Would you marry a non-virgin woman? Bring arguments for why you would or wouldn't. Do you think the same applies to men...

Would you marry a non-virgin woman? Bring arguments for why you would or wouldn't. Do you think the same applies to men? (No feminist crap intended)

No. Guys get bored when a girl won't put out, so they chase after the brainless whores they bitch about on /pol every day.

>Would you marry a non-virgin woman?

No.

>Bring arguments for why you would or wouldn't

I've never seen proof that sluts are anything good for society. They are hedonistic bags of meat that trample all over morality. And since men are so weak, sluts bring down society by exploiting the one thing that almost all men universally fall for.

You can't have strong family values and sense of community when all these sluts are out there getting degraded and often times having it filmed so they can show the world how 'empowered' (lel) they are.

Sex outside marriage is a sin according to most religions and pair bonding is real.

>Do you think the same applies to men?

Yes. Women can reject promiscuous males and male race-mixers as much as they like. I would prefer that they did that. But women are very lenient with men and these 'double standards' that favor men only exist because women have no spines and let high-value good looking men get away with whatever they want. So women are the victims of their own double standards created through apathy and submissiveness.

Yes.
I'm marrying a mind/soul, not a body.
The mistakes of one's past are not necessarily indicators of one's future. This is an important part of forgiveness.
Applies to both genders.

I am going to marry a virgin soon and wouldn't do it any other way
>can gather experience together
>no need to worry about being compared and losing
>no negative emotional bonds to the one who took her virginity
>intimacy is kept between us two

>/pol
Get the fuck out faggot

not even a virgin, women are just a disgrace
I would only marry a very rich old woman

At this point I'd settle for a woman who's std-free and fucks me 2-4 times a week. At this rate I'll be chaste the rest of my life.
>inb4 hooker
Fuck off I'm not some desperate virgin. But IT isn't exactly thr field for meeting women

Must be nice being a thieving little brown gypsy trying to scam/steal/attack innocent people of Europe while you're wearing a gypsy chastity belt.

>a bunch of shit no one cares about

Yes. I married a woman who had sex before marriage. Literally only with two other men. She married a man who had sex before marriage, why the double standard? She doesn't care that I did. Literally no women care if you had sex

Get over it

Yes.

I am not a virgin, and I've likely had sex about 900+ times with my non-virgin fiancee.

She is completely devoted to me and I'm pretty fond of her too. Makes me food, doesn't talk or look at other guys, compliments me, isn't needy or greedy, literally has never withheld sex from me for anything to the point where it's just a nightly release (or whenever the fuck I get a boner).

Only negative is she gets extremely jealous if any girls talk to me even if I don't show any sign of mutual attraction. Threatened to kill a long time friend of mine who I don't talk to anymore because she confessed to me via text that she used to have a crush on me.

Plus she's cute and racist. Just the way I like my women.

>virgin girls
Why would you want to marry one?
You do know they go FULL BLOWN SLUTS anyways right?
The older they lose their virginity the more repressed and sluttier they get once they 'free' themselves.
If you happen to marry a virgin girl and you get in a fight with her she will probably go on a cock crusade

No.

Will be marrying my wife after we graduate university and hopefully we can get out of this nigger and Jew loving country

No.

I'm not stupid to involve a legal agreement with the inferior gender that's mentally unstable.

And go where?

No, I would never even consider it.

No, pic related. And yes, of course it applies to men.

>When you're so braindead that you can't stick to the subject so you just call the OP random shit. And for your culture, gypsies are 3% of the total population of Romania

At least marriage laws in Lebanon aren't as fucked as they are here. You don't have as much of an excuse not to get married

Sounds like an insecure dumb bitch lol

>marrying at all
Modern marriage is a matriarchal institution designed to exploit and degrade any male who is dumb enough to enter into it.

>all these newfags giving long answers

She's an incredibly insecure High School dropout turned nurse thanks to my encouragement.

>tfw devoted sugarmomma

No, mainly because I'm a virgin myself.
The more sexual partners a woman has, the less likely it is ours will be a successful relationship; that's something I don't want to waste time and money with.
Also I'm looking for a woman that is responsible, not a slut that probably has an std but refuses to tell me

Yes as long she didn't engage in casual sex/hook ups or had friends with benefits.

