Daily reminder that a strong nation is always heavily focused on the arts

Daily reminder that a strong nation is always heavily focused on the arts
How do we get more people into traditional music, architecture, art and literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/v1wlrsdt
youtube.com/watch?v=DSur4uPx4sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

like most issues, the answer is eugenics

you're average sub 100 IQ mass of human gelatin simply doesnt have the capacity for any of it

A strong nation is focused on the arts because they have all other shit locked down
To focuson the arts before that is to become San Francisco
Kill yourself
T. Mexican Intellectual

I make art. Here is a clyp of some of it.

clyp.it/v1wlrsdt

>How do we get more people into traditional >music, architecture, art and literature?

Buy merch at your local shows.

I'm a classical guitarist with an album out.

I want to pander to Sup Forums some how, but I don't know how yet.

Good observation. Possibly why art/music has been pretty bad for the last 10 years or so

>Art

You mean emo music

That's an interesting takeaway. I wouldn't describe that particular style as emo.

Even little kids instinctively dance to music.

Do what this guy used to do, but like, more classical

youtube.com/watch?v=DSur4uPx4sg

I mean, it either sounds like Necrophagist or Any emo band.

Since I feel like being nice, I'd rather say Necrophagist.

I like classical music, but if you pander to pol I will probably never take you seriously or look at any of your stuff.

Pretty decent riffs. Should get a new vocalist though, his tone will never appeal to the metal audience.

Also save up and go to a better producer.

I used to be in a semi-popular metal band. Djenty-technical-deathcore type deal

Fuck, she's hot

Well okay, not necessarily pander to Sup Forums. I was thinking about how to apply like the "fashy" aesthetics in a subtle way that isn't cringy. Sort of like a dogwhistle to Sup Forums.

I like the western art generals we occasionally have. Great one last night, sculpture, painting, poetry, comfy and inspiring af

i play and write music, but it's not a focus because our society isn't structured in a way where people value it

society needs to be torn down at this point anyway, music and art will become important then if all goes well

>Pretty decent riffs.

thanks

>his tone will never appeal to the metal audience.

he is actually the singer of another popular band

>Also save up and go to a better producer.

i composed, produced , engineered, mixed, mastered this material.

i've been in a bunch of bands, and i'm not dropping 10k on any ablum ever.

the one time ill agree with a spic

>singer of another popular band

His tone is just too weak. The instrumentation is good, so his tone is holding the music back.

>totally self-produced

It's not necessarily bad, but it does not sound professional. It sounds local.

I'm in Chicago, and you can get a 5-song EP produced for under 1k by big-name producers. Worth it if you're trying to go big.

Don't kick yourself too hard, I'm only a regional spic
Family is full of light skinned bearded fucks on my mom side and red headed fucks on my dad's side
There is definitely some indigenous blood in me but most of it has been purified

I assume you are familiar with Death In June, if not def check them out. They and rammstein are probably the most successful to adopt the fashy aesthetics. Be aware that its a dangerous road and you will piss off a ton of people by edging anywhere close to those aesthetic influences. Make it very subtle at first user, like fashion and write music about medieval shit then maybe stray into politics later on.

No, art can be another weapon in the ideological armoury, a way of people remembering their heritage and taking pride in their true culture. It's a tangible reminder that modern civilisation was born in the west, and what stands to be lost...

Actually nvm after listening again, the vocals are good. I think it's just the production.

School should replace worthless art classes with mandatory music lessons. Or perhaps schools should have after-school music lessons for a standard fee. All Children should learn how to play an instrument by the time they're 8 .Learning an instrument increases IQ by 4 points and teaches children discipline. Also, the reason modern music gone to shit is because parents arent teaching their kids music and so they don't learn to appreciate rock, blues or classical music and they get hooked on to shitty electronic and hip hip music . Most of the greatest Rock stars were classically trained musicians.

Modern leftist art is shit and it should all be burned. Only worthy art is classical.

>His tone is just too weak. The instrumentation is good, so his tone is holding the music back.

I'll keep that in mind as I produce him further. All things are negotiable.

>It's not necessarily bad, but it does not sound professional. It sounds local.

That makes sense. I'm still learning, and using budget gear. In the process of putting together a self produced EP to gain interest from other musicians. Playing shows is the real goal.

It's classical guitar so there are no lyrics. I guess I could write a piece referring to historical events or something, like past classical composers have done.

I was just going to wear fashy-ish stuff and film music videos with fashy-ish backdrops. Thought maybe I'd make some videos explaining cultural marxism and Edward Bernay's damaging effects on modern music, and why we need to return to classical music. Maybe throw in some half-joking references to Ubermensch or something

That's why the right wing always tries to kill the arts. They're base born human filth that doesn't understand any of the other levels of maslow's hierarchy of needs. This entire board is below the curve morons who don't understand how to build a society.

No, that's really not true.

Sparta outlasted Athens and pretty much gave no fucks about arts after their giant restructuring and the helot rebellions.

Arguably Rome was rather art-less before it began to assimilate the arts and cultures around it.

this could be kinda interesting if done correctly, like show the decline of musical complexity through a peice and then have the ending be really classically inspired.
Don't use your real name and do not show your face ever, wear a balaclava or you will get doxxed if and when attention comes your way. GOOD LUCK user!

>The right wing tries to kill the arts

I would say the left accidently damages the arts by funding it with tax money.

My experience from working with musicians in the academic world is that many talent-less weirdos are being funded who should not be funded. Like you get these Lute players who perform a bunch of obscure bach pieces to like 6 audience members. The free market would never enable that kind of retarded bullshit to exist, because it simply is not good. But tax money keeps that kind of nonsense alive.

Take some time to look into where our tax money has been going in regards to "the arts". Flip through the music acts NPR has been supporting. They are absolute horseshit. They give a platform to talentless hipster weirdos because they are minorities. It's cringy.

The free market produces the best music and art, because people actually have something to lose so they make sure it's good.

That's a damned good idea, but I'm showing my face.

Thanks burgerbro

But sparta was famous for its monuments, musicians, and poets, eg tyrteus:

'You should reach the limits of virtue, before you cross the border of death.
How glorious fall the valiant, sword in hand, in front of battle for their native land!
Rise up, warriors, take your stand at one another's sides, our feet set wide and rooted like oaks in the ground.
...learn to love death's ink-black shadow as much as you love the light of dawn. '
Here is courage, mankind's finest possession, here is the noblest prize that a young man can endeavor to win.'