This is literally /ourguy/, Sup Forums. He's posted here...

This is literally /ourguy/, Sup Forums. He's posted here. Hell he's probably on here right now wondering why the hell there isn't a rallying thread of support for him.

Here it is, Press Secretary Spicer:

>Sup Forums stands behind you 10000%. You LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Miller_(political_advisor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, just saw it.
Why does the Trump team keep screwing up though? Is it on purpose?

>Why does the jew run media keep screwing up though? Is it on purpose?

It's not so much a screw-up as it is them just not caring. They don't care about the media and disregard any attempts to pressure or coerce them.

The part he fucked up was that neither Assad or Hitler gassed anyone.

SETTLE DOWN, SETTLE DOWN, SETTLE DOWN!!!

Pick a different Spicer thread shill. Too obvious for this one.

ITT we support the Trump administration and Spicer 10000%

So Sup Forums just shills for the whole team of fuck ups but turns on the god emporer.

Definitive list of /ourguys/
>Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka, Stephen Miller, Sean Spicer, Kellyanne Conway, Jeff Sessions

The only people who "turned" on Trump were never with him to begin with. Silly ausfag.

40% of Sup Forums these days is shills. Last Thursday and Friday it was almost 85%. I've seen the data

SPICER DID NOTHING WRONG

>He's posted here
The fuck did I miss?

He posted a picture of himself dressed up as a cartoon character or some shit

Somebody's got it i'm sure

>The only people who "turned" on Trump were never with him to begin with.
If that's what helps you sleep at night, I changed from independent to Republican just to vote for Trump in primary. The only thing he has giving us is a SCOTUS judge so lets hope we keep out guns.

But FUCK HIM on just about everything else and his plan to continue Obama's strategy on helping ISIS take Syria over a fake gas attack. Count me out for 2020,

He wasn't dressed up as the Gundam he was just taking the picture. He's still a weeb though.

This. Ledddit is out in force. Never seen so many shills.

Press Secretary Spicer says Hitler didn't use gas.

Gas was Hitlers favorite method.

Abandon your rigid ideological positions. Part of your current dissatisfaction is because you were coached on what you're "supposed" to believe by people who are far more against you or I than Trump ever will be. Trump - and Spicer - are good, decent men.

What did I miss?

>Misrepresenting Spicer's actual quotes
>Not knowing historical facts

Wew lad. Back to finishing school for this /nu/-shill

SPICER IS RED PILLED, HE KNOWS WHAT THE JEWS ARE DOING TO AMERICA

>"We didn't use chemical weapons in World War II," he said. "You had someone as despicable as Hitler didn't even sink to using chemical weapons. If you're Russia, you have to ask yourself if this is a country and regime that you want to align yourself with."

>"They are now getting on the wrong side of history in a really bad way," Spicer said of Russia.

>Moments later, Spicer was asked to clarify his comments on Hitler. "When it comes to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing," Spicer said.

>"In the way that Assad used them where he went into towns and dropped him down on innocents in the middle of town was not the same. I appreciate the clarification — that was not the intent," Spicer said.

hes jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Miller_(political_advisor)

Actually, Hillary didn't acid wash her servers, she used a program called Bleachbit

>Part of your current dissatisfaction is because you were coached on what you're "supposed" to believe
Not in the least, I have been on the side of Assad and against our government funding the same moderate head choppers Obama did, McCain and Romney's hard on for Russia was high in the list why I didn't voter for either of them, Trump campaigned on this point often. What has he actuary done that he promised when he ran and not gone against now?

>Breaking news: Trump doesn't hate ALL jews.
>Breaking news: Trump respects SOME jews.

It's always up to the individual jew.

>filename "Honorary"
>/ourjew/

What evidence is there that Trump is supporting the rebels other than YOUR PERSONAL OPINION that they false flagged this chemical attack? /sg/ Assadfags are pure poison to this board. If you can't even for a few months stand behind the man you went out of your way to vote for and some of his illustrious cabinet men like Gen. Mattis, then you're probably doomed to being a wishy washy faggot politically for the rest of your life. Make a fucking choice and be a man. Defending some shitskin wannabe dictator like Assad over Trump is just...fucking pathetic.

I'm with Trump but I'm not with him on attacking assad. That is him being tricked by his jew rat son in law and his sweet talking princess daughter.
>Just because my leader is fooled doesn't mean I have to be as well.

Kek, Historian David Irving is a saint.
>Watch his lectures on youtube Goyim. He has spent time in prison for lecturing to college kids about the truth

>What evidence is there that Trump is supporting the rebels
Well if you are against Assad you are for the rebels who are working with ISIL. for starters, I didn't vote for Trump so he could suck McCains dick and become another neocon. I wouldn't take my vote back, we single handed destroyed the Bush and Clinton dynasty in one season, but he's on his own from now on. We will see if he can get one thing he promised done by then but for now, i'm out in 2020

>>Watch his lectures on youtube Goyim.
Agreed.

>Make a fucking choice and be a man. Defending some shitskin wannabe dictator like Assad over Trump
Not perfect but even Rand Paul has a better idea on Syria than anyone in Trumps circle jerk

Who do you think would wind up in a Paul administration? His dad? Mike Lindell the inventor of My Pillow? All you people saying that he doesnt know what he's doing in Syria just need to chill tf out and wait. Start by watching his interview today for Fox Business

>triggering a national dialogue about the holocaust right after outrage over syria
Spicer wtf we're trying to lay low for a while?!

Guess the Jew's aren't getting Passedover this year.