Sean Spicers Statements today were 4d chess

Trump told spicer to say his comments about hitler to signal to his alt right base and mattis shuts down the idea of US intervention in Syria, further restoring his base

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYe_-oFkMaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>Thinking Trump is not just a reactionary fool who watches the news and listens to his (((daughter))) before acting
>Thinking Trump can even play normal chess

>Calling Assad worse than Hitler shuts down the idea of US intervention in Syria

you cant deny its true, he hasnt betrayed anybody

bump

I'm not so desperate as to even half believe, OP
Trump betrayed his supporters and his pre election promises
No amount of BS can change that fact
People around the world posted their admiration for Trump
But people have accepted he conned them
No con will ever win them back
Trump's a zio puppet. Faith in the US to produce one decent leader has totally evaporated
The US wants endless war --- just as long as it's not on American soil. When 9/11 happened, American's shat themselves and wailed like babies. We've seen what the US is all about. We've seen one corrupt, spineless, zio puppet after the next
The US is only 5% of the world's population. But like Israel, the US has a big mouth
Never mind, the pendulum swings. The world is patient

Not good enough.
Trump do another smug pepe and secrure an existance for white people free of kikery.
then we good

>Boris
>based

he's a fucking neocon retard who wants war with Russia

Spicer has guts

Would it have been that hard to say, "Assad did nothing wrong?"

Oh right. That would have taken balls.

Can the phrase '4d chess' be word filtered into I AM A FAGGOT already

Top right in OPs pic is a Saudi's cock sucker.

>le 4d chess meme

>le chess meme
Cancer. Go back to /r/The_Donald you insufferable faggot.

Please mods pleeeease

>pepe
Yeah, that's true.

>someone said something so it's ok
nope

The bombing was not OK. Saying "nothing changed promise" doesn't undo the bombing. Only years of non-interventionism can signal that, in fact, nothing changed.

Sorry kiddo. Fool me once, sh-shame on you. Fool me twice...

...won't get fooled again.

fuck off shill

What does this chess shit even mean?

Time to fap!

youtube.com/watch?v=mYe_-oFkMaI

ya'll bitches better remember who you're dealing with. You gonna get spiced.

Their warmongering when to far this time.

Years of flaunting heir shit in everyones face had given the other countries time to adapt and prepare, and everyones knows that an attack in american soil will devastate the countries already in the edge racial tensions.

Before they know it, they will be dealing with a civil war for the most stupid reason imaginable.

A strategy that looks stupid on a lower level is actually an intelligent and well thought out move--like watching a 3d chess match as if it were a normal 2d one, you'd fail to comprehend the complexity of it, and even smart moves might appear nonsensical.