Why haven't you moved to the best country in the world yet?

stay where you are

That's not Canada.

I'm not Swiss

Because I'm not a rootless nigger.

Astute observation c(an)uck

more like muslim infested kaliphat

Debt, I guess and lack of skills.

We don't want you.

This. Good ole times gone now, total shithole.
Only good thing, we're not in the EU

Jokes on you I'm dual nationality. Swiss and US but working in Londonistan

Switzerland is for gold loving kike faggot bankers.

Because it's too expensive and I'm a poorfag. Also, it seems boring as fuck (no offense mountain Jews).

Will do in a year, have a "free card" because gf is swiss and getting citizenship becomes easier once married.

But I just use it as a front anyway to get easy access to weapons and ammo once the civil war starts in Germany. Hunting traitors and subhumans will be the new national sport then.

Because I'm an 18 year college student. I will either move there after getting job experience or after living in another European country and getting EU citizenship. Plan to have my first kid st 24 so hopefully by the time I'm 30 I'll be out of the JEWnited States

I already live here.

You're lying

it's shit. stay away.

Got a speeding ticket in Shitzerland last weekend.
They set up the camera on a little downhill stretch to raise the success rate.

This tells me two things:
1) the Swiss are desperate for foreign money
2) they cheat

Also, the speed limit changes every couple miles, and half the time the limit is never indicated. They just put up signs saying the previous limit doesn't count anymore.
Gucking stressful as fuck.

Also they were charging 5€ for a fucking apple.

Fuck ghe Swiss.

>too retarded for driving

>5€ for a fucking apple.
Wtf? For ONE apple? Please tell me it was toffee apple.

>Enjoying some quality time at a comfy pub with some friends in Londonistan
>It's time gentlemen we're closing
>Damn time is going fast
>Check my casual Rolex
>11pm
>wut

Because it is more useless than Pitcarin.

>Belgians complaining about traffic
You guys shouldn't be allowed to drive to begin with, at least you're not buying your license anymore and have to pass an actual test

Fuck fruits.
How much is the alcohol there? Is there much alcohol taxation? Can you drink in public? Is drinking in the morning socially acceptable ? Is drinking yourself to sleep socially acceptable? What would happen if I'm found pissing in public? Is it safe to vomit on private property?

>expecting decent pub culture in Londonistan
Top lel. Come up here to York, lad. REAL pubs, not gastropub bullshit.

>Is drinking in the morning socially acceptable ? Is drinking yourself to sleep socially acceptable? What would happen if I'm found pissing in public? Is it safe to vomit on private property?

They would lynch you on a wooden cross and drag your body through the Geneva lake on a speedboat.

>How much is the alcohol there?
Depends, roughly CHF 1.5 for a cheap 0.5 l beer can.

>Is there much alcohol taxation?
Not really, compared to the rest of Europe at least.

>Can you drink in public?
Yes.

> Is drinking in the morning socially acceptable?
Only in the French parts.

>Is drinking yourself to sleep socially acceptable?
See above.

>What would happen if I'm found pissing in public?
People would laugh at you, obviously.

>Is it safe to vomit on private property?
If it's your property, yes. If it's not your property, it depends on your stance to bullet holes in your skull.

Large cities are becoming similar to their DE/FR/AT counterparts. It is not at the level of DE/AT (yet) but places like Zurich, Geneva, Basel do have size-able african/middleeastern immigrant populations and hoodz.

I've spent a lot of time there recently.

Smaller cities in CH are still quite representative of older CH. These places are truly pearls. Really close to ideal. I pray that the Swiss protect their place, although politically it seems they are headed in the same self-destructive direction as their EU neighbors.

Ayy same here

Bern masterrace reporting in

They're full.

20-25€ for a cheap bottle of vodka, whisky, rhum, gin, whatever (0.75cl)
Beers can be cheap if all you care about is the alcohol.
>Can you drink in public?
Yes
>Is drinking in the morning socially acceptable ?
No but nobody will tell you anything because nobody talk to strangers here
>Is drinking yourself to sleep socially acceptable?
More than drinking in the morning but still no, also nobody needs to know and again, nobody will tell you anything
>What would happen if I'm found pissing in public?
By the cops ? A fine. By a group of elderly ? Some shocked mumbling. Again good thing we don't talk to strangers, nobody will tell you anything
>Is it safe to vomit on private property?
As long as it's yours, yes.

but, desu your flag is a big plus

Because I don't want to live with Mountain JEWS

I'm not Swiss enough.

Sadly true.

Welfare califate paid for by the kafir.

Switzerland is pretty based.

Holy shit!
A mountain kike that actually tells the truth and isn't an elitist cunt.
I guess pigs finally did fly

Because there's only so long that a country propped up on tax evasion and nazi gold can continue to support a first world lifestyle.

There are two major nuisance in larger cities, North Africans and Ex-Yugoslav. More particularly Turks and Kosovo/Albanian.

Male blacks roam around train stations trying to sell you cocaine.

Black woman are confined in the whore area trying to sell you their body for a mere 50€.

Pakis are confined in the kitchen of the nearest McDonald's, if their not working they usually stay at home because white culture disgust them.

if you've asked me that 20 years ago with my current libertarian mentality, sure
practically no, because immigranting is currently nigger tier and the swiss would've disaprove of me and my serbian mafia kin

I don't speak German, French, or Italian.

>German

Then I'm staying where I am. My liver has needs. Fuck em'.
That's not that bad.
But I would struggle to get a qt3.14 because I imagine that girls are more interested in the locals ( and the sober). And I am not a negro to white guilt them into fucking me so I'll stay where I am.
Also grain alcohol ( ie Vodka) is shit and suited only for subhuman Slavs . Fruit based alcohol is for the Ubermensch.