Sean Spicer says in White house briefing that Hitler dindu Chmical attacks

Why is it that in todays day and age one can be anti anything on the planet, anti-white, anti-capitalist, anti-communist, anti-Christian, anti-black, anti-muslim, and no one would blink an eye. But say anything that can be interpreted as being anti-jewish and you have essentially committed political suicide. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-did-Hitler-make-his-moustache-like-that-Did-he-copy-from-Charlie-Chaplin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Exterminating roaches with Raid doesn't amount to military uses of chemical weapons.

You know user. It's (((them))), (((they))) control everything.

WWI was gas, WW2 was no gas with the exception of a few in gas chambers//// where gas belongs....

Can I get a less retarded basic gestalt?

>anne frank center
anne frankly they should all take a refreshing shower and stop getting mad at the clouds for looking like their noses

(((Anne Frank)))

judicial execution just weather or not is not the same as militaristic use of chemical agents in battle

the point is valid and as a jew I'm offended by the amount of people trying to jump in and be offended on my behalf to push their agenda

>tfw recently lost all my holohoax redpills

Do it and replace him with David Duke :^)

>just weather or not
*weather just or not

>tfw even in death and beyond, your kike parents and relatives invoke your name to advance their supremacist cult agenda

Jews weren't German citizens ;)

Spicer said Hitler didn't use chemical weapons.
Despite the Nazi killing people in gas chambers.

Even if Spicer was only referring to use on a battlefield, I'm pretty sure he's still wrong.

>Anne Frank Center
fucking waifufags

I did Nazi those digits coming!

Spicer did nothing wrong!

oh well thank you

jews would get mad at something completely irrelevant.

Hitler has no importance in the modern age.

I love this timeline.

Ann Frank centre? Seriously? You mean they have an organization dedicated to a fake book?

r-r-rude, senpai

Yeah! Think about that! Just like the bible, Qur'an and Torah!

Spicer should start his own band, My Chemical Remark

>Even if Spicer was only referring to use on a battlefield, I'm pretty sure he's still wrong.
wrong
hitler never used chemical weapons on the battlefield
his mustache is a reference to the chemical warfare that he suffered through and was blinded by in WWI, the sides are shaved so a gasmask can make a good seal. His whole thing was humanitarian anti-chemical weapons. Guess why you never hear this
>because it blows a giant hole in the 6 gorillian narrative

CHECKED AND KEKD
H
E
C
K
E
D

A
N
D

K
E
K
D

>Why is it that in todays day and age one can be anti anything on the planet, anti-white, anti-capitalist, anti-communist, anti-Christian, anti-black, anti-muslim, and no one would blink an eye. But say anything that can be interpreted as being anti-jewish and you have essentially committed political suicide. What gives?

Isn't it obvious enough already? Y'all Germcucks need lots of WLP and GLR.

Anotha Shoah
The Road To Auschwitz
The Prussic Acids
The Six Million
Mega Death Camp
The Rolling Trains
Kike Slayer
Nirvana Smoke
Burning Desire
The Ashes of Buchenwald

Khazars (((jews))) are the serpent in the garden of eden origin story from the book of genesis

>jews would get mad at something completely irrelevant.
>Hitler has no importance in the modern age.

It's like saying "Satan dindu nuffin" in medieval Spain.

Hitler dindu nuffin

did trump just imply both the so called holocaust and syrian gas attack are fake?
is this 4d chess?
is trump back to being /ourguy/?

>Even if Spicer was only referring to use on a battlefield, I'm pretty sure he's still wrong.

Germany never used chemical weapons on the battlefield in WWII. It's just a fact.

Italy used them in the 2nd Italo-Abyssinian War just before WWI but Germany did not.

Hitler never used chemical weapons because he was hit by them in WW1 (so he knew their terror firsthand). He thought them barbaric. Some of his generals asked him to reconsider, but he was adamant on not using them.

