LOOK AT THIS TRUMP-TANKIES:

LOOK AT THIS TRUMP-TANKIES:
politicususa.com/2017/04/11/america-stunned-eric-trump-dad-bombed-syria-daughter-ivanka-upset.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=gplus
NOW LOOK RIGHT INTO MY EYES AND TELL ME THIS IS 4D CHESS.

YOUR PRESIDENT IS A LITERAL PUPPET OF THE JEWS; HOW CAN YOU FAGGOTS STILL SUPPORT HIM?

> Israel PM calls Kushner
> Kushner tells Ivanka
> Ivanka complains to daddy
> WW3 begins

#StopJewishPuppet

we don't support his syria bullshit at all

Hot damn I would give a lot to push out a fart into that face of Ivanka wearing my SS uniform and make her breath it in and hold it down like a bong

HNNGGGGG

Reminder Trump is still our guy. Ignore shills.

>when it's "bring your jewish daughter to work" day

27 degree chess amirite xDD

REEEEEEEEEE
A fucking JEW told him to start a WAR and he DID. This was not even a politician; it was his fucking DAUGHTER.
WAKE THE FUCK UP

Ivanka has to die.

Ivanka and Kushner needs to get out.

any source that isn't "politicususa"?

This is not 4d chess, it's 5D chess. And I have to say it's pretty funny seeing the amount of fucking faggot shills on Sup Forums truly thinking they're going to influence opinion, fucking kek.

>when its bring your daughter to work day, on ancap world.

Show her footage from Gaza after white phosphorous bombings. Maybe jews will get load of tomohawks too. Also, at least this footage will not be fake.

I'm trying but I can't post it because the system thinks it's spam. There is an article by businessinsider and by the telegraph

All you can do is call other people shills but you can't provide any evidence

>TELL ME THIS IS 4D CHESS.

You think it's just a coincidence that Trump was meeting with the President of China while the missiles were flying? You think it's just a coincidence that the USS Carl Vinson is now en route to Best Korea? The gooks are pissing their pants right now.

un-ironically this

he bombed an abandoned air strip. Im sure his daughter was upset, sure whatever. but I highly doubt that is the sole reason for why he made the call

no because its bullshit

his generals told him to bomb assad in response to violating the geneva conventions as well as send a message to Russia, China, and North Korea

he couldn't have done a better move

you squeemish anti-trump shilling assad dick sucking faggots need to off yourselves

pic related is you

Is there anyone in this thread who isn't a shill or leftypol piss poor concern troll?