Does anyone else think it's kinda funny that Germany will have nothing to do with WW3?

Does anyone else think it's kinda funny that Germany will have nothing to do with WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_German_Navy_ships
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will somehow, just watch. Krauts always find a way

Merkel already said that we would take part in a campain against Assad, also they want to move a ship to yokosuka in case Shit hit the fan in korea

Maybe this time we will win

WWIII is Islam v the World, so you're on the former team.

Well, we only had to do with WW1 and 2 because of 1871 and geopolitics of the Entente (WW1) and all-lies war criminals (WW2).

kek

kek shall burn the jews while pepe will bring hitler back

>move a ship to yokosuka
Why? To pick up all the refugees and ship them here directly like they already do in the mediterranean?

eternal kraut will find its way

I for one will welcome cute korean refugees

>this time germany will be on the wrong side... and win

Heh. Can't argue with that, i guess.

> dindu dindu-ing

We gonna act all Italy this time. you're fucked

Germany just moved a ship to the Pacific, we will find a way

>tfw in the Navy
>tfw some people from our harbour got a free trip to japan while i have to do paper work.

Live is unfair

the whole immigration fuck up was germans fault

"korean cute"
do you mean lady boys right?

In the navy

Yes, you can sail the seven seas

In the navy

Yes, you can put your mind at ease

In the navy

Come on now, people, make a stand

In the navy, in the navy

Can't you see we need a hand

In the navy

Come on, protect the mother land

In the navy

Come on and join your fellow man

In the navy

Come on people, and make a stand

In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

I will take what i get

>Does anyone else think it's kinda funny that Germany will have nothing to do with WW3?

We will use WW3 as an excuse to kill off all the subhumans in the country, we will have the civil war with the highest death count in history.

I mean when the global jihad happens Europe (and Germany) will absolutely be the battlefield.

Well you've got my vote, but thus far I just see niggers and muslims accosting your women at public parks.

Jackshit will happen. 90% of the population are cucks who'd rather watch their loved one's being raped and murdered than being called an ebil nazi. Once WWIII starts I hope this shithole gets nuked as fast a possible. We have a wonderful culture and history, a damn shame the population activeley destroys that.

>I hope MY shithole gets PUMPED as fast a possible.
fixe for you hans

>90% of the population are cucks

Be a bit more realistic and look at history. Only 2-3% of the population is necessary to make the change happen, simply BECAUSE, as you have stated, 90% will just watch because they are cucks. No matter what happens, they will watch.

Once 500k-1 million people start rising up shit will start to happen. Especially if you have people that will kill traitors first.

those krautcucks funneled in the shitskin menace that is plaguing europe atm

They are a Nato member so yeah they will fight in ww3

90% are the non AfD voters. The rest are mostly the people who think voting will change anything. There are probably not even 200k who'd fight against the tyranny. You will never be able to change what has been set in motion here. We are destined to drive into the abyss, the elites made sure of that. We'd need help from outside to achieve anything.

Yeah, our Bundeswehr will provide the broomsticks to Poland for cleaning US military base bathrooms. Now that's what I call teamwork.

Japan is a shit hole, you dont want to go there

t. Atsugi for 3 years

10,000 native Germans will fight for their country's bankers and refugees will console and rape the widows. What a time to be alive.

>nothing to do
>being the major toolfor the jew to corrupt europe and incite civil war, thus giving support to israel fighting against the muslims

choose one.

>90% are the non AfD voters.

Nobody is talking about votes. Voting won't change shit. Our current situation can only be fixed with a big crisis were parts of the population goes full retard. I'm talking about an economic crisis where food is no longer available in the supermarket.

The first thing to happen will be all the sandniggers and refugees beating everyone to death for food. Insta redpill for the population. After 5-10 million dead people we will have cleaned the streets.

The crisis is what we need, and a big one at that, something we have not seen since the Weimar Republic.

I'm actually sick of this weak shitsack of a country. where would be the problem to increase military spending to about 5% of our gdp? in an instant we would play an other role at geopolitics. I cannot get a grasp on HOW A FUCKING RICH COUNTRY LIKE OURS CANNOT ESTABLISH STRONG SECRET SERVICES AND A WELL EQUIPED MILITARY. JESUS CHRIST
it's beyond me. this shit will go on until a complete and utter breakdown and germany snaps again to either go full military mode or just vanishes of the face of the earth.

You'd better hope that crisis starts before Merkel turns the EU into the Soviet Union 2.0. I have the feeling that if Le Pen doesn't win and France doesn't leave the EU this will be the case in less than 10 years. Once that happens dissenters will just be sent into gulags and weapons will be handed out to the invaders and traitors.