I wish, and i do understand that this is how it should be in a normal and healthy society, but i also understand that we dont live in one. To dream about marrying a virgin is just unrealistic considering all the societal pressures and jewish degeneracy women go trough. If you will search for a virgin you will probably stay yourself a virgin forever.
But atleast the girl i want to marry only had one guy before me, pic related is us.

I'm not getting married again. So no to either.

>someone brings a valid point and argument to the conversation, just as OP asked
>ShartMart screeches about their flag

why am I not surprised?

If you want to marry a virgin, be a virgin. How can anyone expect women to accept a double standard?

Widows only
>Bring arguments for why you would or wouldn't.
Widows just had bad luck. Other women just weren't worth it even to the guys they spread their legs for.
>Do you think the same applies to men? (No feminist crap intended)
Nah, I wouldn't marry a widower. But I'm not gay, so there's that too.

I just want a fertile womb to have a child. Even this is too much to ask of """"""women"""""".

Don't speak to me like that you utter human trash! You're literally worse than garbage!

marriage. rofl.

sexual relationship, a relationships success is not purely based on fuckin sex bud lmfao

i would not marry any woman.

I would. It all depend on how far from non-virgin she is and how she is as a person. It's not too too hard to figure out if she's a keeper or not when youre not too autistic

btw 95%+ of people here who say no are larping. And its basically 100% of them if you includes those who arent virgin themselves in the ''larping'' categorie.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

Most of the butthurt men who post boards bitching about how degenerate women are.... wasted their time on degenerate women and had horrible experiences. Maybe if they'd stop thinking about their dicks for five seconds they'd have the patience to pursue a nice young woman.

forgot to say, yes, it applies to both men and women, I waited for marriage, so I expect her to do the same nd vice versa

T. shit marriage that wont last

Smells like Christcucking.

I can speak however the fuck i want you cucked cunt. Get the fuck out if you don't want to contribute to the discussion

My girlfriend is a virgin, but I can see why... She hates kissing me because of my beard/stubble so I think she might be a closet lesbian and she's very insecure I'll leave her and she also has a couple of facial hair. I sometimes think that I would be happy with a brainless whore instead of feeling guilty about being a shitty boyfriend.

Under a lot of circumstances, no.

Higher number of partners = higher chances of divorce.

Look, i've slept with a virgin in high school, in my experience they drag it out, then they're insecure, then it hurts them and you have to be slow, then you have blood all over your dick, and the sex is bad.

fuck virgins, i don't care who a girl has fucked before me, i just expect that i'll be the last if we get married

>again

What happened the first time around bro?

I'm engaged and scared

Eventually Switzerland but before that possibly Austria seems ok

>He's too retarded to understand how desirability works

Virgins are shrink-wrapped for your protection.

Just shave, nigger.

It's actually going great so far. Barely any fights or anything. Will probably get better with kids too. Gave up drinking, partying, and all the stupid stuff I used to do. It's been making me a better person

Have fun with nigger babies.
The more partners a woman has the more likely she will cheat on you or get a divorce.

That's just you being insecure and kwep telling yourself it's not that. Possessiveness and all that shit is fundamentally a product of being insecure.

Also there is a difference between non virgin and slut. Not everyone who is not a virgin has automatically slept with thousands of men. Your mum isn't a virgin but surely you don't call her a whore just because she's not a virgin.
Sex just for the sake of it, aka casual sex, is hedonistic and what can be considered as slutty behaviour.

You're people have annoyed me time and time again, now it's my chance to annoy you gypsy scums. You Roma gypsies can't keep getting away with all this (thievery/low energy jewery) bullshit

>I'm engaged.
Dumbass.

It's the same old story about women being total shit. There's a reason I'm here vocally warning men about divorce.

I fucked myself out of that one, I was a complete degenerate when I was in the muhreens

It wouldn't be fair to the virgin lady to be quite sincerely honest

yeah without a doubt

i fucked mad bitches when i was young and dumb but got smart early and have abstained since i became smarter

i want a bitch with similar perspective on life- someone who did what they thought was right and changed their ways when they determined they were being degenerate vs someone who just did what they were told was "right"

why would it be so hard for women to stay virgin? many men can do it so they should be able to do it too.

Can you prove that's why double standards exist? And if you can't, what makes you so sure what you claim is true and it's not something entirely different that causes this? For example, recognizing that men simply have twice the sexual needs of women?

I certainly don't find women apathic and submissive enough these days.

