WH sources: Press Secretary Sean Spicer has given the President his resignation over his anti-Semitic statement during...

WH sources: Press Secretary Sean Spicer has given the President his resignation over his anti-Semitic statement during today's Whitehouse press briefing. The President excepted it Announcement will be made within the next few hours

>WH sources

Yeah

>excepted it
Please stop

Next speaker last name: Goldberg

This.

Be Sean Spicer. Call Hitler despicable and say that even he did not use chemical weapons in WWII. It's all true, he did not. Liberal faggots overact as usual. Stay on the job because not a liberal faggot.

This whole narrative is not efficient, costly, resource and time intensive. It just doesn't make sense at all.

The cheapest and most efficient way was to house everyone at phony munitions plants. Covertly relay this to the allies and have them waste their money, time and resources in taking the place out along with the people there. Allies will get all the blame.

it's great because now they'll watch and you just know some will get redpilled

where you getting that from? can't find sause anywhere

>I finally figured a way off this shit train

Do you think this is some 4D chess by Spicer to get off Trump's wild ride? He has the most thankless job in the government and pretty much gets a JUSTing every time Trump sends a tweet

Time for Laura Ingraham to take that role

Almost forgot, SAGE

Russian WH sources: Ivanka Trump told daddy to fire the evil nerdy guy who insulted jews.

I'd rather have the fake news being BTFO by this chocolate goddess.

I trust you completely :)

God damn. I'd lick her asshole

Trump must hire a jew to replace this antisemite

So all the liberal media has to do is feign outrage over something to get someone in the administration fired?

Trump is a fucking pussy.

Isn't it ironic that saying the jews have power will get you immediately fired and your life destroyed?

Really makes you think

I feel sad for Trump's press secretaries who have to go to the shitty press and explain Trump's ramblings on Twitter.

Trump should consider that fat Colombian Miss universe drug mule bitch if spicer ever actually goes. Conscript her service to the country in exchange for not deporting her or some shit

Hey OP, do you kill yourself when this doesn't happen, or how does it work?

Actual WH sources: Kushner ordered Trump to fire Sean Spicer over the horrible anti-semitic remarks.

Nah I just sit back and laugh as I continue to make Larp threads

"Make (((America))) Great Again, goyim!"
And t_d retards think we're the shills.

Stop confusing "excepted" and "accepted."

I think it's a case of Burger education demonstrating that most Americans have no understanding of history outside of video games and children's movies.

Hitler never used chemical weapons.

The gas chambers aren't weapons, and only a sub-normal idiot would conflate the two.

I.e. your average liberal or person of color.

fake news

Stop being a grammar Nazi.

>Zyklon B
>not a chemical weapon