Hey Sup Forums I have a U.S. History test tomorrow. It's a big deal. Got any helpful tips or advice?

hey Sup Forums I have a U.S. History test tomorrow. It's a big deal. Got any helpful tips or advice?

The U.S. is always evil. Every action it takes promotes self-interest and nothing more. It has caused more death and decay around this globe than any other nation in the past, present, or future.

Take an adderall beforehand. I did this on a final for Military History. Didn't study for it beforehand, but boy once that adderall kicked in I felt so much smarter. Passed the final easily and ended up writing a 4 page essay when I only needed to write 1. That was the first and last time I ever took adderall, it was quite an experience desu.

Stop browsing Sup Forums and study, dumbass.

That's nothing, I've got a 300 word essay due tomorrow.

This, but also add in that the US was only bad because of white people.

Blame the jews

can't I have a heart condition

Must be nice memorizing stuff only from the past 300-400 years. Just spin it that you were always evil imperialists from the beginning where the first settlers wanted to force their system on the american natives and once they did not want to accept, they were all genocided.

Repeat this for the next 400 years where you kill everyone as long as they don't agree with you. Should give you the best grad possible considering your leftist shithole colleges.

Redpilled history isn't the history they teach at school, so forget about facts, learn what they want you to know.

Use the process of elimination when filling out multiple choice questions and when in doubt, choose C.

the eternal American white devil forcibly brought black slaves from Argentina to use as conscript slave warriors, forcing them to massacre peaceful native tribes and push all of their big-dicked native men into early colonial gas ovens where they were separated from their spirit guides and gassed until they choked on toxic white male pube fumes. The heroic Jew fought this every step of the way, establishing the Federal Reserve and legalizing sodomy so that the proud transgender slaves could procreate in numbers large enough to start the civil war and peacefully murder 6 million white oppressors across the borders of Arizona and North Dakota.

When in doubt, blame the blacks.

Study right before you go to sleep so your brain goes through it again unconsciously

Your trips don't lie my friend. Will try this.

Drop out.

Underrated

Booth did nothing wrong. The civil rights movement was a farce. WW1 was a mistake.

Blame white people and you should ace it over in America.

listen to classical music