We should ramp that up to 10% GDP for 3-4 years. And keep in mind, we build the nukes for France in the past and doing that again would be easy. Imagine doubling our military and suddenly having 50-100 nukes ready. Oh boy would someone be buttblasted.

Mate, i probably will be deployed to Gdynia, cant get worse

They'll lead an EU army against Poland for being too white.

Screecap this, it'll happen.

The situation is grim yes, but we are still far away from Weimar Republic levels. In the end, we simply need death. People fighting for their survival and the native population is way to big to non European-natives to win that. We have like 700 million people in Europe and maybe 30-40 are non-European... and a death count of 100 million total wouldn't be too bad, we are too many people anyway.

Nobody knows yet, the krauts are unpredictable.

>15 Ships

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_German_Navy_ships

Sweden can use its niggers as living boats.

Me in the Oldenburg

Be afraid

dude, my thinking. the fucking money is there. FUCKING HELL. it would take huge political effort but give us 5 years, 10% of gdp military spending, let our scientists develop nukes and other good stuff and we would be good to go. it's literally possible. no problem at all.
jesus christ just take a look at our verfassungsschutz or BND, fucking laughable. +20 billion in cash for both of our security agencies for 20 years and they also would be up to date.

Just keep importing roaches to Germany.
At some point the Germans will go postal.
Tolerant, tolerant, tolerant, Final Incident, Ovens.
Wait and see.

>and a death count of 100 million total wouldn't be too bad

I'm beginning to think there is really something wrong with germans.

Hmm

An EU army of whole

This crisis is what I've been talking about.

We'll have our shot when the current insurance-fueled economic system collapses. It relies on continuous gains in productivity and consumption, and while productivity can be mechanized, consumption can't.

The elites are desperately trying to prop up the system by importing hordes of shitskins that breed like rabbits, and by instituting ridiculous welfare policies, but that will run out, too, within 15 years at most.

Then we cleanse our countries, because this collapse will make the great depression look like a skipped meal.

>Ovens.

Dont 50% have to be wommen or other minorities? it wont survive shit desu

Funnily enough, the opposite is the case. Germans are incredibly predictable, they are born to follow. They'll just submit to the current leader and will demonize everyone critizing him (or her in our fucking horrible case) The only thing that isn't predictable is who comes next. Once a stong leader with a shiny new plan and ideology appears, Germans will follow him.

you mean, jews will always find a way to point the finger at germany

Third time's the charm.

I don't even think that's the main reason they are importing them for. They just want loyal voting cattle and since they breed nonstop like you said they'll have a steady and growing voter base, since the children will be taught to vote for the people who let them in. That ensures the ongoing existence of our current one party/ party block system.

When I saw pic related I thought that with the UK, France, Australia, Japan and of course the US we at least would have more than one useful ally this time.
Then I realized that this time we will be the useless ally.

but what about this

t. right wing rural retard

>Israel

We are on the wron side then

A world war doesn't necessarily mean the one faction is against another faction. Could be a single war that is a civil war happening in a country. Spain being an example. Could very well see Germany starting a civil war since there is a Nazi uprising growing.

That's an added bonus, to be sure, but money controls everything in this world. If the newcomers and elites had no economic leverage, nothing would stop the population from just kicking them out.

As you said, though, as long as we are 'comfortable,' these bastards are just a massive fifth column. Spics are overruning my country, and Hofer probably lost because of the T*rk vote. The collapse can't come soon enough.

That front will open when the Muslim invaders mass-chimp some day soon after WWIII lights off in the Middle East.

I really hope so. Every new happening fills me with joy, as I know it destablizes everything a bit more. I don't care if it's a civil war or a full on nuclear World War, I just want things to stop being the same all the time. Once shit hits the fan I probably won't be able to stop laughing at all the righteous pain the faggots all over the world but especially here in Germany will have to endure. Things like the death of that refugee loving slut who got killed by a mudslime were a good start, but seeing that on a global scale would fill my heart with glee.

Fuck I hope so. I want nothing to do with humanity. I just want my German folk and German ways. Maybe our neighbors. The rest can blow itself up for all I care.

>germany
>existing

wewewewew laddy

shh, no borders, only Europe now

How about bankrupting the whole world?

Ahahhah. And they say we arent funny !

Germany had nothing with WW1 and WW2 too. But Anglo propaganda made them cartoon evil.

3 is the lucky charm

>WW2
>went against the Jews
>lost

>US invades North Korea
>China and Russia backstab US to take them out forever
>War drags on for months, stalemate, nukes considered
>Germany unveils its mask, releases a gas targetting genes, first in Germany then the rest of the world

It will happen

wow this literal turk says something is going to happen on Sup Forums everybody get in your bunkers

Bump