'age de voter, mais se donnent bonne conscience en allant soutenir ce candidat qui s'amuse à trashtalk dans les débats en direct avec son politiquement correcte respecté à la lettre

also : lepen ne sera pas présidente
enjoy macaron

Fillon gave up, he don't even believe anymore

Fillon's meeting was the same day in Paris and the crowd was aproximatly 20.000.
I never said EVERY people there would vote for him, it just proove that melenchon is more popular

Do you froggies not be a tad bit nervous going to these mass public gatherings after all those sandnigger attacks?

A Mélenchon Vs Lepen debate is my wet dream

This guy wasn't that small..probably just an Anglo meme

Security is top notch for presidential candidates, and muslims attacks civilians where security isn't the main issue
Furthermore ISIS attacking Marseille would be like attacking your own troops

The marxist they support is not even born in France.

He wears a red triangle like the good sadistic bolshevik he is.

> Bernard Arnault approves

Doing it in Marseille would kill more muslims than whiteys so I think they wouldnt

will be like this I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=ETVsYVatGas

Adolf understands.