Feminists are protesting against italian government recent campaigns to increase native birth rates

>A campaign by Italy's health ministry to combat the country's falling birth rate has backfired after it released a series of promotional images that caused anger. Italy's first "Fertility Day" is set to take place on 22 September, with a number of events highlighting family planning in Rome, Catania, Bologna and Padova.

>The initiative was announced by Health Minister Beatrice Lorenzin and promoted through a series of images bearing various slogans. They include a picture of a woman holding her belly and a sand timer with the words "beauty knows no age. Fertility does," in a not-so-subtle allusion to the biological clock.

>Another showed baby shoes with a ribbon in the colours of the Italian flag wrapped around them. It says: "The constitution [sic] protects conscious and responsible procreation."

>Others urged people not to wait for the stork and claimed that fertility is a "common good". The topic soon began to trend on Twitter, with users mocking the initiative with the hashtag #FertilityDay.

>Twitter user Giuditta Fontana posted: "They complain about #burkinis and then come up with a #fertilityday - when will they stop telling us how to cover/use/protect our bodies?" Another branded the initiative "offensive, sexist and dangerous".

>Writer and radio host Giulia Blasi deplored the move and accused the health ministry of "promoting a campaign that treats all women as little more than walking incubators."

>In May, Lorenzin described an "apocalyptic" decline in Italy's birth rate. "If we carry on as we are and fail to reverse the trend, there will be fewer than 350,000 births a year in 10 years' time, 40% less than in 2010 – an apocalypse," she said.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962
youtube.com/watch?v=fiyLDeb_m2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus.
Look at tht sizes of the noses

So feminists really do want to destroy Europe

Why is it countries like Italy and Spain that are suffering the worst from suicidal birth rates? I don't really get it

So, how many of the (((feminists))) are kikes? 80%? 90%?

Jesus Christ that nu-male at the front. Hoping desperately to get laid by protesting against getting laid. My fucking sides.

Feminism and jew propaganda

Yep it's sexism. Men don't have to sacrifice anything to have kids at all. They're running this campaign so they can enslave women, not so they save the country from a demographic collapse worse than the bubonic plague.

Every country in the EU is equally suffering from low birth rates if you only look at native birth rates. It's just that southern Europe doesn't really have that many immigrants compared to western Europe. Also Germany just overtook Japan as the country with lowest birth rates. Immigration distorts the data

Youth unemployment.

So according to these cucks, the government can't say anything about birth rates otherwise they'll get triggered. Women rights was a huge mistake, they can clearly destroy a country without shame.

HOW ABOUT MORE REFUGEES INSTEAD DEAR FEMINISTS?

>Beatrice Lorenzin

She is my cousin lmao. She is retarded and a Mussolini apologist.

Hans, explain why rich Germany had the lowest birth rates in the world in 2015 before huge numbers of mudslides started enriching your country
bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962

What ever happened to Italian men?

This is embarrassing

Holy shit it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=fiyLDeb_m2M

>having babies is misogynist!
rip Italy
Look at those unhappy racist misogynists in pic related. They must be miserable having a large loving family

"promoting a campaign that treats all women as little more than walking incubators."

Females are literally (literally) a sex that exists for the express purpose of giving birth to new humans and raising them successfully.

Humans aren't born without a sex, and your sex determines your biological imperative. If you fail to meet the requirements of your (incredibly simple and easily satisfied) biological imperative, you are a biological dead-end.

>they attacked her for being jewish
>she didn't even mention she was jewish
> (she's half jewish)
oh my GOD I hate kikes so much

Pictured is Arabs and Women who only want ficki ficki

This

Shipping jobs over seas, then flooding our countries with shitskins, taking the little jobs still here, is what is killing us--also (((them)))

I hate feminism so much, Italy used to be my favorite based country
If any pastaniggers are reading this, I plead with you to loudly speak out against that faggotry

pic related was the original ad btw - it reads, on the bottom: "bad companions you should avoid"

> bad companions
> nigger

>Italy's first "Fertility Day" is set to take place on 22 September
Yeah on 22 September 2016. This isn't news.
Even the leftist prime minister criticized the protests for missing the point, nobody believes protests have any effect in Italy, even the protestors are just doing it to skip work for a day.