This meme is fucking retarded.

Our god damned president is frequently labeled as an anti-semite in the media.

And good luck getting away with any kind of racist remark, except for one against whites.

This is confirmation bias and cherry picking. You can't criticize any minority in the US openly, not just jews.

t. goon kike shill

I believe this 100% but I'm going to need a source on it.

I'm about to drop the JQ on my fiancee. I've been slowly dropping entry-level redpills about the Jews and Holocaust skepticism is the next up. I could use some primary sources that highlight just how incongruous and inconsistent the official narrative is.

Saddam gassed a bunch of ku*ds too.

Spicer is a dumbass

Something, something Zylikon-B? Oh but those were only Jews, it doesn't count.

Do you mean the moustache thing? I never saw that either.
About the WW1 mustard gas attack, indeed Hitler was partially blinded by such an attack. His last weeks of the war were spent in a military hospital.

you guys truly deserve whats coming to you

Let me guess, a donation will make it better?

Umm. Why does an organisation named after a deaf, dumb, blind girl want the vice president fired?

What if he's been allowing Kushner to so clearly sway his policy in order to shine a giant spotlight on Jewish influence in DC at a time when the internet vanguard of his support network is growing increasingly comfortable asking the Jewish Question in the open.

Now THAT would be some real, honest-to-god 18-dimensional hornussen.

I knew about his service record, it's the moustache and the anti-gas war humanitarianism that I'm really interested in.

Sean Spicer is redpilled?

During the primaries Trump tweeted stuff about how blacks are over represented in crime and how Muslims are over represented in terrorism. SJWs screeched autistically but that was about it. Now imagine him saying that Jews are overrepresented in the media and overwhelmingly influence the foreign policy of the United States. Will he survive a day? I very much doubt it.

A delousing agent isn't a WMD. He might as well have tried to use maple syrup.

>Tfw drowning Jews in maple syrup is more plausible of a genocide method than half of what's described in "official" Holocaust accounts

>>just weather or not
>*weather
weather
don't you mean whether friendo

But Hitler really didn't use gas in the field.

>implying zyklon-B pellets can be considered gas
Nigger you have that shit in your garage and spread it on your lawn from time to time, though it probably isn't cyanide.
Try to convince me you can leave it in a cold concrete bunker with no heating element and it will magically fumigate its surroundings.

Are roller coasters WMDs as well?

Its true though. Churchill was all stocked up on Gas and other stuff and HE ALREADY GAVE THE ORDER TO USE IT BUT HIS GENERALS DIDNT DO IT

you are white today.
but only today.

Anne Frank was dirty Jew whore. I would piss on her grave.
Overrated Jewish trash turned in to some kind of martyr,fucking Kikes. To hell with tem and their hate of free speech

Please visit your nearest holocaust center

technically spicer is 100% right

death by Z-B in gas chambers isnt death by "gas attacks", its death by "gas execution" at best

Nope, Hitler was gassed in WWI and thus absolutely refused to use them.

Even as Berlin was falling to his most hated enemy he didn't use them, yet we are supposed to believe he used them on children and accountants

For how many Death Camp survivors there were after the war; the Germans weren't really good at this whole Holocaust thing.

>TFW You realize Hitler was a legit war hero.

Even assuming Hitler gassed Jews in the camps, that's not the same as using chemical weapons on the battlefield. The United States executes criminals with gas chambers, but no one accuses us of using chemical weapons.

And being technically correct is the best kind of correct.

Why is it legal to be ignorant of the holocaust in 2017? I know we like to have fun here but for fuck sake 6 million people died and we can't tolerate this ignorance in real life.

quora.com/Why-did-Hitler-make-his-moustache-like-that-Did-he-copy-from-Charlie-Chaplin

search keywords "alexander moritz frey"

>gas chambers are weapons
are nooses weapons?
its obvious he meant a weapon of war

but Hitler never used gas in a military action.