I would never marry a non-virgin. Previous partners damage her ability to bond and leave her with attachments to and memories with someone else that will grow even stronger with nostalgia as time passes and she makes excuses for the things that led to their separation in the first place.

Not sure what you're looking for with "same applies to men" - I'm exclusively heterosexual, as is virtually everyone.

>many men can do it
interesting way of saying 'many men cant lose their virginity'

You can desire a virgin girl if you want man. I really don't care, but don't be a fool and expect that it will be a reality. By the time most people are ready for marriage, if you find someone who wants to marry most likely they have had some relationships before you, that doesn't mean they are sluts because they had a partner before you and it didn't work out

keys vs locks. Its not a double standard its just nature. You are a cuck.
No hymen no diamond.

Well who says non virgin equals slut? Your mum isn't a virgin... Is she a slut?

>getting married
>ever

I wouldn't marry anyone, I'm MGTOW.
I'm also vegan :^)

>Your mum isn't a virgin but surely you don't call her a whore just because she's not a virgin.
she's married...
and no, I'm not saying that they're sluts either, but I don't want to marry someone who had sex before, doesn't matter if I generally think it's okay if not overdone
and maybe I am secretly insecure but I doubt it

Statistically incorrect.

Explain your story then faggot

Prenup?

What caused the divorce exactly? Women can be shit for a variety of reasons

I'd be very reluctant to.
Though I probably wouldn't marry a woman whilst no-fault divorce laws still exist

Yes. We are fighting a demographic war and I'm not going to let the Jews win. White babies need to be made.

To the few lost anons who don't see through this rp circlejerk I want to say: kek kys

fuck off dyke nobody likes you

>No hymen no diamond.

Stay lonely then you fucking idiot.

t. has read that one study that doesn't even have anything to do with what I've said

I did. It sucks. Do not enter my hell.

1.) You listen to Jews too much. Most men do not listen to their dicks. 2.) The ratio of good women to degenerate women is very skewed. If most men only pursued good women then only one in ten would get married. Most settle. 3.) Stop blaming men for women being shit.

Non virgin and marriageable implies slut or widow, and marriage age widows are pretty rare.

I prefer multiples of brainless whores.

If you're referring strictly to the gypsies i agree, but calling all romanians indian niggers is just ignorant. I am white myself, so if you want to take revenge on gypsies go someplace else

A non-virgin woman can't cure your AIDS, so no. All true blacks and Arabs only marry virgins.

Why would I marry someone who couldn't hold it like I did?

Enjoy the taste of my dick lol

Yes I would.

But I wouldn't marry a slut that fucked everybody.

>I want a story!
She got bored of me and decided to toss me aside and didn't give a shit about the seven years we built together. Really isn't more complicated than that.

>Women are shit for a variety of reasons.
Yes. Undoubtedly. And there are so few reasons they aren't.

>Implying virgin women exist

To many times have I met "nice Christian girls" only to find out they have fucked literally everyone. Usually there excuse is, "Oh well that was before I knew Jesus :)" But then still continue.

Yeah. They like sluts but in their fucked up minds they want a slut but only with them which is not how it works as when you turn her into a slut she'll become that with everyone

>marrying mind and soul
>2017
too bad gays marry assholes and not mind and soul. also
>till death do us part
>DIVORCE RATES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER
Marriage is a scam especially since the rule of thumb is gone.

>He thinks just because he had to settle for the town cumdump everyone does

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A HOT VIRGIN OVER THE AGE OF 22?

Yes. Women give good looking guys a free pass on things all the time. It is through their own apathy and submissiveness that good looking guys get to do things like race-mix and be promiscuous without consequences. Women giving those guys a free pass is what lets them get away with it.

I do find certain women to be submissive to even myself, and I'm not a Chad. It's one of the best feelings in the world. I just talk to them and I don't act effeminate. Now take what I said and think of how good Chad has it.

You don't.

Amish town

ITT:
A bunch of idiots who have no idea what the real world is like and have superiority complexes, and most likely look like pic related.

Also, I'd marry a non-virgin, because I'm a 30 year old man, why the fuck does it matter?

>No hymen no diamond.

Go younger, faggot.

They do because they can't find a woman to fuck not out of choice. At least 99% of them

>That's just you being insecure and kwep telling yourself it's not that

who the fuck cares, a lot of people are insecure its not a sin to be insecure