Post source faggot
ALWAYS

Also Feminism confirmed psyop to crush native birthrates and bring about extinction.

what the fuck is going on in that picture?

Wut ? Really ? How a retarded like her without no degree in medicine can be MINISTER OF HEALTH ??? Italy is ghe most retarded country

Men are pretty much treated like walking wallets by society for much of history and we are constantly judged by our ability to generate wealth and provide security for our families and Society at large, usually at our own expense. You don't see men protesting about how they're are being used by society or how we are still the main contributor to the state coffers despite muh forced equality and despite getting minimal government support compared to women. The national drafts still only forces men to fight in these deadly wars yet feminists claim men and women should treated equally by the state. Most men understand that for society to function, everyone must play their role. This includes women . Unfortunately, women these days behave like over entitled children and don't believe in duty to their people . And they will be the ones to blame when society collapses because they prefered wasting their youth riding the cock carousel than raising the next generation.

Just like an ex christian commie scout literature teacher is our minister of defense.

FPBP

So what's the solution?
Surely in a country of 60 million goyim you can find 100 people who will have 8+ children per family

The only deviant sex for leftists is sex between a husband and wife for the purpose of procreation.

Meanwhile Africa has massive unemployment yet they pump out 6+ children per woman.

it's actualy sexist
as a transexual woman i myself would like give birth to a child but i can't and this campaign literally made me shake
no woman should feel like that

The problem is, they're usually low class whites or immigrants. Most intelligent women don't have kids, which means white nation-state progressively becoming dumber.

They want to destroy your island as well.

Based health minister
Wanted to be a loyal son of his Nation but murderious libshits put sticks into the wheel as always

I see your point but IQ is genetic & people of the same stock are similar genetically. So shit situations & not so great development does happen which can lower the IQ of a man.
The point is even the low class whites have the potential to be intelligent. So they should also be encouraged to have large families.

>Feminist rally
>Two Italian beta males are leading the charge

We need to organize some sort of groups in each country & make them vow to have large families to propagate the races.
I don't know where to start with such an idea but we need to act immediately damnit

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but there will always be something that offends a feminist.

Idiocracy was a documentary

>try to promote people to fuck and reproduce
>Not only do they not do it, they actually resent you for telling them to reproduce so society can continue to exist

This. Hence why some level of eugenics is always needed.

Thanks Feminism

feminism is cruel and will bite them so badly in their asses down the line. I feel sorry for them.

People are going to purposefully breed with the bad companions on fertility day because of that ad and the following outrage.
Excellent reverse psychology!

I hate the cucked "men" who go to these protests more than anything.

Dire times

I don't feel sorry for them in the slightest. Feminists are just communists in skirts and are in dire need of a bullet between the eyes.

>people of the same stock are similar genetically
You are right, but you are wrong in interpretation. The set of genes which allows for high IQ will not be triggered at the same rate by two idiots breeding, even if they both contain the smart genes in a recessive fashion. 1 out of every 4 kids might come out smart, and then on top of that, not be given the means to flourish their genius, and they're going to be drowned out by idiots.

If it's not the smart ones reproducing, it's not worth it. Youd literally be better off importing Asian men to fuck your women.

those are young girls with their brains filled with marxist propaganda. they cannot possibly know shit about life or the consequences of the things they are demanding. it's the men's fault for not putting them back to their place.

They're gonna be the first to get the rope once the tides turn. They should have known better.

>enjoy society due to hundreds of years of other peoples' sacrifices
>be asked to sacrifice so society can continue to exist
>chimp out

women's suffrage was a mistake.

Just wait til the late 2020s. A lot of women born after 1990 will still be single and they're going start asking questions about why muh feminist made me a childless wreck. We are going to see a generation of Merkels rip each other apart.

I honestly don't give a fuck if Europe goes down the pan. Clearly, the majority of the population wants that to happen. I give up, fuck it.

