Be a femanon

>be a femanon
>friend wants to visit Europe this summer

how do I go about telling her it's not safe? I'd rather not get raped by refugees, thanks

post tits

Carry a tactical burka

(you)

Just don't do anything stupid and you'll be fine. Know what areas to avoid.

You're probably in more danger from niggers here in the states than "refugees" in Europe.

"hey friend, lets not go to Europe and get raped by refugees"

Definitely this
Otherwise stop larping

This, and laugh when she goes without you and turns up "missing."

this will get hundreds of replies. OP before it gets archived tell all the newfags to go back to plebbit.

>be a femanon
lol k fishing for attention
Tell her to go and have fun.

By showing Tits or getting the Fuck out!

Wrong

Simly visit Centarl Europe. Like Poland, Hungary, Chech Rep. or Slovakia. These are pretty safe and cheep. First 3 are great for monuments, 4th has very nice mountains.

tits or gtfo.

Deja vu

>the world is a theme park XD
Get raped for all I care

Tell her its safer than an american school.

You can't just ignore the rules you fucking bitch
post TITS or GTFO

COME HOME WHITE MAN

do this

this and this

Tell her to not go to the major cities.

>have maybe 50 rapes a day in a population of 700 million
>thinks will be targeted

Yeah of course, just fuck off.

Travel with at least 3 other people and steer clear of refugee majority districts. When I was in Germany, I most stuck to the outer cities of a major city. Had almost 0 problems with any refugees except for getting eyed up on the train ride between the airport and the outer city.

/thread

>implying you aren't a consenting whore

The whole "see the world" thing is a meme, just ask our foreigners.

>be a femanon
tits or gtfo
you're just another transvestite until proven otherwise

Post your tits
Post her tits
Maybe you both are too ugly to rape and can have a nice vacation but we can't give you good advice with out the info.

I tried this and she doesn't believe me. she is bluepilled and wants to try Mediterranean guys.

how do I know what areas to avoid? this is one of the main things I'm worried about. don't even get me started on getting sexually harassed in the subway by blacks. disgusting.

Come to Portugal, no problem with mudslimes or rape. You will be fine, and get a lot of attention since American tourists are quite rare around.

Please be in San Diego

You know the drill, whore.

>try X guys

your friend is a whore, FYI

itt: faggots falling for copypasta

I'm from France and went to school in Paris

It's safe just don't go to immigrant areas and don't use the subway at night. Also if you're in France and Muslims or blacks harass you just ignore them.

Stop being friends with people who aren't smart enough for self-preservation. Or if you're too much of a cuck for that, make sure you take part in planning the trip and find destinations with low immigrant influx. Don't dress like a whore. Don't drink too much. Use common sense to your advantage and trust your instincts.

You shouldn't go because taking a trip to Europe is what every single female does, as an excuse to just suck and fuck every cock nearby.

It's pathetic. Be better than that.

Tits or get out

Except for the town rapist you will be fine