Admit it, this guy is a massive fucking faggot

Admit it, this guy is a massive fucking faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=1754s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The mans a legend and he lurks in pol quite a bit

i admit it. i really dislike alex jones with all the well-poisoning he's done. being equated to him every time you get into anything conspiratorial is also infuriating.

He's turning the frogs gay.

Admit, you're utterly worthless and your effect on the world is like a grain of sand getting stuck to seagull's knee and then falling off into the ocean a few seconds later.

Yep. Tinfoil mafia. Look at how they painted Ted Cruz as an evil establishment shill during the primaries.

We're finally standing up to them.

"We need you're support to fund this operation Go to Infowarsstore.com and get Survival sheild x2 Get The Water Filters Get The Bubblegum GET THE STORABLE FOODS and fund the tip of the spear in the fight to Feed my family and keep our 2 million dollar House and upper class life style"

>That file name

Shooting at water filters every single time

He's better than anybody from your island of cuckoldry

rumored, yes, but we know he is a scientologist so why not just stick with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

I can't stand listening to him.
>I'm pretty much the manly man that has ever existed. When I think of these globalists, I get RAAAAAAAAA! I would tear them apart, just give me a battle axe. I'm not bragging here folks, but I can bench like....let's not exaggerate, 600lbs.

Ted ate a booger on live TV. All he had to do was not eat boogers on the TV, why is that so hard?

Oh are we hating Alex today?

seriously that was disgusting as fuck

Meh...flipside of Huffpo coin. Not worth getting too worked up about. Just drama for the overprosperous.

I started listening to his show on the Genesis Broadcast Network in 2002. Great guy.

He exists pretty much exclusively to redirect people away from more sensible and likely "conspiracies." It's not nepotistic Jews and decadent elites, no, it's Nazi eugenicist mason Illuminati or whatever the fuck he's talking about these days.

alex jones is a fucking legend

hes unironically hilarious and entertaining as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

absolute kino

It was but it didn't make him part of the establishment.

You already have a fucking thread up you nigger bot

You forgot
>BUY MY SUPPLEMENTS!

OP is a huge faggot, just look at that File name.

Jones is much more fringe than Huffpo, especially before Trump.

AJ is based AF

Alex Jones is a known Zionist shill.

David Duke fucked him up so bad during a debate that he deleted it from his website/youtube page and blocked all mention of his name from the comments section of his youtube videos.

Here is the legendary debate where he was ousted as a kike shill:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=1754s

Iran Contra, Franklin scandal, Dutroux Affair, COG...

I have heard so many thing on AJ I never heard about anywhere else. All you do is you use CRITICAL THINKING and research the shit he says. You will find he is usually right, and when soemthing is incorrect it is usually AJ exaggerating (he's melodramatic).

AJ is awesome and fuck shareblue.

shareblue using antisemitism to work it's shit into pol. All of you stormfront types, dont buy their shit! If you are going to be racist, then at least dont be retarded! I cannot stand racism, but shareblue I hate more than anything!

You never heard about Iran Contra before?

Do your own independent research. He may occasionally be correct but he spews way too much garbage and way too many people take him at face value.