Feminists are always protesting something.

Of course feminists make this about them.

IT'S ABOUT CHILDREN, NOT WOMEN YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS.

fuck you white knight, its not mens fault that they are traitors who are protesting demanding the death of their nation

yes it is

Last time Italy tried to force increased birth rates, they invaded Ethiopia.

Societal guilt about WW2.

Do women not understand their biological purpose? Do they think they exist for any other reason than to make babies?

So they have the potential to be smart still , right? We need to bolster our future numbers .. we can have a eugenics program later down the road ,friend don't worry.
Also if there is indeed a race war in those areas it doesn't matter how intelligent they are we need numbers

>rich developed country, low birthrate, cause hedonism goy
>poor country, low birthrate cause of unemployment goy
I hate you kikes so much

There won't be any Merkels attacking each other.
They'll just go get knocked up by a random at a club when baby fever hits in their late 20s/early 30s and then sue the dad for child support or get help from the government.
You're acting like there isn't a group of men that wouldn't jam their dick inside of anything regardless of its political affiliation.

Daily reminder that feminism is the reason you can't raise a family on one pay cheque.

So your choice is, both parents work and the kid is raised by strangers, or the man earns so much he never sees the kid. Thanks feminism.

Western nations are experiencing population decline because we're highly developed. As living conditions have improved people don't need to have large amounts of children in order to ensure some of them survive. Our infant fatality rates are extremely low compared to the third world, so we can make due with less children.

Population decline actually tends to lead to higher wealth levels for the population. As the population declines, the value of labor increases. Wages go up and people enjoy more comfortable lives.

The problem is that our economic system is centered around the idea of infinite GDP growth. We take on debt with the expectation that our economy will outgrow the debt obligations and allow us to pay it off. But, since we're already so developed, we are experiencing significant slow-down in GDP growth. This is why governments(and their rich owners) encourage immigration. Population growth is necessary for GDP growth. The government and elite(rich) also experience the majority of the benefits of mass immigration. Rich business owners get an influx of cheap labor. Governments get an influx of ignorant voters who will vote for larger government.

Keep in mind I'm speaking from a purely economic point of view. Social factors are obviously relevant. We obviously don't want the white race to decline into obscurity. This is why we tend to view the declining birth rate as a bad thing. It's also why we view mass immigration as a bad thing. But if we were to cut off the mass immigration I believe that our birth rate would inevitably even out after a few generations. Population decline will lead to economic prosperity. Economic prosperity will lead to people wanting to have children.

No, they all think that they are superior to men and should be able to do whatever they want. Literally the only women that recognize the fact that their only purpose is to create kids is the ones not in the first world.

its high treason, the traitor is always 100% to blame, even if the state had killed their fucking parents

I like this.
Kek

this is bullshit, even poor as shit white lands have bad birth rates, stop parroting that bullshit, its only because of the kikes and nothing else

This is your brain on Marxism.

Aren't eyetalian wimmenz all cheap whores?

Demoralisation is a common tactic used, why do you think they target women? They realise if they break them then they'll break men at the same time.

If men can't trust women in the slightest, society falls apart.

Munky is about to meet its maker

Unless, you live in some broken fatherless community, most women still want a provider when they're done with the cock carousel . Single mothers are still one of the poorest and most stigmatized demography in many developed nations. It's in the average woman life plan to get married . Many women will be angry when they won't be able to lock onto a beta provider. Inspite of the memes, Men these days prefer to be alone than be used by modern women which is why most men between the ages of 18 to 34 aren't married. Millennial and Z gen Men are growing a backbone and shaming those that enable this behaviour

REEEEEEE DON'T TOUCH ITALY (((FEMINISTS))) IT'S MY SISTER-COUNTRY
REEEEEEEE DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN
btw do you still have the jus soli law or did tge jews got it !

Does these feminists represent the majority of the Italian population? If not, why aren't Italian nationalists trying to counter-protest? All these fuckers do is protest every slightly constructive thing, but does it really help their cause? Protesting would help our cause simply because our views are not of the mainstream, but there's are. Any Italians that can chime in?

