Taoism and the 3 worms

If you are going to ask me if I'm trolling or "having a laugh" after you read this, then forget about it. I KNOW --as in I proved it to myself-- that everything below is factual. One day this will be common-knowledge.

A gay guy made a recent post asking how he can stop being gay. I don't think that's important --that he should stop being gay-- but I wanted him to read my reply:

Inside of every person is a demon called the EGO, and this demon overlaps the body as if it is the body. This demon can be straight, gay, bi, trans, et cetera. So that's why you have men identifying as women, because the demon inside of them is a succubus. (female demon with wings, or the like) This demon's true form is seen in the dream-state or half-sleep state. It also can induce lucid wet-dreams. (See movies: Monsters Inc. and Ink)

So this is why you have all these "genders" because the demon within is a narcissist and wants to be special inside of YOUR body, and because (literally) if you're a chick, and you have an incubus inside of you, then you might like women because you have male desires.

This topic is ancient but you can find more on this subject below:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Corpses

Other urls found in this thread:

healingpointtherapeutics.com/2011/05/13/losing-jing-the-taoist-perspective/
youtube.com/watch?v=ywTljZW87dI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baopuzi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh wow let s have a spirits thread. cause something you can t measure with instruments. is scholarly as heck.

This isn't a religious thread. Just saying that demons are real.

yeah right. and the earth is flat. lol.

What I wrote is common knowledge in the Shaman communities, and others like the Buddhists.

prove demons exist. do something magical right now. oh wait. demons d o n t e x i s t . drugs are bad for you. you know.

Just stop dude. The reason I know these things is because I've been doing Buddhist meditation since 20 years age. Now I'm 34. You discover... interesting things that are not related to Enlightenment/Nirvana.

go win the lottery wth that information. brainlet. oh wait. demons don t exist.

Someones in for a rude awakening

So at least I have one person who is open-minded.

yeah. you. when you stumble through decades of your mortal life. searching for things that don t exist.

I no longer search

Stop being a turd. There are many things in this world that are "mysteries." And metaphysics is one of them.

Same.

you found nothing.
'meta physics' isn t physics at all. it s bunk 'study' that amounts to nothing. classical mechanics is all that matters. it works. it s useful. it s relevant.

Ignorance is bliss.....until that fateful day

Dude you're hilarious. Never stop.

amazing. I can be cryptic too.
the fox jumped over the fence.
see. your little 'shaman' act falls apart.

poor liberal cunt looks for an excuse to be a dumb bitch....liberal cunt realizes she is a dumb cunt on Sup Forums...

Reality is a cruel vice on most. Take this card to protect you. Thanks for your perspective.

I don't know if that was troll, but thanks if it wasn't.

>demons are fags lol

Leaf. Some nightmares are warnings from the brain that something is not right. Some others are instincts or traumas. Some others are demons.
Not even kidding. I proved it to myself a few years ago. Some of them can stick to people. They don't go full exorcist, just their personality changes for the worst.

100% correct. The demon can take over the body and you become that demon. Then you become some fascist boss who loves money and power, or a pedophile while lives fucking and abusing children.

Oh wait you're from Spania, that's why. I was born in Romania and came here when while 5 years old in 1986.

>Some others are demons.
>Not even kidding. I proved it to myself a few years ago.
it was at this point, i realized you you're a silly, misinformed, meme-headed human being.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3rd eye being open, and you see the demons. Evidence? Love exists and most people in a relationship don't even feel love anymore, then they get a divorce or break up..

In other words, Love and the Great Compassion exists as a fact, but they are considered "fancy" or wishful thinking by most.

>it was at this point, i realized you you're a silly, misinformed, meme-headed human being
How so? And please don't post any shitty psychology study. That was the career I chose so I know it's bulshit.

How I get more a dat jing, mang?

Stop being black, and I'll sell it without 3x inflation. ^_^

Every day this board gets worse and worse

reality is the province of metaphysics

Do no fap and no sex for a while

Seriously

healingpointtherapeutics.com/2011/05/13/losing-jing-the-taoist-perspective/

>It also can induce lucid wet-dreams. (See movies: Monsters Inc
What does Monsters Inc have to do with lucid dreaming?

PROFESSOR PETERSON IS THAT YOU?

YOU LYING INFIDEL YOU CAN'T SELL FUCKING JING

Lies. This is myth, not fact.

By the way, the same doctrine says eating cinnabar will make you immortal
>It does something else

youtube.com/watch?v=ywTljZW87dI

>2020-3
>not reading baopuzi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baopuzi

I'm not saying it works, just that it's what they believe

Well I want to know how to get some jing for real.

Love me some boipuzi.

Wrong board, paranormal and fantasy goes to /x/.

YOUR MOTHER

Monsters Inc. and the other movie called Ink represents the demons semi-correctly. You fall asleep, the demons come in to induce a nightmare and they feed off the negative energy. It is called sleep paralysis.

This is true. I new this before I david icke, so don't fucking start with the whole, "he's an Icke fanatic bollocks."