It's extra funny because no jews were ever killed in gas chambers either.

That was Susan B Anthony, you fucking racist.

Honestly, I find this hypocrisy super disgusting.

One week, they falsely imply that Anne died of being gassed (she died of typhus) to drum up support for war in Syria, and the next they flip out because Spicer basically agrees with them that Assad is Hitler.

It's disgusting hypocrisy. Makes me sick.

>Anne Frank center
you mean jew lives matter?
it's the same fucking thing, no one listens to them.

jews use the holocaust as a weapon to advance their agenda

is this worse if the holocaust is fake or real? either way it is disgusting

So long Spicer, you had a good run.

how do you deal with stuff liek this burgers? what happened to your people that this is being taken even samewhat serious?

>tfw you realize that Hitler should have actually fucking gassed the jews.

Look at the world we ended up with.
This is what you get for siding with the kikes and the commies.

It's not that zyklon isn't deadly if consumed, it's fucking cyanide. It's the fact that you'd have to fucking force feed it to the victim or burn a large pile to even consider it deadly to a nearby human.
The whole zyklon claim, hell the holocaust in general is just one big old fashioned conspiracy theory. You have the secret evil aggressors, the Germans, you have the killing method(s) (all the whacky shit 'witnesses' write about, namely people who were deported from Poland instead of sent to the labor camps like Rajzman but that's besides the point), you have victims (first it was Soviet PoWs, then gypsies, then kikes, then kikes + [insert group of people here]. And of course you also have the 'cover-up' where the Germans happened to destroy every document relating to it and "oh they must have had a lot of them too bad the Soviets didn't find anything. Here look at this imgur blog I wrote about corpse factories turning Jews into lampshades and soap"

>1 post by this id

Hitler could of gassed the Britian and Russia, why didn't he?? because he was attacked in WW1 by Mustard gas. he saw his brothers in arms killed and maimed by the shit.

>But Hitler never used gas

this shows we have ebidence the holocaust is a lie.

fuck man, my id says jew so he's toast for sure

we don't know Hans, it's a wacky day and age and it's strange to witness. It's like a Dr. Seuss book filled with cucks, trannies and muslims.

Why did Eisenhower never find a "death" camp?
It was only the Soviets that found them.

because hitler was right

The kikes didn't create it, the British and the Soviets did.
Prisoners who actually went through the camps and wondered what happened to their families who were sent to the eastern ones were told by the Brits that the Germans killed them.
Prisoners in the eastern or Soviet liberated camps were few convienently.
Come to think of it,
HMMM... I wonder what happened to the political rabble-rousers the Germans imprisoned when the Soviets took over their prisons? Would the Soviets release the rabble or would they shoot them in the back of the head in a field/send them to THEIR gulags?

None of the western camps are alleged to be death camps. Only the ones the Soviets "liberated".

just check out ryan dawsons videos

slimy jews try to squeeze sympathy out of anything

Another casualty of the Assad must go curse.

Fuck him and his regime change rhetoric. He must go.

Can people even fucking use their brains? Did no one see the press meeting today or is everyone just mouthing off what everyone else is saying without looking into it? For fuck's sake, he even apologized mid meeting and re-corrected himself.

Social media is the real cancer on this gay Earth.

They're like the Candyman or Beetlejuice, you can never call them by name.

Oy vey! How can you make fun of all those Anne Franks!

Are Anne Franks Kosher?

Anne Frank Center never read the 1946 Red Cross report it seems...

Not only that, they're skinless!

>Baked, not fried.

Trump won by criticizing mexicans and told black people they had nothing to lose by voting for him
He also sucked off Israel

Spicer is gonna make Piss Christ, but with Anne Frank's diary

someone has to stop this man

The is one of the kikiests things I've ever read.

#SaveEveryAnne

>Try to criticize Assad
>Backfires immediately
I think spicey was just warned for this unacceptable behaviour to not test the full Assad must go curse