In no way feminists represent italian womens

So basically, do Italian women WANT to have multiple children? I say want because the current economic system has made it very difficult for westerners to reproduce. But do they at least WANT to?

I wish I was wealthy enough to protest over inane stupid bullshit like this, it must be nice to have so much privilege like these young "white" women do.

Italians have strong antibodies against communists and general bullshit. While the west was cuckholded by the left we had a mafia run right wing government with Berlusconi, who used to make fun of Merkel ( "unfuckable fatass" ) and Juncker or some other EU ( "Nazi capeau").

He was just in to save his own skin, but he saw the game years before Trump did.

Also they're much less tolerant of migrants than the rest of western europe, and among the 5 millions of unemployed and poor there's an ever growing rage and anger. Even the media.

Problem is that both left and right parties aren't caring about the population's will. Only the five star movement is trying to do something ( if they can save candidates from corruption).

It's 2am in euroope nobody will answer
What hour is it un america ?

That's a shitty liberal argument tho. How did the average impoverished serf in medieval Europe or cave man in the ice age ever have children even they were often a failed crop or harsh winter away famine? Heck, why are Africans having kids today? Men built civilisation in much harsher and less forgiving conditions whilst having kids. Westerners just have unrealistic expectations even it comes to finding a mate.

Nobody wants to reproduce in the west, we are no exception though i'm not sure why exactly
>If not, why aren't Italian nationalists trying to counter-protest?
It was months ago, i didn't even know there was a protest, i only remember a couple of persons complaining about an ad being a bit racist (this one ) and that was it

feminism is a cancer on the west.

So this is being blown out of proportion eh

Yeah, definitely, everyone forgot about this whole thing after 2 days, it would have taken less if she (the health minister) didn't double down the following day

GDP per capita's been going downhill since 2006, it's not like we don't want it, we can't afford it as much as we could before. And taxes keep on rising. If just we could have a national government and get away from the EU shackles.

This is something happened the last SEPTEMBER since that the government that started this campaign went down on December 4th after the referendum. In Italy nobody wants a son as there's no job, no house, girls are whores and there are no values anymore. That's all.

I absolutely agree. Don't get me wrong, there's a deep deep culture of obtaining (((wealth))), among other things, which has lead to this idea of not having but one kid. But we don't have the medieval mindset, and can't assume it will come back anytime soon. We should try and encourage a family friendly environment ourselves as individuals, strategically. One thing we can do ourselves is of course have children, as many as possible. The next thing we can do is quit the black pilling in this board and in real life, unhappy people tend to not want as many children. And as you said, things have been worse. That's how nature is. Nature is harsh. Europeans have faced worse odds, so we need to acknowledge that. Feminism, Islam, etc will eventually be our nations undoing, but our people will still live on, even with the older population. Other than that, I don't know what to do besides do what the Hungarians and Poles did.

>let me tell you how others are supposed to live
And they are calling US bigots.

What the hell Italy? Why you no have kids? Too busy having affairs and not settling down to have a family?

Shameful display.

I forgot to add... In Italy we kill bitches, the upperhouse had to pass a law for related murdered of ex girlfriends, wifes and whores. It's called "femminicidio". There were beautiful times before '73. There was a law called MURDER FOR HONOR. Max 3 years for murdering a cheating wife or husband ( neverhappened) You were going in jail, yeah, but basically your criminal history was legally CLEAN.

can anyone argue that the poorest people in the world having the most kids is for any other reason than pure stupidity

Women want jobs like men (60s - 70s fem movements), leading to less jobs for men. This increases competition between men and women for jobs. This also places a strain on the family unit as both want a job, leaving no time for babies.

Also, consumer and ego-driven cultures that value the individual and not the family.

That's your reason why.

aren't most Ashkenazi Jews carrying Italian blood and just larping as semetic origin

this.

They were traditionally farmers and hunter/gatherers. They have more kids because kids = future workers. That's the same reason Asians often abort female babies, because they see them as useless.

The mentality of having more babies sticks.